superturtle

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Besides, it was movie plot no jutsu that made that moment in the first place. Instead of actually establishing a rile for Sasuke in the story, they just made him Batsuke as a cheap out. It actually hurt Kakashis character by having Sasuke literally use his signature jutsu to do something that we all know damn well Kakashi could do.

Michael

Legendary
Kin
104💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You asked why people are making a big deal out of base Sasuke using base chidori to destroy a meteor, and I showed you a scan where chidori does not have feats of such destructive power, like 'BLAZNG STORM' said, its a piercing attack.

And Necro said that if Sasuke is capable of achieving such destructive power with one of his basic jutsu that he knew in pt 1. Imagine what he would be able to do with his more powerful jutus (Indra Arrow, Chidori Eisou, Nagashi, Kirin etc.)

You cannot say that Indra Arrow still requires bijuu chakra since you can clearly see the exponential improvement in Sasuke. (nor can I say that it doesn't)

Regardless Indra Arrow is still far more powerful than a base chidori

Also regarding Lee, 6 gates is his most powerful form so Lee had to go all out to achieve the same feats that base Sasuke did and Toneri had to use a power said to be equivalen to possessing the Rinnegan (making him Madara's level)
Again Chidori isn't "Basic" its his signature. Obviously it does more than just pierce things as it stalemates Rasengan rather naturally.

Michael

Legendary
Kin
104💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Besides, it was movie plot no jutsu that made that moment in the first place. Instead of actually establishing a rile for Sasuke in the story, they just made him Batsuke as a cheap out. It actually hurt Kakashis character by having Sasuke literally use his signature jutsu to do something that we all know damn well Kakashi could do.
Excactly i always though Raikiri was a more powerful/refined version of chidori?

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's not doing indra's arrow without the Bijus chakra,Kirin was pathetic, and Six path chidori is chidori.
And ur Point
Amenotejikara and other Six Path powers r there too but he used his basic signature move to achieve a feat dat was damn good :|
That was me being a troll before i actually seen the movie, it was apart of the Hinata hype train.
10 threads back to back wanking her
Relax, please refrain from swallowing the D.
The Naruto D was so deep in u dat u started wanking Hinata after she became Naruto blow up material

Last edited: