lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not sure if that's supposed to support or counter my statement.
Both. If you go a page further you see that Sasuke beat Naruto to the Hashirama statue with shushin alone, while Naruto reacted to that speed. Meaning that in speed Sasuke > Naruto, but as equals, Naruto can still react to him of course. If not, he would of gotten blitzed.

RustledJimmies

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both. If you go a page further you see that Sasuke beat Naruto to the Hashirama statue with shushin alone, while Naruto reacted to that speed. Meaning that in speed Sasuke > Naruto, but as equals, Naruto can still react to him of course. If not, he would of gotten blitzed.
Well, I never implied that the bold isn't true, I just stated that Sasuke is faster than Naruto, nothing else (and considering that this is a taijutsu fight, speed is one of the main factors).

Reactions: SSStylish

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, I never implied that the bold isn't true, I just stated that Sasuke is faster than Naruto, nothing else (and considering that this is a taijutsu fight, speed is one of the main factors).
You are right though. In a close hand to hand fight it would most likely go to skill, and the beginning/starting of the match-up would deal with speed (in which who hits who first).

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since when does Sharingan improve his speed?
It improves his movement speed

From this:

To this:

And this:

RustledJimmies

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It improves his movement speed

From this:

To this:

And this:
All I see there is his precognition speed being improved to the point that he could react to Naruto, and counter attack accordingly. If you know the next movements of your opponent, you might as well be able to react and counter them, does that mean that you can beat them in a race? No.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This are Naruto and Sasuke after Hago's power up, so both have both hands and are rested.

1. Both are in their Base form and aren't allowed to use anything except for Taijutsu.
Manga pretty much showed this to be a dead tie.

2. Both are in their Base form and aren't allowed to use anything except for Taijutsu and Ninja tools/Kenjutsu.
Sasuke has a sword, and shits on Naruto when it comes to Ninja Tool proficiency, he'd stomp.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All I see there is his precognition speed being improved to the point that he could react to Naruto, and counter attack accordingly. if you know the next movements of your opponent, you might as well be able to react and counter them, does that mean that you can beat them in a race? No.
Who talked about a race battle though? I'm comparing them in taijutsu combat

Manga pretty much showed this to be a dead tie.
With Sharinnegan Sasuke. Dojutsu are restricted here

RustledJimmies

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, I showed you a scan of Sasuke basically beating Naruto in a race, meaning that he has faster foot speed, and then your counter was Sasuke using Sharingan (and you are yet to prove that Sharingan increases his foot speed), now you're saying that we're not talking about foot speed (as a race is basically foot speed)?

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

With Sharinnegan Sasuke. Dojutsu are restricted here
Nope. His Sharingan deactivated and his Rinnegan eye was closed. They fought in pure base, hand to hand, until Sasuke used Preta Path. The only advantage a closed Rinnegan can give him is Ninjutsu, that he didn't use.

Status
Not open for further replies.