SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This are Naruto and Sasuke after Hago's power up, so both have both hands and are rested.

1. Both are in their Base form and aren't allowed to use anything except for Taijutsu.

2. Both are in their Base form and aren't allowed to use anything except for Taijutsu and Ninja tools/Kenjutsu.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can't be serious, especially not in the 2nd scenario.
Na bin ich. Naruto has always been portrayed to represent the physical body and enhancement when Sasuke was supposed to represent the eyes, especially with senjutsu enhancement. His physical strength and speed outclass Sasuke who can't use his eye abilities like Amenojikatera or whatever the name was, giving him the decisive advantage in close combat

SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Na bin ich. Naruto has always been portrayed to represent the physical body and enhancement when Sasuke was supposed to represent the eyes, especially with senjutsu enhancement. His physical strength and speed outclass Sasuke who can't use his eye abilities like Amenojikatera or whatever the name was, giving him the decisive advantage in close combat
I'm not talking about representation, only about feats. I don't think, that base Naruto is that good of a fighter without SC and as far as I'm concerned, he's not faster than Sasuke. Think about it, Naruto's speed gets a dramatic boost in his forms, Sasuke's doesn't.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not talking about representation, only about feats. I don't think, that base Naruto is that good of a fighter without SC and as far as I'm concerned, he's not faster than Sasuke. Think about it, Naruto's speed gets a dramatic boost in his forms, Sasuke's doesn't.
Naruto only uses his shadow clones when fighting in CQC vs. Sasuke when he has 3T on (or higher). SM Naruto would wreck 3T Sasuke in taijutsu alone, and Kishimoto never let's him activate it. Never.

This pretty much proved that Sasuke was faster, but that Naruto can still react to his speed. I cannot stress this enough though.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay i'll think about it. Is Sharingan included?

LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto wins both.

His uppercut sent Sasuke in the air and lodged into a wall.

It'll sort of be like VOTE2 except the outcomes will be determined by who can endure the others attacks more and Naruto is tougher and stronger than him.

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
S1: Naruto wins med diff
S2: Sasuke wins low diff...

Edit:

This is base right? In other words no sharingan or sage mode right?

SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guys, I'm talking about base form with only taijutsu. No Sharingan, no Shadow Clones and no Sage Mode. Scenario 1 is a pure Taijutsu fight and 2 is taijutsu+kenjutsu.

I'm pretty sure Sasuke takes the fight in scenario 2. I think he also wins in scenario 1 because the only thing that Naruto in base has over Sasuke is apparently stamina/durability. One could argue that he also has superior strength, but it didn't seem like it, like ever. They always had the same strength stats in the DB's.

I also don't think that Naruto's uppercut counts because it was enhanced by Kurama.

Last edited:

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guys, I'm talking about base form with only taijutsu. No Sharingan, no Shadow Clones and no Sage Mode. Scenario 1 is a pure Taijutsu fight and 2 is taijutsu+kenjutsu.

I'm pretty sure Sasuke takes the fight in scenario 2. I think he also wins in scenario 1 because the only thing that Naruto in base has over Sasuke is apparently stamina/durability.
Multiple clones and no pre-cog because of the restrictions completely overwhelm Sasuke.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Isn't Sasuke quite a bit quicker than Naruto?
Naruto only uses his shadow clones when fighting in CQC vs. Sasuke when he has 3T on (or higher). SM Naruto would wreck 3T Sasuke in taijutsu alone, and Kishimoto never let's him activate it. Never.

This pretty much proved that Sasuke was faster, but that Naruto can still react to his speed. I cannot stress this enough though.

There you go

I also don't think that Naruto's uppercut counts because it was enhanced by Kurama.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
What are you talking about? Where exactly did Kurama give Naruto power? After the uppercut Kurama praises Naruto on his own skill

Last edited:

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Naruto always used to clash equally with Sharingan Sasuke:

So i'd say that without it, he should get the advantage, like here for example: His eyes were normal, so i don't think it was influenced by Kurama(considering it was absorbed by Sasuke anyway, so if anything it's Sasuke who was enhanced eventhough i doubt it)
Isn't Sasuke quite a bit quicker than Naruto?

RustledJimmies

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There you go

What are you talking about? Where exactly did Kurama give Naruto power? After the uppercut Kurama praises Naruto on his own skill

Not sure if that's supposed to support or counter my statement.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.