Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok try it naruto summons enma and putts you in the diamond cage lets see how will you catch me now and nothing can destroy diamond
i know sensei but i pathed your back remember i put a seal on you and now i use:

(Hiraishin no Jutsu - Flying Thunder God Technique)

Type:Attack
Range:Shor-Long
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:80(if used with a kunai slash as the finisher)
Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the iteam or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location.
to apper bihide you and now i use:

(Gamaguchi Shibari) - Toad Mouth Binding

* Typeefence/Attack/Supplementary
* Range:Short
* Chakra Cost:30
* Damage Points:N/A
* Description:The user summons the belly of a huge fire breathing toad that traps the opponent in its belly.The user can haae the toad digest the enemy or capture him/her with the toads stomach wall, spill oil on the opponent and lastly blow out fire all while the opponent in inside the toad.
* Note:If the opponent doesnt escape this jutsu before the toad digests him/her the match is automatically over since they are no longer alive.The opponent can escape only if there hands are free to weave seals(Tobi/Madara are the only exceptions) or they havent been caught by the toads stomach walls yet.

to capture you in the flesh