Naruto w/o Kurama Chakra | ¿Much Weaker?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So if you remove the character's main source of power, he's gonna be much, much weaker?

Huh.

You must be registered for see images

But I digress, that's not the point I'm arguing. If Minato and Jiraiya were able to summon Gamabunta by themselves, then Naruto should too, and far more easily so in fact. Especially if he gets a boost from Hagoromo here too.
Had you read the threads title you wouldnt have responded with a retarded first part.

Baruto wouldn't be able to summon Gamabunta, so far all we know is that early part 1 Naruto's stamina origin was attributed to the 9 tails. Therefore remove the origin it dips substantially based on that and Narutos statement he has plenty of chakra(4 times Kakashi's) due to the 9 tails. Based on that giving him average reserves is being generous.

Now to claim that Naruto would somehow have Jiraiya or Minato level reserves is a reach at best since they've demonstarted such feats without the 9 tails chakra assist. As for Hogaromo's chakra boost we dont know if it increases the reserves or the strength of the users chakra. And if it does incresse chakra reserves by how much it may still not be enough for Naruto.

Last edited:

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Had you read the threads title you wouldnt have responded with a retarded post.
I did. And I agree with it as a matter of fact. But there's a reason I quoted that specific part of your statement, now isn't there?

No he wouldn't so far all we know is that early part 1 Naruto's stamina origin was attributed to the 9 tails and therefore remove the origin it dips substantially based on that and Narutos statement he has plenty of chakra(4 times Kakashi's) due to the 9 tails. It's being genrous giving him avergae reserves. Now to claim that Naruto would somehow have Jiraiya or Minato level reserves is a reach at best since they've demonstarted such feats without the 9 tails chakra assist. As for Hogaromo's chakra boost we dont know if it increases the reserves or the strength of the users chakra. And if it does incresse chakra reserves by how much it may still not be enough for Naruto.
Minato and Jiraiya were classless though. Naruto, by blood alone, has far more going than either of them. Just look at Sasuke,his reserves are massive, and his clan isn't even well known for such bodily aspects, while Naruto's is. Of course he never demonstrated how much chakra he has without the nine tails, he never didn't have the nine tails, but its a safe assumption that he'd be far above average. Boruto alone can pull off four clones by himself already, and do so repeatedly. Uzumaki having big chakra reserves is a thing. Now, I'm not saying that a twelve year old Naruto could summon Gamabunta by himself without the Kyuubi. No, I'm not stupid. But an adult Naruto wiould easily be able to do that and more.

Reactions: ShogunSpiderman89

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I did. And I agree with it as a matter of fact. But there's a reason I quoted that specific part of your statement, now isn't there?
To let us know your not thr brightest spark?

Minato and Jiraiya were classless though. Naruto, by blood alone, has far more going than either of them. Just look at Sasuke,his reserves are massive, and his clan isn't even well known for such bodily aspects, while Naruto's is. Of course he never demonstrated how much chakra he has without the nine tails, he never didn't have the nine tails, but its a safe assumption that he'd be far above average. Boruto alone can pull off four clones by himself already, and do so repeatedly. Uzumaki having big chakra reserves is a thing. Now, I'm not saying that a twelve year old Naruto could summon Gamabunta by himself without the Kyuubi. No, I'm not stupid. But an adult Naruto wiould easily be able to do that and more.
Being classless and clanless doesnt mean they have more or less chakra reserves. Neither does Naruto being a half Uzumaki afford him such an advantage and that's a big reach on your part. Uzumaki are known for possessing strong lifeforce Kushina as an example survived 9 tails extraction after giving child birth and was alive for a significant time after that. Naruto died after having 50% kurama extracted from him. Clearly the inheritance is weak on that side in Naruto's case. oruto pulling of 4 shadow clones isn't really a feat and Uzumaki having large reserves of chakra isn't an established thing either. Even if it were the case one doesn't equal the other as I've pointed out in Naruto's case. If you said there's a possibility Naruto may be able to summon Gamabunta one day (and run out of chakra in the process) I'd be willing to accept it.

Last edited:

itachi4real

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How can people say hes near god tier without kurama if kurama is the only thing that made him god tier :|

Without kurama he is still kage level. But he would be the third strongest kage.

It would be:
1. Hashi
2. Hiruzen
3. Tobirama/naruto
4. Naruto/tobirama
5. Minato
6. Tsunade/kakashi
7. Kakashi/tsunade

Last edited:

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To let us know your not thr brightest spark?
Coming from the guy who doesn't bother to spell the word 'the' right.

Being classless and clanless doesnt mean they have more or less chakra reserves. Neither does Naruto being a half Uzumaki afford him such an advantage and that's a big reach on your part. Uzumaki are known for possessing strong lifeforce Kushina as an example survived 9 tails extraction after giving child birth and was alive for a significant time after that. Naruto died after having 50% kurama extracted from him. Clearly the inheritance is weak on that side in Naruto's case. oruto pulling of 4 shadow clones isn't really a feat and Uzumaki having large reserves of chakra isn't an established thing either. Even if it were the case one doesn't equal the other as I've pointed out in Naruto's case. If you said there's a possibility Naruto may be able to summon Gamabunta one day (and run out of chakra in the process) I'd be willing to accept it.
Naruto's not a full blooded Uzumaki, that's true, but to write that whole clan aspect off just because of it is just stupid. The Uzumaki were related to the Senju, after all, and even had their clan traits described similarly. It only makes sense for them to have large chakra reserves. And Boruto pulling off four Shadow Clones is actually a big deal. That means he is able to divides his chakra four times, sometimes more than once in short periods of time, and still fight easily. Even with what should be almost five per cent of his full reserves.

And you speak of Naruto as if he had no potential to begin with outside of the Kyuubi. The kid is impressive. Mastered the Shadow Clone in a matter of hours, Rasengan in a record time of three weeks and mastered Senjutsu better than Jiraiya during the entirety of his lifetime in what seems like a couple months. And he would've been better were it not for the Kyuubi messing up his chakra control throughout his early life. True, in the long term Kurama would come to aid him in reaching a level far higher than him by himself could ever hope to achieve, but if the fox wasn't there, he would've had a damn good basis to work on. He has the potential to reach Minato and Jiraiya's level without Kurama. Hell, he did. And him being able to fuse with Pa then would be a way around any smaller chakra reserves, so he'd still be plenty strong.

davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
¿Much Weaker?

Naruto has great chakra levels as part Uzumaki. And will have less than now, not only because he can't use Kurama's chakra, but because the seal makes Kurama's chakra leap to Naruto's and get mixed automatically.

But, first of all lets see how he grew.

1.- He wouldn't be able to learn as fast to summons Boss Frogs as he needed Kurama's chakra for it. He will learn it and also have the chakra for it but it will take him more time but not as much as Sakura that summon Katsuya for the first time in war.

2.- Rasengan, I see him doing the same way in the same time. No help from Kurama.

3.- Futon Tecnics and Rasen Shuriken would have taken more time since Naruto used Kurama's chakra to make a clon for each leaf from a tree. Now that would be impossible. Maybe 10 or 100 times longer. Maybe years for it.

4.- Sage mode, I can see him being a little more faster since Pa con fused with him making it much easy. Eventually he can then also accomplish Futon Rasen Shuriken but in much longer time.

5.- Chakra Control, Naruto wont have the chakra control he had in the war. Without him I dont believe he would accomplish that soon or maybe he wouldnt be able.

So Naruto would be much weaker. But maybe have different jutsus or different strengths

I can see him to accomplish the same level he had before being frieds with Kurama but it much longer time. Maybe at his 20's and still accomplish a higher level than all in the village to become Hokage since he will still polish his skills to expert level.

Maybe he could study Fuinjutsu.

¿What do you think?

You forgot one little fact:
You must be registered for see images

So, Naruto is a prodigy in chakra control even with Kurama altering his chakra control.

1:with a better chakra control, he would have learned summonings faster.
2:Tsunade said that was prodigious that he learned rasengan that fast, he would learn it faster without Kurama altering his chakra control, making him a prodigious genius.
3:Yeah about 10 times more time maybe, given that with a better chakra control that would becopme easier.
4:A lot faster, Pa would help, and his chakra control would help a lot.
5:Way better chakra control.
Who knows how many techniques he would have mastered if he was a prodigy in chakra control from youth?Maybe he would have mastered Uzumaki chains, seals and FTG.
Would he still be the Ashura transmigrant of the prophecy?
Because that means he still would befriend the beasts and get their chakra at some point, but he would have a better chakra control and more techniques.So, surely stronger.

