Naruto w/o Kurama Chakra | ¿Much Weaker?

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You do realize translating from Japanese to English is more of an adaption, correct? As the Japanese language does not contain the same words, so VIZ Media adapts the manga for American Viewers. All these translation mistakes you claim are as accurate as possible, not to mention they use the same dialog as the English dub. Just because you are a foreigner you may not understand how we speak in America, even if you speak English our communication skills may be perceived differently.

Simply saying it doesn't make it true and this coming from someone who's watched Naruto since being 16 now 30 and I've watched DBZ since I was 11 and no I'm accurate as well. I'm aware on Japan that they don't speak like America. Use like word for word and VIZ is accurate as possible then so is funimation and the person in the YouTube video gave prove that VIZ had inaccuracies and so did my last posts. I've shown evidence on VIZ has gotten stuff wrong. I live in the U.S as well

Credit goes to rHunterxHunter
You must be registered to see images

1) Mangasee uploaded every volume.

You will see this for every volume. Check chapter 8 for volume 2, 18 for volume 3, etc.

2) He obviously ran out of chakra and recieved more from the Kyuubi. Enough mental gymnastics.

3) Read chapter 90. Stamina is converted into chakra.

4) Again, enough mental gymnastics. Yamato only suppressed the Kyuubi cloaks when they became active. We even saw the technique he used to shut it down. He used it when Naruto went 4 Tails against Orochimaru, and again during the training. He had to physically contain Naruto. Inorder to shut the Kyuubi down 100 percent of the time he would constantly need to have Naruto restricted by wood. Which he obviously didn't.
1. Even if that's true VIZ had gotten stuff wrong as well. The translated Vegito into Vegerot 1 time and here's a scan once

2. Wrong! When Kurama gives his chakra it's red, which is common knowledge to everyone here except you, Salamnder Uchiha, and KC. Gamabunta backs up my statement and this

3. No, Yamato stated that he was completely. It's you and Salamander Uchiha that's saying that's saying that it's the Kyubii cloak, which is Kurama's chakra and I've watched the entire Rasenshuriken Training as well and the Kyubii cloak is Kurama's chakra.

Here's the entire training as well

You must be registered for see medias
"

This is when he uses Kurama's chakra

If he used the Kyubii to aummon Gamabunta there would've red chakra in his training with Jiraiya

There was none when until chapter 136

I've read chapter 90 multiple times and stamina really translated into chakra then Lee should've had a ton as well and as much as a Bijuu and before you mention the 8 Gates. That only requires chakra when you activate it as shown when Lee was fighting Gaara as well Might Guy vs Kisame Part 2.

Kurama isn't even the source of Naruto's power according to Yamato

Once again Kurama's chakra is red, which is common to knowledge to everyone except you, Salamander Uchiha, and the Sasuke fan club and newbies who don't pay much attention to the show.

Post automatically merged:

Kurama himself has backed up my statement on multiple

Chapter 645

Chapter 645

Naruto did 1,000 SC after Orochimaru messed with the seal as well in chapters 62-63 as well.

The databooks even back up what I say as well and nowhere is Kurama even mentioned in either of these scans

Here's him gathering Senjutsu without Kurama as well

Oh and to prove my point on it's only the Sasuke fan vpclub who agree with you and just to prove my point

Attachments

Last edited:

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Simply saying it doesn't make it true and this coming from someone who's watched Naruto since being 16 now 30 and I've watched DBZ since I was 11 and no I'm accurate as well. I'm aware on Japan that they don't speak like America. Use like word for word and VIZ is accurate as possible then so is funimation and the person in the YouTube video gave prove that VIZ had inaccuracies and so did my last posts. I've shown evidence on VIZ has gotten stuff wrong. I live in the U.S as well

Credit goes to rHunterxHunter

1. Even if that's true VIZ had gotten stuff wrong as well. The translated Vegito into Vegerot 1 time and here's a scan once

2. Wrong! When Kurama gives his chakra it's red, which is common knowledge to everyone here except you, Salamnder Uchiha, and KC. Gamabunta backs up my statement and this

3. No, Yamato stated that he was completely. It's you and Salamander Uchiha that's saying that's saying that it's the Kyubii cloak, which is Kurama's chakra and I've watched the entire Rasenshuriken Training as well and the Kyubii cloak is Kurama's chakra.

