Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cockiest Member

Elias - Elias is very cocky on normal occasions and usually is right, slaughtering any opponent that stands against his whim.

Misa-Misa

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Longest Conversation

BiBi and Hellsbadass- Spanning over 2000 VM?s and approximately 360 pages of conversing, NB?s famous mod BiBi and the ?man of love? Hellsbadass have a very long running relationship as shown by the contents of their conversations (I didn?t go through them btw :p).

Largest War

Uchiha vs. Senju War(s)- Lasting from the dawn of NB to early February, the Uchiha-Senju wars last about a month each and encourage an average of 50 active members to join sides in each war.

Group with the Most Land in Their Control

Higure- With over 10 major countries and villages in their possession, Higure is NarutoBase?s most powerful group of shinobi. The members each are individually capable of taking down an entire village?s army in less them one day and the leader BishamonSama has single-handedly conquered more than 3 villages. Members of this elite group include Bishamon, Ragnaroc, Akira, Roku, Zatoichi G, Elias, and more.

Most Influential Member

Versuvio- Being the creator of NB, Versuvio?the great admin who is commonly referred to as ?the boss??holds the greatest amount of power on the forums. He is able to do virtually anything to the site and always has the final say in matters of the forum, but only with the consent of the members of NB.

Most Famous Member

Hellsbadass- Hellsbadass (known as Grimm by his friends) is perhaps NB?s most well known member. He is commonly on the forum and active nearly every single day and has over 90 posts per day on average.

Member with the most Posts

Hellsbadass- Hellsbadass currently has well over 30,000 posts (and still growing O_O) making him the Spam King.

Deadliest Member

BishamonSama- Finishing off his opponents in an average of 2 turns or (more/less), BishamonSama?s arsenal ranges from simple earth jutsu that can be used to set up devastating and fatal attacks that most people cannot escape.

Most Perverted Member

UzumakiJake- UzumakiJake has an array of extremely perverted actions and even jutsu which he uses whenever he may not be peeping in the women?s hot springs or trying to get laid O_O.

Member with Scariest Battle Jutsu (speaking in third person here :p)

RokuNR- RokuNR (me :p) is said to have some of the most devastating jutsu in his arsenal, which especially include the musical arts which nobody to this day has escaped before, with the exception of Skye Kaguya. The musical jutsu are so dangerous, in fact, that most people do not even last a single turn once the jutsus take effect afterwards.

Most Successful Member/Also the most powerful member in the role playing area

Madara Uchiha- The original Madara Uchiha of the forum, who recently left in January. Madara Uchiha is NB?s most successful member because of his thread created known as the Blood Tavern I and II, holding up a total of over 77,000 posts all together. Within one night of about 10 people in it, the blood tavern can accumulate up to 1000+ posts. Madara is also seen as the most powerful shinobi on NB, being the Lightning Sage and the only person to ever defeat Bisha :p. He is married to BiBi. O_O

Best Fire User

Elias- Elias is the (most likely candidate for) fire sage of NB, having mastered fire along with his teacher BishamonSama and creating a new technique of fire called Dark Fire (which he in turn taught to me).

Best Water User

Hellsbadass- The Water Sage, Grimmjow or Hellsbadass is the forum?s best water user and the greatest master of water to ever live on the forum. His ability in Suiton ninjutsu is unmatched and when it comes to it, only one member could possibly come close to matching up to his skill >_> :)p)

Best Earth User

Bishamon- Obviously the master of earth jutsu and creator of Magumaton (lava/magma release), BishamonSama is the Earth Sage and Greatest master of Douton to ever live on the forum.

Funniest (and most random) Member

TOBI!- Nuff said U_U

Most Battle-Strategic Member

Zanji Uchiha- Zanji Uchiha, one of the mods, is also one of the moststrategic fighters in the Battle Arena. He has definitely shown that post count does not count for much when it comes to battling because at his current skill-level, he is able to defeat the top members including Akira, Hellsbadass and fight on par with Elias and Bishamon.

Most Creative Member

Roku- Obviously I am the most creative member :p. (I don't have a superiority complex. That would be Bisha. Famous for the Twelve Olympians series, I have created many stories and threads with a huge array of various topics, and usually each thread is unlike every other. (You?ve got to agree :p)

Most Secret Experiment

The Top Secret Lab- The lab in which Bishamon and Roku conducted a very secret and dangerous experiment which has been kept secret up till now O_O. So secret in fact that only 9 members know what happened on that faithful day.

Weirdest Member

L Lawliet- Nearly every post made by L Lawliet is extremely weird on average. Topics range from everything to anything to something to nothing....that's how weird he is O_O

Best 3rd Person Member

Misa- Misa speaks of herself and basically everybody else in 3rd person, which is probably the basis of her unique personality and great sense of humor as well as the source for (or lack of >_>) attention. Misa is also the only female member with the ability to kill animals at will O_O

Add more if you can :D This is the result of total boredom and once again another reason why I am the most Creative member :p
oh HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D
Misa-Misa winz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D