Last edited:
Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Keep in mind that I'm going to respond to anyone's replies either

1. Inaccurate!
Naruto used the Kyubii to summon Gamabunta in his training with Jiraiya in 95 not against Gaara. Before anyone says Naruto ran out before using the Summoning Jutsu.

No he didn't according to the Japanese version. He said that he had very little left. Naruto also said that all his hard work paid off, which further indicates that he didn't go to Kurama until chapter 136.

2. Kurama healed him after the training was done in chapter 162 and Naruto still survived when Kabuto cut Kurama off in chapter 168 as well.

3. This is inaccurate.
Yamato was completley sealing Kurama during the entire Rasenshuriken Training and Kurama isn't the reason why he does the Shadow Clones. Kakashi made this clear right before the training began. Before anyone says that Kurama is the source of his power.

No he isn't! Yamato made this in chapter 299 and stated that he was completley sealing Kurama after going 4 Tails against Orochimaru and you can read whatever translation you want because they'll say the same thing.

Kakashi stated that Naruto's base chakra was 4x higher than his without Kurama and 100x if Yamato didn't completley seal him. All anyone has to do is watch the Rasenshuriken Training to see for themselves.

In chapter 317 Naruto did 1,000 without Kurama and keep in mind that Kurama's chakra is dark red as well, while in the manga Naruto's chakra is yellow, while being blue in the anime and he also did them in chapters 62-63 when Orochimaru messed with the sealing.

4. Kurama tried to prevent him from using Sage Mode in chapter 425 and explains why in chapter 645, which was why he used 4 SC to help him with it or you guys watch the entire training for yourselves and according to Fukkasaku he still surpassed Jiraiya in the end of chapter 430

5. Kurama hindered Naruto's chakra control as stated by Kakashi in chapter 90 and made it harder for him to learn jutsu.

Naruto also has Ashura's chakra according to Hagomoro in chapter 670

Kurama confirms that Naruto has Kushina's Uzumaki DNA in chapter 617 and before anyone mentions the extraction read the "entire" chapters of 662-63 where Kurama, WZ, Sakura, and Gaara all confirm that he was alive.

He has the SOSP without Kurama as shown in chapter 672 when he kicked away Madara's TSO and the tiny pieces of Bijuu were put in him by Obito not after Naruto was fighting the other Jinchuraki. Google Obito vs Juudara to see for yourselves.

P.S If anyone wants to know if anyone if I'm accurate you can search it up for yourselves if you really want to know for sure and the only 1s who think are the Sasuke fan club and newbies who never much attention to fhe show. You can look up further than what I'm saying as well

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Keep in mind that I'm going to respond to anyone's replies either

1. Inaccurate!
Naruto used the Kyubii to summon Gamabunta in his training with Jiraiya in 95 not against Gaara. Before anyone says Naruto ran out before using the Summoning Jutsu.

No he didn't according to the Japanese version. He said that he had very little left. Naruto also said that all his hard work paid off, which further indicates that he didn't go to Kurama until chapter 136.
LOL you just hit a new low. In both Viz and fan-translations Naruto says that he ran out of chakra. You know this. Since both translations align, meaning you can't claim Viz is wrong like you do in other cases, you're now acting like you know what the japanese version says.

Nonethless, Jiraiya said Naruto didn't have enough chakra to summon. Which is why he needed to use his "other chakra" which we know is the Kyuubi's.

Furthermore, when Naruto summoned Gamabunta, Jiraiya was surprised that he summoned him even with the Kyuubi's chakra.

Against Gaara, Naruto stated that he ran out of chakra from creating all those clones, so with this statement and Jiraiya's earlier comments, it's obvious he used the Kyuubi's to summon Gamabunta. He even had a fox eye.

3. This is inaccurate.
Yamato was completley sealing Kurama during the entire Rasenshuriken Training and Kurama isn't the reason why he does the Shadow Clones. Kakashi made this clear right before the training began. Before anyone says that Kurama is the source of his power.

No he isn't! Yamato made this in chapter 299 and stated that he was completley sealing Kurama after going 4 Tails against Orochimaru
Yamato suppressed the cloaks. He can't do anything about his internal healing and stamina boost that enpowered him since birth.

and you can read whatever translation you want because they'll say the same thing.
And ofcourse you magically know what the raw Japense version said.