Here's the entire training as well

"

This is when he uses Kurama's chakra

If he used the Kyubii to aummon Gamabunta there would've red chakra in his training with Jiraiya

There was none when until chapter 136

I've read chapter 90 multiple times and stamina really translated into chakra then Lee should've had a ton as well and as much as a Bijuu and before you mention the 8 Gates. That only requires chakra when you activate it as shown when Lee was fighting Gaara as well Might Guy vs Kisame Part 2.

Kurama isn't even the source of Naruto's power according to Yamato

Once again Kurama's chakra is red, which is common to knowledge to everyone except you, Salamander Uchiha, and the Sasuke fan club and newbies who don't pay much attention to the show.

Chapter 645

Chapter 645

Naruto did 1,000 SC after Orochimaru messed with the seal as well in chapters 62-63 as well.

The databooks even back up what I say as well and nowhere is Kurama even mentioned in either of these scans

Here's him gathering Senjutsu without Kurama as well

Oh and to prove my point on it's only the Sasuke fan vpclub who agree with you and just to prove my point

1) You have no proof that any of the pages we posted were mis-translated. Viz supposedly being wrong sometimes as you claim doesn't automatically mean they are on those pages.

2) When Naruto was being healed in chapter 11 by the Kyuubi there was no red chakra. Nor was there when Naruto was in Kyuubi mode against Orochimaru in the Forest of Death. Besides, he was covered by Gaara's Sand so we didn't even see him when he summoned Gamabunta.

3) We literally saw how Yamato surpresses the Kyuubi's cloaks. He physically restrained him with wood. That was the only method. Each time Naruto went cloaked mode, he was restrained. That's what he meant by he would surpress him complete. Again, he can't do nothing about the internal healing and stamina boost. Only the cloaks. Which was shown.

4) Naruto didn't use 1000 clones in the Forest. You keep referencing the chapters as if it was literally shown or stated to be 1000.

5) It's clearly said that stamina is converted into chakra. Read the middle panel.

Prior to then, via diagram, it is shown that physical and mental energy makes up stamina. By mixing both you create chakra.

6) Salamander hasn't even mentioned Sasuke nor does he have a profile pic or signature of him so why are you including him in the "Sasuke fan club"? Merely because he's saying things against Naruto? Lol.

Last edited:
Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh
1) You have no proof that any of the pages we posted were mis-translated. Viz supposedly being wrong sometimes as you claim doesn't automatically mean they are on those pages.

2) When Naruto was being healed in chapter 11 by the Kyuubi there was no red chakra. Nor was Naruto was when he in Kyuubi mode against Orochimaru in the Forest of Death. Besides, he was covered by Gaara's Sand so we didn't even see him when he summoned Gamabunta.

3) We literally saw how Yamato surpresses the Kyuubi's cloaks. He physically restrained him with wood. That was the only method. Each time Naruto went cloaked mode, he was restrained. That's what he meant by he would surpress him complete. Again, he can't do nothing about the internal healing and stamina boost. Only the cloaks. Which was shown.

4) Naruto didn't use 1000 clones in the Forest. You keep referencing the chapters as if it was literally shown or stated to be 1000.

5) It's clearly said that stamina is converted into chakra. Read the middle panel.

Prior to then, via diagram, it is shown that physical and mental energy makes up stamina. By mixing both you create chakra.

6) Salamander hasn't even mentioned Sasuke nor does he have a profile pic or signature of him so why are you including him in the "Sasuke fan club"? Merely because he's saying things against Naruto? Lol.

