Naruto

inflame

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For a few days now i have Observed and witnessed the Discussion and arguments of nearly all the threads and would like to say a few things. for those who know me and have seen me posting it shows I am not a fanboy of any character and love to give credit to where it's due....

1) Naruto's new power is indeed very powerful, however that does not mean he Can't be beaten. Everyone has been really over hyping Naruto's new fond powers, however please don't forget everyone was always over hyping the EMS, MS, and the abilities that it holds and everyone was stating that it can't be
beat. What they don't realize that it has been beaten and it's not all that powerful. Example the battle between the 1st hokage and madara, Madara fighting Gaara and the old fart.

2) Everyone seems to forget that it's not what you have it's how you use it, and the tech and abilities are nothing but advantage over the other opponent.
" EVERYTHING HAS A WEAKNESS"

3) Now everyone is fighting each other and jumping at each other trying to prove a point. Uchiha fans are saying thing about Naruto fans and Naruto fans are saying things about Uchiha........
Uchiha Fans every time someone stated that EMS or MS is not that powerful you flamed them......xd
Naruto fans everytime someone said something about the Nine tails and Naruto you flamed them.....xd

From before most people said that itachi can kill Nagato and madara will kill him with ease......NOW everyone is saying Nagato Can beat NAruto.

DO YOU SEE THE IRONY :eek:

Kisih controls this game that everyone is playing, he says who dies when and how.........he controls what tech and abilities are capable off........ HE IS GOD IN THIS WORLD and all off you are humans.

I created this thread to help and show you people what you are doing..... If i have offended anyone SORRY :D but i said what needed to be said :p
I shall be back in a few hours hope to see that i enlightend you xd

Reactions: Uchiha seeker

blood hound

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why does everyone say "your gonna get flamed for this" but nothing ever happens
Lolz i don't know why people say that, but i said it because i thought naruto and uchiha fanboys are going to come and hate. Also what inflame stating is not that they are discussing but fighting and takin the hearts out if you know what i mean.

Frikid

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

I like your siggy :D

And what u call flaming is just some discussion with some abuses and all :p
I actually like to read such fights,but ok its just me :p

and ,Versus threads are based on fights which will not happen , like minato vs naruto, minato vs itachi , itachi MS vs Naruto, Nagato vs naruto (solo)...

So there re different opinions of different people , like i say

I saw someone say sh*t like genin sasuke > so6p ... so ya know sh*t happens, just enjoy it :p

inflame

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

I like your siggy :D

And what u call flaming is just some discussion with some abuses and all :p
I actually like to read such fights,but ok its just me :p

and ,Versus threads are based on fights which will not happen , like minato vs naruto, minato vs itachi , itachi MS vs Naruto, Nagato vs naruto (solo)...

So there re different opinions of different people , like i say

I saw someone say sh*t like genin sasuke > so6p ... so ya know sh*t happens, just enjoy it :p
Don't get me wrong i like those fights too, but latly it has been just too much you know what i mean.... I know people have there own opinnions but like i said latly it's just been toooo too much.:eek:

THANKS... I like your sig tooo