Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

This is the Bleach Fan club. Anyone that loves anything about bleach is able to join.

This is a club that was started by Yoh, but then was passed down to me by a higher power, ~cough marshmallow cough~ to keep in charge with and organize this fan club.

I want this to be one of the best fan clubs possible, but a leader is only 1 of the group. We need active and enthusiastic members to keep this fan club alive and kicking. All members are able to call themselves by their favorite character, have a personal nickname if wanted, and if the number grows we can have our fan club evolve to a Narutobase True Fan Club of Bleach Social Group. This is an oppourtunity to show that Bleach, the other type of detirgent, is one of the best animes out there and we need your support! ARE YOU WITH ME!

Anyways all members are welcome to chat here about bleach. Fav characters or about rukia's ever shirking legs. People considering to join the FC can and should if you love bleach as well as naruto. Just post ~I would like to join~ and maybe something about yourself from when you started watching bleach or your fav characters.

All are welcomed to join the BLEACH FC!

Owners and Members List
------------------
Leader - Yoh
Co-Leader - Musasibou Nickname: Musa or Kira
Co-Leader - ?? Needed ?? Nickname: ??
------------------
Member 1 - Sai.. Nickname: ??
Member 2 - Blue Iris Nickname: ??
Member 3 - Kasha Nickname: ??
Member 4 - aishwary Nickname: ??
Member 5 - rasengan7 Nickname: ??
Member 6 - ~*CoCo*~ Nickname: ??
Member 7 - Kawagiri Nickname: Kiwi
Member 8 - ulquira889 Nickname: ??
Member 9 - Lawliet Nickname: L

Last edited by a moderator:

Sai..

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Bleach Fan Club

Yay! *runs around* Big space you got here. =]

Anyways, is it me or is it that Rukia's jugs ain't getting any bigger. :| Worse, I think they're even shrinking. :(

Musashibo

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I'll join. Fav characters are Hitsugaya Toushirou, Zaraki Kenpachi, Kyouraku Shunsui, Kira Izuru, Kusajika Yachiru, Grimmjow, Hirako Shingi, Ishida Uryuu, Nell, Ulquoirra, and finally Urahara Kisuke. lol Long list but hey a guy can have his favs.

Musashibo

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

ppl heres the bleach fanclub. so bow down 2 bleach. post anything u want here about bleach.
:ulquiorra:
Our leader is kinda busy... I guess so i'll take over from here.
Yay! *runs around* Big space you got here. =]

Anyways, is it me or is it that Rukia's jugs ain't getting any bigger. :| Worse, I think they're even shrinking. :(
Lol I know right! I seriously don't understand rukia though =|
Shrinking? There non existent :(

Bleach is way better than Naruto!

;)
I wouldn't say better, but I wouldn't say worse. lol Either way it's a great show!
I luv Bleach!!
Its one of my fav Anime!!
Ill join!!!
Cool beans then welcome to the FC.
i`ll join it. but
what`s the difference
Welcome to the club, but I don't understand your question.
i join sumone should open fan club like Ulquiorra fan club or Hollow ichigo fanclub
Welcome to the club and maybe, I was thinking about it.

This is the Bleach Fan club. Anyone that loves anything about bleach is able to join.

This is a club that was started by Yoh, but then was passed down to me by a higher power, ~cough marshmallow cough~ to keep in charge with and organize this fan club.

I want this to be one of the best fan clubs possible, but a leader is only 1 of the group. We need active and enthusiastic members to keep this fan club alive and kicking. All members are able to call themselves by their favorite character, have a personal nickname if wanted, and if the number grows we can have our fan club evolve to a Narutobase True Fan Club of Bleach Social Group. This is an oppourtunity to show that Bleach, the other type of detirgent, is one of the best animes out there and we need your support! ARE YOU WITH ME!

Anyways all members are welcome to chat here about bleach. Fav characters or about rukia's ever shirking legs. People considering to join the FC can and should if you love bleach as well as naruto. Just post ~I would like to join~ and maybe something about yourself from when you started watching bleach or your fav characters.

Owners and Members List
------------------
Leader - Yoh
------------------
Member 1 - Sai.. Nickname: ??
Member 2 - Blue Iris Nickname: ??
Member 3 - Kasha Nickname: ??
Member 4 - aishwary Nickname: ??
Member 5 - rasengan7 Nickname: ??
Member 6 - ~*CoCo*~ Nickname: ??
Member 7 - Kawagiri Nickname: Kiwi
Member 8 - ulquira889 Nickname: ??​

Last edited:

Musashibo

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

i will join U_U
Welcome to the club! ^_^
~I would like to join~

i'm kiwi
i created the phrase ni onnanoko ichi kappu O_O
that is all U_U
Welcome to the club and cool name. ^_^

Member list updated and now nicknames are available if you want to be called something else or maybe even a bleach character if requested.

Last edited:

Casidesia

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Welcome to the club! ^_^

Welcome to the club and cool name. ^_^

Member list updated and now nicknames are available if you want to be called something else or maybe even a bleach character if requested.
ROFL, its not a name, its a saying...*slaps hand over mouth, so i dont reveal the secret*

Musashibo

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Owners and Members List
------------------
Leader - Yoh
------------------
Primero - Sai.. Nickname: ??
Segundo - Blue Iris Nickname: ??
Tersedo - Kasha Nickname: ??
Quarto - aishwary Nickname: ??
Quinto - rasengan7 Nickname: ??
Sexto - ~*CoCo*~ Nickname: ??
Septavo - Kawagiri Nickname: Kiwi
Octavo - ulquira889 Nickname: ??
Noveno - Lawliet Nickname: L
Decimo - ~Missy~ Nickname: ??

Member list updated above. Who wants to be co-leader?

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hell yeah...may I join, Musa? :D
And detergent is spelled funny, lol.

Bleach is epic, lol.

Nicknames? O_O Just Tenzo. If you really want to take it far, than Ishida, lol. I have a RP bio for that guy too. xd

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.