1. Even if they are VIZ scans that doesn't automatically make them automatically accurate and I already proved this as well and once again credit goes to rHunterxHunter for this panel

2. I already acknowleged that he healing was Kurama and you also ignored that Naruto's eyes were red when the Kyubii leaked out against Orochimaru, which wasn't the case when he was fighting Gaara and he didn't have time to go to Kurama and Gamabunta at the same time.

3. No he wasn't! Yamato literally told Naruto not to rely on Kurama in chapter 299, which indicates that he was using his own chakra during the Rasenshuriken

You can clearly Yamato telling not to rely on Kurama, but his own chakra.

4. Yes he did! I just showed the scan, which proves it.

Here's the scan again

5. Doing jutsu is pointless without chakra control, which Kurama hindered and by your logic Kurama is helping Naruto develop his own chakra not giving it to him. Stamina is also pointless without chakra, which Kurama hindered according to Kakashi. This being said Naruto does have amount of chakra and stamina without Kurama because he has Kushina's Uzumaki DNA according to Kurama in chapter 617

Oh and before mentions the extraction The WZ and Kurama both confirm he was alive in chapters 662-63

Kakashi was stating that Naruto's base chakra was 4x higher than his without Kurama during the Rasenshuriken Training

No it wasn't the Kyubii because once again Yamato told Naruto not to rely on Kurama, but his own power

6. Regardless of what fan base Salamander Uchiha is, he still makes up his own head canon like you do.

He laughed when I showed the scan of Kurama saying that he has Kushina's Uzumaki DNA and said that Kushina survived the full Kurama, while being pregnant, while Naruto died from his extraction because his heart stopped beating .

1st off Kushina didn't fight in the war for days. Naruto did and when Kushina's extraction happened it was when the seal was weakend, which Kushina even explained in her own story in chapter 500.

2nd Naruto was alive according to Kurama and the WZ in chapters 662-63 and Sakura actually asked Gaara why his heart stopped beating. Gaara relayed the message and told Sakura that they had to meet up with Minato to put Yin Kurama inside of him.

Sakura also stated that he won't let Naruto when giving the CPR

All of this indicates that Naruto was indeed alive after the extraction, but Salamander Uchiha ignored this on multiple occasions and took scans out of context, which you're doing right now.

All anyone has to do is go on the thread Naruto is an Uzumaki, which I created to see for themselves.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh

1. Even if they are VIZ scans that doesn't automatically make them automatically accurate and I already proved this as well and once again credit goes to rHunterxHunter for this panel

2. I already acknowleged that he healing was Kurama and you also ignored that Naruto's eyes were red when the Kyubii leaked out against Orochimaru, which wasn't the case when he was fighting Gaara and he didn't have time to go to Kurama and Gamabunta at the same time.

3. No he wasn't! Yamato literally told Naruto not to rely on Kurama in chapter 299, which indicates that he was using his own chakra during the Rasenshuriken

You can clearly Yamato telling not to rely on Kurama, but his own chakra.

4. Yes he did! I just showed the scan, which proves it.

Here's the scan again

5. Doing jutsu is pointless without chakra control, which Kurama hindered and by your logic Kurama is helping Naruto develop his own chakra not giving it to him. Stamina is also pointless without chakra, which Kurama hindered according to Kakashi. This being said Naruto does have amount of chakra and stamina without Kurama because he has Kushina's Uzumaki DNA according to Kurama in chapter 617

Oh and before mentions the extraction The WZ and Kurama both confirm he was alive in chapters 662-63

Kakashi was stating that Naruto's base chakra was 4x higher than his without Kurama during the Rasenshuriken Training

No it wasn't the Kyubii because once again Yamato told Naruto not to rely on Kurama, but his own power

6. Regardless of what fan base Salamander Uchiha is, he still makes up his own head canon like you do.

He laughed when I showed the scan of Kurama saying that he has Kushina's Uzumaki DNA and said that Kushina survived the full Kurama, while being pregnant, while Naruto died from his extraction because his heart stopped beating .

