Hokage786

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
because he hurt sakura when he was versing orochimaru he turnd 4 tails and den after yamato told him that if u want to become strong do it urself dont rely on the kyuubi

SCaRFaCeD

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wish he would learn to master controlling it instead of giving up on it like that :confused:

Sakura and his team could just clear the hell out of the area too!

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
I wish he would learn to master controlling it instead of giving up on it like that :confused:

Me 2...it could be one of his greatest jutsus if he learns how to controll it fully like Killer Bee. cuz that would just throw away Sasuke's Genjutsu. Then Combining Attacks with it Chakra Would be devastating.

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He has not given up on the kyubi. But he's showing the kyubi "you cannot get hold of me!". Once his initial fear over the kyubi's poiwer is over, he'll learn to master it or reach an agreement with it.

Kyuubi XZ

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
because he hurt sakura when he was versing orochimaru he turnd 4 tails and den after yamato told him that if u want to become strong do it urself dont rely on the kyuubi
Yea thats true. I really want to see what Naruto will become if he uses sage mode with fox mode. WHat would happen?

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow he hasnt used it for like 100 chapters
i like it when he uses it its so cool
Yes, although so many chapters have passed, it has not passed such a long time in the manga:

1 - several mangas about Sasuke-Itachi fight
2 - several mangas showing the conversation between Madara and Sasuke
3 - several mangas about Naruto being told Jiraiya is dead and showing us how sad he is
4 - mangas showing Hawk/Akatsuki together
5 - Hawk fighting the 8 tails.

So: At least 1 and 2 happened in the same day (and that after Sasuke speaks to Naruto, dissapears, and Naruto talked to Itachi).
3 and 4 happen at the same time, not sure how many days, but it seems to be rather quickly. Let's say less than a week?
5 happens afterwards and as Naruto trains - Naruto's training is fast, I cannot imagine he has been at the Toads' for more than a week, as all that has happend to Hawk is that they have fought against the 8-tails.

So Naruto, at the most, has not been using the kyubii for a month, I guess.

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Yeah that seem likely..

Yes, although so many chapters have passed, it has not passed such a long time in the manga:

1 - several mangas about Sasuke-Itachi fight
2 - several mangas showing the conversation between Madara and Sasuke
3 - several mangas about Naruto being told Jiraiya is dead and showing us how sad he is
4 - mangas showing Hawk/Akatsuki together
5 - Hawk fighting the 8 tails.

So: At least 1 and 2 happened in the same day (and that after Sasuke speaks to Naruto, dissapears, and Naruto talked to Itachi).
3 and 4 happen at the same time, not sure how many days, but it seems to be rather quickly. Let's say less than a week?
5 happens afterwards and as Naruto trains - Naruto's training is fast, I cannot imagine he has been at the Toads' for more than a week, as all that has happend to Hawk is that they have fought against the 8-tails.

So Naruto, at the most, has not been using the kyubii for a month, I guess.

Last edited:

SCaRFaCeD

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He has not given up on the kyubi. But he's showing the kyubi "you cannot get hold of me!". Once his initial fear over the kyubi's poiwer is over, he'll learn to master it or reach an agreement with it.

Yeah that's pretty plausible, though throughout all his training he has not once mentioned or been shown training with tails or even talking with the Kyuubi. It's almost as though he's taking Yamato's advice a little too literally and abandoning it altogether now that he has Sage Mode. Just sucks that there has been no indication of him using or training that part of his power in chapters after the oro fight... I REALLY hope that what he is practicing at night is 'that jutsu' and it will let him tap into the remaining 5 tails by unlocking all his yin/yang chakra, while still staying in control. Possibly after he comes to an agreement or contract with the Kyuubi like you mentioned we will see this.

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Yeah that's pretty plausible, though throughout all his training he has not once mentioned or been shown training with tails or even talking with the Kyuubi. It's almost as though he's taking Yamato's advice a little too literally and abandoning it altogether now that he has Sage Mode. Just sucks that there has been no indication of him using or training that part of his power in chapters after the oro fight... I REALLY hope that what he is practicing at night is 'that jutsu' and it will let him tap into the remaining 5 tails by unlocking all his yin/yang chakra, while still staying in control. Possibly after he comes to an agreement or contract with the Kyuubi like you mentioned we will see this.
Yea that seems likely...he really doees need to take control.
But what kind of agreement do you use with an a Chakra monster that in reality could destroy you?

SCaRFaCeD

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But what kind of agreement do you use with an a Chakra monster that in reality could destroy you?
Yeah it will be interesting to see what Naruto can offer up to the Kyuubi to not consume him completely, like when he went 4 tails and lost control.

Now that he is competent in Sage Mode adding 3 tails should be insanely strong. But I have a feeling he will need to tap into 4+ tails soon, and really no idea how he will avoid not losing control again. Could have something to do with the power Itachi gave him maybe... He seems wiser and more focused/mature but still...

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah it will be interesting to see what Naruto can offer up to the Kyuubi to not consume him completely, like when he went 4 tails and lost control.

Now that he is competent in Sage Mode adding 3 tails should be insanely strong. But I have a feeling he will need to tap into 4+ tails soon, and really no idea how he will avoid not losing control again. Could have something to do with the power Itachi gave him maybe... He seems wiser and more focused/mature but still...

Naruto can offer the kyubi the possibility of not being inside a cage all day long! A bit of freedom, it must be so boring to be sitting inside Naruto all day long 24/7!

Last edited: