Naruto Was A lot More Ferocious At VOTE 1

Silent Hero

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You could see it in the way he fights...you can almost feel it as a matter of fact.

You must be registered for see images

The only time it feels like Naruto regained that type of ferocity was when they both had zero chakra and were fist fighting, moments before taking each others arms.

Last edited:

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, if it was all out, he would've summoned Gamabunta
Nope Gamambunta is not going to fight a kiddie fight for Naruto, lmfao you think he's going to listen to Naruto in that situation? Fight my friend for me? Gamambunta is not wasting his time.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's because Naruto went on that Kurama roids. In all seriousness he wanted to break all of Sasuke's bones in that fight. In VOTE 2 he couldn't but was still going all out. Just no killing intent like before.

milkydean

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why wouldnt Gamabunta fight?He would definitely fight once he sees how serious Naruto is and will stomp sasuke.Plot was the only think stopping Naruto from summoning Gamabunta.

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why wouldnt Gamabunta fight?He would definitely fight once he sees how serious Naruto is and will stomp sasuke.Plot was the only think stopping Naruto from summoning Gamabunta.
Sorry Gamambunta hardly wants to fight in a battle involving Bijuu's he is not wasting his time on a kid, point blank period. That is plot? It is simply proper writing. If you want to ignore character traits and personalities then sure go ahead, other wise if it's in character, Gamambunta literally spits on Naruto for wasting his time and then goes back to Myoboku.

milkydean

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry Gamambunta hardly wants to fight in a battle involving Bijuu's he is not wasting his time on a kid, point blank period. That is plot? It is simply proper writing. If you want to ignore character traits and personalities then sure go ahead, other wise if it's in character, Gamambunta literally spits on Naruto for wasting his time and then goes back to Myoboku.
Kids battle?Really.This battle decided the future of verse.And once Sasuke brings out his curse mark I am pretty sure Gambunta would have stepped in.He knows Orochimaru and he is probably also acquainted with a similar situation when Jiraiya fought Orochimaru and tried convincing him to return to village.And Gamabunta already respected Naruto enough atmto have stepped in the battle.

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kids battle?Really.This battle decided the future of verse.And once Sasuke brings out his curse mark I am pretty sure Gambunta would have stepped in.He knows Orochimaru and he is probably also acquainted with a similar situation when Jiraiya fought Orochimaru and tried convincing him to return to village.And Gamabunta already respected Naruto enough atmto have stepped in the battle.
Gamambunta wasn't even willing to deal with Shukaku a Bijuu who was a direct threat to Konoha at that moment [ ]. Only reason he decided to take him on was because he heard Shukaku bullied his kid [ ] [ ]. If someone can't be bothered with a Bijuu, they sure as hell could give a rats ass about some kid. Like I said this is a story Kishi is writing, he's not setting up a vs section battle.