1st off Kushina didn't fight in the war for days. Naruto did and when Kushina's extraction happened it was when the seal was weakend, which Kushina even explained in her own story in chapter 500.

2nd Naruto was alive according to Kurama and the WZ in chapters 662-63 and Sakura actually asked Gaara why his heart stopped beating. Gaara relayed the message and told Sakura that they had to meet up with Minato to put Yin Kurama inside of him.

Sakura also stated that he won't let Naruto when giving the CPR

All of this indicates that Naruto was indeed alive after the extraction, but Salamander Uchiha ignored this on multiple occasions and took scans out of context, which you're doing right now.

All anyone has to do is go on the thread Naruto is an Uzumaki, which I created to see for themselves.
1) Viz is an official released approved by Shieusha. You're argueing against an authorized company with hired professionals, because you don't like the possibility of the manga facts not aligning with your agenda.

According to you, every page you post is right be it from Viz or fan translations, but the pages we post must be taken with a grain of salt because Viz supposedly makes mistakes without correcting them.

Again, you have no actual proof that they're wrong. Only speculation. Viz is is far more trustworthy than you.

2) The fact that Naruto is healed quickly shows the Kyuubi's chakra effects his base without him undergoing any fox transformation. That right there shows his base is amped with him still looking normal.

Again, Jiraiya stated that Naruto didn't have enough chakra for summoning so he intended on him using the Kyuubi's chakra to do so. But even with the Kyuubi's chakra he was surprised Naruto was able to summon Gamabunta. Which he hadn't intended. Naruto said he ran out of chakra from creating all those Shadow Clones, then summoned Gamabunta a few seconds later. So since he didn't have any of his own left it's even more obvious that Naruto used the Kyuubi's. He even had a Kyuubi eye.

Your response with no proof is that Viz was wrong on that panel, and that Naruto said he had a little left. Even that doesn't make sense given the earlier statememts. Jiraiya believed that Naruto couldn't summon in general in full health. Let alone with a little chakra left. And even with the Kyuubi's he wouldn't summon Gamabunta. Yet you're claiming Naruto summoned Gamabunta with only the small amount of chakra he had left. That doesn't makes sense but to you logic doesn't matter as long as Naruto looks good.

Anyway, Naruto was even shown with the Kyuubi eye.

3) He was talking about the cloaked modes. Neither Yamato nor Naruto could do anything about the chakra continuously leaking from the seal. Nor the chakra that had already infused with Naruto's, becoming his own.

4) Nowhere does it state or show he created 1000 clones.

5) Again, when Orochimaru placed the seal on Naruto his chakra control was hindered due to the Kyuubi's chakra mixing in an unstable way. Hence why he had trouble walking on water. This was corrected by Jiraiya. Hence why he was then able to walk on water with ease. Stamina was clearly stated and shown to create chakra.

The Kyuubi's chakra has been mixing with Naruto's his entire life. More stamina=more chakra. Base Naruto is Naruto + the Kyuubi.

Naruto was relying on the Kyuubi for the cloak modes. Neither Yamato nor Naruto knew the seal was design to continuously leak out the Kyuubi's with the intention of it mixing with Naruto's to enhance his base.

6) LOL we make up headcanon? That's exactly what you do. No one else is so adamant on making official translations look wrong. No one else is so adamant on denying clear statements and using old statements (Jiraiya in chapter 91, just meeting Naruto and speculating how the seal works), as opposed to new statements which clarify things as fact (Toads in chapter 490).

Reactions: salamander uchiha
Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) Viz is an official released approved by Shieusha. You're argueing against an authorized company with hired professionals, because you don't like the possibility of the manga facts not aligning with your agenda.

