Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto x Hinata

*Everyone who supports these two characters and wants to discuss about them can join.
* Naruto :naruto: is the main character of manga/anime that we all read/ watch. He's dream is to become the best hokage so that everyone will look up to him and remember him as a great shinobi. But who can become a hokage if he can't even save his best friend :sasuke: .
* Hinata :hinata: is a strong girl, but very shy. She loves Naruto and she'd even die for him ( she has showen that in the battle with pain ) . She looks up to Naruto and she hopes to become a better person that follows her dream and never gives up.
* Members:
minna (owner)​
chanxyz​
AkaDeidara​
curse seal sasuke 3
moniku-chann​
Pictures:
You must be registered for see images

Link:

Last edited:
Reactions: chanxyz

chanxyz

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yay,finally

nice picture minna:naruto:

nice background history too,with little words n perfect touching

Last edited by a moderator:

chanxyz

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it is sad they don't have much time alone n together.Naruto would b so lucky with hinata.She is shy but strong n willing to give her life for NT.There is very little girls with that kind o trait.

Last edited:

Kyuubi Sage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wish Naruto and Hinata got married because it would not only help Naruto change the ways of the hyuuga clan but aybe revive the most sp[ecial and all powerful clan known as Uzumaki Clan plus Kyuubi might even learn to love Naruto as a brother to allow Naruto to summon Kyuubi at any time of great importance.

Mina..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wish Naruto and Hinata got married because it would not only help Naruto change the ways of the hyuuga clan but aybe revive the most sp[ecial and all powerful clan known as Uzumaki Clan plus Kyuubi might even learn to love Naruto as a brother to allow Naruto to summon Kyuubi at any time of great importance.
stop talking about it .....please.......it's getting me annoyed...........Kyubi is evil...........and join if u like Naruto and Hinata ................ur getting on my nerves.....
Sorry for being rude but can't help it......u posted about 5 threads like this on the forum. Ur a fan , then join in my FC ghhh I don't get why it's so hard

Kyuubi Sage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This thread is about Naruto X Hinata love plus this is Naruto X Hinata fan club meaning Naruto being with Hinata or even being married with Hinata is so cool.

Kāsha

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto x Hinata forever!!!
They are sooo cute together!!
I hope they get together sooooon!!!
Hinata has always looked up to Naruto and always believed in Naruto!!
Naruto needs someone that believes in him!!

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinata is no longer a wall Flower when Naruto is near, She look strait at Naruto and tack to Naruto with no stuttering or Blushing in the Itachi Arc. She showed determination in front of Naruto and Pain. This is A Woman that knows what She wants and is not afraid to go after it. Expect more interaction between Naruto and Hinata. More assortative behavior from Her. More confidence in Herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.