Koibito

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Waste of a read... All the things Naruto displayed were attained by rigorous training opposed to what you think. The reason Naruto progressed as he did was due to , and the reason he could train to the he did was because of his chakra reserves and Naruto was not all that powerful; Kurama's influence just allowed him to keep up with the best of the best.

It's not as though he was a prodigy either. The guy still sucked ass at creating clones despite making literal thousands and couldn't form Rasengan with one hand until the War Arc was ending. His chakra simply allowed him to brute force things, and he ended up lacking because of it.
Pretty sure OP was referring to structured training with a mentor or senseu. For example, Sasuke traines with Fugaku and Itachi from a very young age and had plenty of specialized training from Kakashi later on where as Naruto usually trained by himself aside from the very hands on and brief training from Jiraiya

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is Orochimaru a fodder what is wrong with you
No, what's wrong with you? I never said that Orochimaru is a fodder, read what I said properly. Naruto has more chakra than Orochimaru thanks to Kurama yet Orochimaru easily beat him. My point is that more chakra doesn't make you stronger hence Orochimaru is my example.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Naruto = Sasuke (They would have killed each other at Vote 1 but they were on par with each other at their peak)
2. Gaara
3. Lee (off feats)
4. Neji

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol do people believe that a kid could have beat oro the same guy who fought the third?? He didn’t really fight kimimaru though was over before it even beginned so no one really knows what would of happened. The same tsunade that lost to the kabuto that naruto beat
Naruto was already using Kyubi chakra and had hundreds of
Kage bushin in the field whole exhibitimgnthe Kyubi fangs and claws. Kimimaru was in Base the entire time and wasn’t even winded when Lee showed up. Naruto would have lost that fight. I doubt Kimimaru would have killed him assuming he knew Naruto was the Kyubi host. But Naruto would have lost that fight regardless.

Tsunade loosing to Kabuto is a moot point. She would have stomped had he not been as smart as he was. She had the upper hand the entire time until he expoited her paralyzing fear of blood. So her loosing to Kabuto even though Naruto defeated him (barely) doesn’t detract from the fact he still lost to an out of practice Tsunade while she was drunk with a single thump.

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto was already using Kyubi chakra and had hundreds of
Kage bushin in the field whole exhibitimgnthe Kyubi fangs and claws. Kimimaru was in Base the entire time and wasn’t even winded when Lee showed up. Naruto would have lost that fight. I doubt Kimimaru would have killed him assuming he knew Naruto was the Kyubi host. But Naruto would have lost that fight regardless.

Tsunade loosing to Kabuto is a moot point. She would have stomped had he not been as smart as he was. She had the upper hand the entire time until he expoited her paralyzing fear of blood. So her loosing to Kabuto even though Naruto defeated him (barely) doesn’t detract from the fact he still lost to an out of practice Tsunade while she was drunk with a single thump.
Like I said before we don’t know who would of won that fight it never happened.

Kabuto beat her and shizune it’s no taking that away and naruto beat him. You can take everything kabuto did away but can’t take away the fact naruto didn’t know what tsunade could do though, I’m not saying he could of won even still I’m just saying he got feat no need to try and make it seem like he doesn’t.

I understand what you were trying to say in you first post power isn’t everything, but I know that he’s shown more then just power though I a lot of people just don’t care to much to see

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yet lost to Sasuke at the end of said part 1.
I said at the end him and sasuke was a tie though, and people talk about naruto like he’s so bad. Sasuke took two power boost to be at naruto everyone forgot about that, how bout you just enjoy the series because if naruto wasn’t that strong sasuke would of never left looking for power the way he did and one of the best fights in the series would of never happened

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, what's wrong with you? I never said that Orochimaru is a fodder, read what I said properly. Naruto has more chakra than Orochimaru thanks to Kurama yet Orochimaru easily beat him. My point is that more chakra doesn't make you stronger hence Orochimaru is my example.
He have more power yes, but oro easily beat him because at that point naruto was only use like 1% his eyes were red so at that point in time no he didn’t have more power. If we take it to the bridge were he had three tails oro basically lost and was weaken enough for sasuke to finish him off.

And your point of more chakra don’t make no sense naruto didn’t even have one tail at that point didn’t even know how to even use his red chakra

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He have more power yes, but oro easily beat him because at that point naruto was only use like 1% his eyes were red so at that point in time no he didn’t have more power. If we take it to the bridge were he had three tails oro basically lost and was weaken enough for sasuke to finish him off.

And your point of more chakra don’t make no sense naruto didn’t even have one tail at that point didn’t even know how to even use his red chakra
Naruto’s red demon form chakra not tails>Orochimaru’s

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I said at the end him and sasuke was a tie though, and people talk about naruto like he’s so bad. Sasuke took two power boost to be at naruto everyone forgot about that, how bout you just enjoy the series because if naruto wasn’t that strong sasuke would of never left looking for power the way he did and one of the best fights in the series would of never happened
It wasn't a tie. Naruto was on the ground after they had fought (Sasuke was standing and not incapacitated). Sasuke beat him fair and square. No amount of excuses will change that.

Last edited:

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It wasn't a tie. Naruto was on the ground after they had fought (Sasuke was standing and not incapacitated). Sasuke beat him fair and square. No amount of excuses will change that.
So you think sasuke was stronger then naruto at that point? So they was equal then I didn’t no

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto’s demon form chakra is much stronger than Orochimaru’s.
Look at it this way as part 2 Naruto and don’t focus on part 1 so much because Naruto hardly had the stamina back then to keep up with that massive amount of chakra.

Naruto at demon form early part 1 shippuden was able to use Rasenshuriken 3 times against Kakazu (1 failed to connect, 1 is a distraction, and the other connected).

Sm Naruto during the Pain arc was able to only use 2 rasenshurikens

Demon form Naruto has a lot of chakra that you don’t even realize and it’s more than a human being naturally has without any additional power ups.

davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well that post says Neji nor Naruto haves what it takes to be a chunin, but in most battle naruto usually have some type of tactical diversion to get past and obstacle. It my not be the best or smartest way, but he catches the enemy off guard more times then none.
And sometimes, he can create amazing strategies using the most of his teamates skills combined with his own specific skills.
You must be registered for see images