According to you, every page you post is right be it from Viz or fan translations, but the pages we post must be taken with a grain of salt because Viz supposedly makes mistakes without correcting them.

Again, you have no actual proof that they're wrong. Only speculation. Viz is is far more trustworthy than you.

2) The fact that Naruto is healed quickly shows the Kyuubi's chakra effects his base without him undergoing any fox transformation. That right there shows his base is amped with him still looking normal.

Again, Jiraiya stated that Naruto didn't have enough chakra for summoning so he intended on him using the Kyuubi's chakra to do so. But even with the Kyuubi's chakra he was surprised Naruto was able to summon Gamabunta. Which he hadn't intended. Naruto said he ran out of chakra from creating all those Shadow Clones, then summoned Gamabunta a few seconds later. So since he didn't have any of his own left it's even more obvious that Naruto used the Kyuubi's. He even had a Kyuubi eye.

Your response with no proof is that Viz was wrong on that panel, and that Naruto said he had a little left. Even that doesn't make sense given the earlier statememts. Jiraiya believed that Naruto couldn't summon in general in full health. Let alone with a little chakra left. And even with the Kyuubi's he wouldn't summon Gamabunta. Yet you're claiming Naruto summoned Gamabunta with only the small amount of chakra he had left. That doesn't makes sense but to you logic doesn't matter as long as Naruto looks good.

Anyway, Naruto was even shown with the Kyuubi eye.

3) He was talking about the cloaked modes. Neither Yamato nor Naruto could do anything about the chakra continuously leaking from the seal. Nor the chakra that had already infused with Naruto's, becoming his own.

4) Nowhere does it state or show he created 1000 clones.

5) Again, when Orochimaru placed the seal on Naruto his chakra control was hindered due to the Kyuubi's chakra mixing in an unstable way. Hence why he had trouble walking on water. This was corrected by Jiraiya. Hence why he was then able to walk on water with ease. Stamina was clearly stated and shown to create chakra.

The Kyuubi's chakra has been mixing with Naruto's his entire life. More stamina=more chakra. Base Naruto is Naruto + the Kyuubi.

Naruto was relying on the Kyuubi for the cloak modes. Neither Yamato nor Naruto knew the seal was design to continuously leak out the Kyuubi's with the intention of it mixing with Naruto's to enhance his base.

6) LOL we make up headcanon? That's exactly what you do. No one else is so adamant on making official translations look wrong. No one else is so adamant on denying clear statements and using old statements (Jiraiya in chapter 91, just meeting Naruto and speculating how the seal works), as opposed to new statements which clarify things as fact (Toads in chapter 490).

1. Funimation is an official translation and they get stuff. Viz isn't the only source that translates Naruto either. Crunchyroll does too and you're missing my point as well. My point VIZ makes mistakes as well regardless on whether they correct them or not.

Wrong I did prove VIZ makes. I showed evidence, but here it is once again and you say that I have no prove VIZ is wrong. You have no proof VIZ is 100% accurate with their and what I've proven is that they've gotten stuff wrong and the research was done by me, but by someone else and sorry to tell you, but VIZ isn't perfect either otherwise Funimation would be 100% accurate because they're official translations. I gave enough evidence to investage on whether a translation is accurate or not

Once again credit goes to HunterxHunter for this.

2.Healing and amping chakra are two differnt things and Jiraiya assumed that because he was a genin not to mention that was the 1st time they ever met, but Kakashi contradicted him twice both during the tree climbing exercercise and Rasenshuriken and no it wasn't Kyubii leakage like and Salamander Uchicha ckeep claiming

3.Yamato told Naruto not to rely on Kurama and he literally told him that he was going to completely seal him, so no it wasn't the Kyubii leakage

L

Yamato even said that Kurama wasn't the source of his power, but own, which keeps Kurama at bay

He literally told Naruto not to rely on Kurama after going 4 Tails against Orochimaru.

He didn't use the Kyubii when facing Gaara. When the Kyubii eye is activated it's red like when he was fighting.