Kakashi stated that Naruto's base chakra was 4x higher than his without Kurama and 100x if Yamato didn't completley seal him. All anyone has to do is watch the Rasenshuriken Training to see for themselves.
100x higher with cloaks, 4x higher due to Kyuubi stamina amps since birth.

In chapter 317 Naruto did 1,000 without Kurama and keep in mind that Kurama's chakra is dark red as well, while in the manga Naruto's chakra is yellow, while being blue in the anime and he also did them in chapters 62-63 when Orochimaru messed with the sealing.
Ofcourse you ignore how the Elder Toad stated that Minato set the seal so the Kyuubi's chakra would leak out and combine with Naruto's. Becoming his own. Base Naruto is Naruto + Kyuubi chakra. Naruto has never done anything with only his chakra.

5. Kurama hindered Naruto's chakra control as stated by Kakashi in chapter 90 and made it harder for him to learn jutsu.
The only time his chakra control was hindered was when Orochimaru placed the seal on him. Which Jiraiya fixed shortly later. As shown he initially had trouble walking on water. Afterward he easily did so. The Kyuubi infact aided his training via advanced healing and stamina boost allowing him to recover quicker and train longer.

Naruto also has Ashura's chakra according to Hagomoro in chapter 670
Which did absolutely nothing in regards to his power as both the Sage and Ashura followed the belief of Ninshu. That chakra should be used to connect people rather than enpower a single individual.

Last edited:
Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL you just hit a new low. In both Viz and fan-translations Naruto says that he ran out of chakra. You know this. Since both translations align, meaning you can't claim Viz is wrong like you do in other cases, you're now acting like you know what the japanese version says.

Nonethless, Jiraiya said Naruto didn't have enough chakra to summon. Which is why Naruto needed to use his "other chakra" which we know is the Kyuubi's.

Furthermore, when Naruto summoned Gamabunta Jiraiya was surprised that he summoned him even with the Kyuubi's chakra.

Against Gaara Naruto stated that he ran out of chakra from creating all those clones, so with this statement and Jiraiya's earlier comments, it's obviously he used the Kyuubi's to summon Gamabunta. He even had a fox eye.

Yamato suppressed the cloaks. He can't do anything about his internal healing and stamina boost that enpowered him since birth.

Ofcourse you ignore how the Elder Toad stated Minato set the seal so the Kyuubi's chakra would leak out and combine with Naruto's. Becoming his own. Base Naruto is Naruto + Kyuubi chakra. Naruto has never done anything with only his chakra.

The only time his chakra control was hinder was when Orochimaru placed the seal on him. Which Jiraiya fixed shortly later. As shown he initially had trouble walking on water. Afterward he easily did so. The Kyuubi infact aided his training via advanced healing and stamina boost allowing him to recover quicker and train longer.

Which did absolutely nothing in regards to his power as both the Sage and Ashura followed the belief of Ninshu. That chakra should be used to connect people rather than enpower a single individual.
Are you prepared for head canon rebuttal? :lmao:

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter
Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is going to my last reply

Nonethless, Jiraiya said Naruto didn't have enough chakra to summon. Which is why he needed to use his "other chakra" which we know is the Kyuubi's.

Furthermore, when Naruto summoned Gamabunta, Jiraiya was surprised that he summoned him even with the Kyuubi's chakra and Gamabunta in the very next chapter that he didn't go to Kurama

Against Gaara, Naruto stated that he ran out of chakra from creating all those clones, so with this statement and Jiraiya's earlier comments, it's obvious he used the Kyuubi's to summon Gamabunta. He even had a fox eye.

P

Ofcourse you ignore how the Elder Toad stated that Minato set the seal so the Kyuubi's chakra would leak out and combine with Naruto's. Becoming his own. Base Naruto is Naruto + Kyuubi chakra. Naruto has never done anything with only his chakra.

The only time his chakra control was hindered was when Orochimaru placed the seal on him. Which Jiraiya fixed shortly later. As shown he initially had trouble walking on water. Afterward he easily did so. The Kyuubi infact aided his training via advanced healing and stamina boost allowing him to recover quicker and train longer.