This is the Kyubii eye, which red and when it shows. His whiskers grow larger as well

Here the whiskers aren't larger and his eyes are blue as well

He didn't say ran out according to the Japenese version. He said that he had very left and Gamabunta confirms he didn't go to Kurama.

4. I just showed it multiple times and the chapters are 62-63 and & here's the evidence again

5. I'm aware the Orchimaru situation and as for the walking on water. He was already getting the concept before he met Jiraiya

Yamato was assigned to keep Kurama at bay and to temporarily replace Kakashi who was injured at the time. Yamato is also an expert in sealings, especialy with the Senju DNA as well and no one, but Minato, Kushina and Kurama knew 100% sure on how the sealings.

Kurama didn't mix with his chakra entire. This is a straight up lie and Kurama even says that you're wrong as well

By your logic Kurama was helping Naruto develop his own chakra like weights, thus meaning it's his chakra that's and I already watched the training and I even watched where Kurama hindered his chakra control and made it harder

Jiraya backs up what I say as well in chapter 91

This what Fukkasaku was talking about in chapter 490 as well.

No, I gave evidence to back up my claims and debunked the scans you both took out of context. Salamander Uchiha that Naruto from extracting and Kushina lived after being pregnant with the entire after I showed I where Kurama stated he has her DNA in chapter 617.

Well, he was inaccurate for these reasons

1. Naruto didn't die because the WZ said that he was alive as well as Kurama in chapter 662-63.

2. What he and a lot of people ignore was that Kushina didn't fight in the war for days and her extraction happened when the seal was weakned by Obito. Naruto's happened when Madara used the Gedo Statue, which captured alll the Bijuu except Hachibi

The databooks even say that you're wrong as well

Edit! You also stated that Hebi Sasuke wouldn't need the cursemark to defeat Sage Mode Naruto when he needed it to absorb a weakned Orochimaru who was weaker than Jiraya who Sage Mode Naruto surpassed acdording ro Fukkasaku in chapter 430 and it's in the mangasee translation as well.

Anyway, any other manga reader will say I'm right. It's only you, Salamander Uchiha, Perm, as well as Sasuke fans who will say that I'm right and to prove my point. Goinf on Quora and type the question without Kurama who has more chakra or Sasuke and I guarantee you over 90% will say Naruto.

I also assume you're credit for Naruto learning Sage Mode when he tried to prevent him from using it as well in chapter 425

He explains why in chapter 645

Attachments

Last edited:

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. Funimation is an official translation and they get stuff. Viz isn't the only source that translates Naruto either. Crunchyroll does too and you're missing my point as well. My point VIZ makes mistakes as well regardless on whether they correct them or not.

Wrong I did prove VIZ makes. I showed evidence, but here it is once again and you say that I have no prove VIZ is wrong. You have no proof VIZ is 100% accurate with their and what I've proven is that they've gotten stuff wrong and the research was done by me, but by someone else and sorry to tell you, but VIZ isn't perfect either otherwise Funimation would be 100% accurate because they're official translations. I gave enough evidence to investage on whether a translation is accurate or not

Once again credit goes to HunterxHunter for this.

2.Healing and amping chakra are two differnt things and Jiraiya assumed that because he was a genin not to mention that was the 1st time they ever met, but Kakashi contradicted him twice both during the tree climbing exercercise and Rasenshuriken and no it wasn't Kyubii leakage like and Salamander Uchicha ckeep claiming

3.Yamato told Naruto not to rely on Kurama and he literally told him that he was going to completely seal him, so no it wasn't the Kyubii leakage

L

Yamato even said that Kurama wasn't the source of his power, but own, which keeps Kurama at bay

He literally told Naruto not to rely on Kurama after going 4 Tails against Orochimaru.

He didn't use the Kyubii when facing Gaara. When the Kyubii eye is activated it's red like when he was fighting.

This is the Kyubii eye, which red and when it shows. His whiskers grow larger as well

Here the whiskers aren't larger and his eyes are blue as well

He didn't say ran out according to the Japenese version. He said that he had very left and Gamabunta confirms he didn't go to Kurama.

4. I just showed it multiple times and the chapters are 62-63 and & here's the evidence again

5. I'm aware the Orchimaru situation and as for the walking on water. He was already getting the concept before he met Jiraiya

Yamato was assigned to keep Kurama at bay and to temporarily replace Kakashi who was injured at the time. Yamato is also an expert in sealings, especialy with the Senju DNA as well and no one, but Minato, Kushina and Kurama knew 100% sure on how the sealings.

Kurama didn't mix with his chakra entire. This is a straight up lie and Kurama even says that you're wrong as well

By your logic Kurama was helping Naruto develop his own chakra like weights, thus meaning it's his chakra that's and I already watched the training and I even watched where Kurama hindered his chakra control and made it harder

Jiraya backs up what I say as well in chapter 91

This what Fukkasaku was talking about in chapter 490 as well.

No, I gave evidence to back up my claims and debunked the scans you both took out of context. Salamander Uchiha that Naruto from extracting and Kushina lived after being pregnant with the entire after I showed I where Kurama stated he has her DNA in chapter 617.

Well, he was inaccurate for these reasons

1. Naruto didn't die because the WZ said that he was alive as well as Kurama in chapter 662-63.

2. What he and a lot of people ignore was that Kushina didn't fight in the war for days and her extraction happened when the seal was weakned by Obito. Naruto's happened when Madara used the Gedo Statue, which captured alll the Bijuu except Hachibi

The databooks even say that you're wrong as well

Edit! You also stated that Hebi Sasuke wouldn't need the cursemark to defeat Sage Mode Naruto when he needed it to absorb a weakned Orochimaru who was weaker than Jiraya who Sage Mode Naruto surpassed acdording ro Fukkasaku in chapter 430 and it's in the mangasee translation as well.

Anyway, any other manga reader will say I'm right. It's only you, Salamander Uchiha, Perm, as well as Sasuke fans who will say that I'm right and to prove my point. Goinf on Quora and type the question without Kurama who has more chakra or Sasuke and I guarantee you over 90% will say Naruto.

I also assume you're credit for Naruto learning Sage Mode when he tried to prevent him from using it as well in chapter 425

He explains why in chapter 645

Another garbage response. The Toad that was within Jiraiya is the only way to lossen or tighten the seal containing the Kyuubi. Wood style can only suppress the chakra that leaks out. Again, if it can keep the Kyuubi's chakra from leaving the seal then Naruto would have never entered the cloaked modes.

Naruto obviously had a Kyuubi eye given how his pupil looked and you have yet to prove any inaccuracies. At best you keep mentioning other series.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Another garbage response. The Toad that was within Jiraiya is the only way to lossen or tighten the seal containing the Kyuubi. Wood style can only suppress the chakra that leaks out. Again, if it can keep the Kyuubi's chakra from leaving the seal then Naruto would have never entered the cloaked modes.

Naruto obviously had a Kyuubi eye given how his pupil looked and you have yet to prove any inaccuracies. At best you keep mentioning other series.
Sry, I had personal issues to deal and won't be here much longer because of this.m

They were talking about the Kyubii transformation and if anyone who's read the chapter of 519 and 370 know that I'm right.

Here's the convo in chapter 370

Once again Yamato said that he was completly supressing Kurama after going 4 Tails and both pgs are in chapter 299

Yamato literally told Naruto to rely on Kurama, but his strength. It's you who's calling Yamato a liar.

I have proven that VIZ has made a load of mistakes. It's not my fault you ignore them and he didn't have the Kyubii eye because the Kyubii eye is red like when he was fighting GHaku and Orochimaru for example. Anyone who's not a Sasuke fan is aware of this.