1. You no proof that those are VIZ scans and even if they are VIZ has gotten sruff wrong too.

Jiraya assumed this because he was a genin, but Kakashi condicted him twice both during the tree climbing exercise and Rasenshuriken and anyone's who watched both train

Once again that was in his training with Jiraya not his battle

He didn't say that he ran out according to the Japanese translation. He said that he very little left and Gamabunta confirms in the very next that he didn't go to Kurama yet and didn't until chapter 136
You must be registered to see images

Wrong Kakashi was talking about his base and the only 1s who agree with you are the Sasuke fan club, while everyone else will say that I'm right.

Oh and before you use chapters 490 and 519

They were talking about the Kyubii transformation

This is what Hachibi was talking about

Oh and you clearly the 1st part of the sentence as well. He said that he had plenty of his own chakra plus the Kyubii when Hachibi stated that Naruto was at risk when being in KCM.

No! Kakashi stated that it was his base chakra. He only mentions Kurama if Yamato wasn't sealing him, which he was doing in chapter 317.

If 4x because Kause of Kurama. Kakashi would've made this clear like he did in chapter 11 and after his battle against Kiba.

Yamato stated that he was completely seal Kurama going back to his battle against Orochimaru and the Kyubii cloak is Kurama's chakra aside from the healing and stamina.

Once again it's only you and Sasuke fans who think otherwise. Everyone else will say that I'm right and here's something for you as well

Kurama isn't even the source of Naruto's power and if Kurama was siphoning most of his chakra as well.

No, it wasn't the Kyubii cloak because when Naruto went 8 Tails against Pein Yamato stated that the Kurama was supposed to be completely sealed.

You and Salamander Uchiha both take the manga out of context and make up your own head canon.

Anyone who's read the manga for a long time know thar I'm right minus rhe Sasuke fan club.

This is when the Kyubii mixes with his base form according to Kurama himself, so by your own logic Kurama contradicts Fukkasaku.

Edit: This is when Kurama gives Naruto his chakra

Attachments

Last edited:

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

1. You no proof that those are VIZ scans and even if they are VIZ has gotten sruff wrong too.

Jiraya assumed this because he was a genin, but Kakashi condicted him twice both during the tree climbing exercise and Rasenshuriken and anyone's who watched both train

Once again that was in his training with Jiraya not his battle

He didn't say that he ran out according to the Japanese translation. He said that he very little left and Gamabunta confirms in the very next that he didn't go to Kurama yet and didn't until chapter 136

Wrong Kakashi was talking about his base and the only 1s who agree with you are the Sasuke fan club, while everyone else will say that I'm right.

Oh and before you use chapters 490 and 519

They were talking about the Kyubii transformation

This is what Hachibi was talking about

Oh and you clearly the 1st part of the sentence as well. He said that he had plenty of his own chakra plus the Kyubii when Hachibi stated that Naruto was at risk when being in KCM.

No! Kakashi stated that it was his base chakra. He only mentions Kurama if Yamato wasn't sealing him, which he was doing in chapter 317.

If 4x because Kause of Kurama. Kakashi would've made this clear like he did in chapter 11 and after his battle against Kiba.

Yamato stated that he was completely seal Kurama going back to his battle against Orochimaru and the Kyubii cloak is Kurama's chakra aside from the healing and stamina.

Once again it's only you and Sasuke fans who think otherwise. Everyone else will say that I'm right and here's something for you as well

Kurama isn't even the source of Naruto's power and if Kurama was siphoning most of his chakra as well.

No, it wasn't the Kyubii cloak because when Naruto went 8 Tails against Pein

You and Salamander Uchiha both take the manga out of context and make up your own head canon.

Anyone who's read the manga for a long time know thar I'm right minus rhe Sasuke fan club.

This is when the Kyubii mixes with his base form according to Kurama himself, so by your own logic Kurama contradicts Fukkasaku.

Viz Media would have no business if they were wrong. They would fire everyone for not translating correctly. Have some common sense...!

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Yes i do. My proof is the Viz Volume themselves. Literally go to a bookstore that has the manga, look at the corresponding chapters and compare. They're exactly the same. Or you can buy the digital releases and compare. And your words can be thrown back at you. Prove that those aren't Viz.

Secondly, Jiraiya directly stated that it takes alot of chakra for summoning and that Naruto currently didn't have enough. Rather than accept this you're assuming he was wrong.

Even if Naruto did say he had a little chakra left, it was directly stated that it took a ton of chakra to summon plus even with the Kyuubi's chakra Jiraiya didn't intend for Naruto to summon Gamabunta. So ontop of Naruto barely having chakra left, you're claiming he summoned a toad that Jiraiya believed he wouldn't even summon with the Kyuubi's chakra, let alone his own power in full health. Your logic is asinine.

Third, you yourself have acknowledged the Kyuubi's chakra always provided advanced healing and stamina. So why are you still denying that it didn't enhance his chakra reserves in base? Stamina is converted into chakra.

Yamato can only suppress the chakra cloaks. If he could suppress every bit of the Kyuubi's power then Naruto never would have went 1-3 tails to begin with. 😆

Fourth, the only time the Kyuubi took chakra from Naruto was during KCM.

Fifth, Naruto didn't say i have alot of chakra on my own AND the Kyuubi's. Rather, he entirely attributed the Kyuubi to why he has alot of chakra. Because as he learned from the Elder Toad, Minato set the seal so the Kyuubi's chakra continuously leaked out and mixed with his. Becoming his own.

Reactions: salamander uchiha
Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes i do. My proof is the Viz Volume themselves. Literally go to a bookstore that has the manga, look at the corresponding chapters and compare. They're exactly the same. Or you can buy the digital releases and compare. And your words can be thrown back at you. Prove that those aren't Viz.

Secondly, Jiraiya directly stated that it takes alot of chakra for summoning and that Naruto currently didn't have enough. Rather than accept this you're assuming he was wrong.

Even if Naruto did say he had a little chakra left, it was directly stated that it took a ton of chakra to summon plus even with the Kyuubi's chakra Jiraiya didn't intend for Naruto to summon Gamabunta. So ontop of Naruto barely having chakra left, you're claiming he summoned a toad that Jiraiya believed he wouldn't even summon with the Kyuubi's chakra, let alone his own power in full health. Your logic is asinine.

Third, you yourself have acknowledged the Kyuubi's chakra always provided advanced healing and stamina. So why are you still denying that it didn't enhance his chakra reserves in base? Stamina is converted into chakra.

Yamato can only suppress the chakra cloaks. If he could suppress every bit of the Kyuubi's power then Naruto never would have went 1-3 tails to begin with.😆

Fourth, the only time the Kyuubi took chakra from Naruto was during KCM.

Fifth, Naruto didn't say i have alot of chakra on my own AND the Kyuubi's. Rather, he entirely attributed the Kyuubi to why he has alot of chakra. Because as he learned from the Elder Toad, Minato set the seal so the Kyuubi's chakra continuously leaked out and mixed with his. Becoming his own.

1. I checked! Mangasee does give VIZ or least part of it, but that doesn't automatically make it an accurate.
2. Jiraiya tried to get him to run out of most of his chakra, which

3. That was in his training with Jiraiya not in hia battle against and Gamabunta that he didn't go to Kurama just yet either

Healing and stamina have nothing to do with chakra and I'm not the 1 saying that Naruto's base chakra is higher than Kakashi's. Kakashi did! You just words in Kakashi's mouth. Anyone with half a brain can tell that I'm right.

You need an education on what chakra really is

If the Kyubii really amped his chakra since birth. His demeanor would've changed like this for example.

Naruto did 1,000 SC after Orochimaru messed with the

So no, stamina doesn't convert into chakra. If this was the case Itachi should've had good stamina when activating the Susanoo.

No! Yamato was completely sealing Kurama in chapter 299 and you're just putting words into Yamato's mouth

Kurama isn't even the source of his power, which Yamato stated in the same chapter[SPOILER
[/SPOILER]

If Naruto had medicore chakra. He wouldn't be able to contain Kurama at all
Post automatically merged:

If Naruto had mediocre chakra he wouldn't be able to contain Kurama at all

Yes, Naruto does have Kushina's DNA as well

Oh and before anyone mentions the extraction

1st off Kushina never fought in the war. Naruto did for days and her extraction when the seal was weakned, while Naruto's happened with the Gedo Statue by Madara.

To Salamander Uchiha. No, you don't automatically die when your heart stops beating

Kurama also confirmed it as well and gives the rely message.

Without Kurama he also has Ashura's chakra as well as Hagomoro stated in chapter 670

He also has the SOSP and before anyone says that he needs the Bijuu for that

Credit goes to rHunterxHunter!

You must be registered for see medias

Attachments

Last edited: