[Discussion] Naruto VS Sasuke

Arch0n12

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto will cast the god of the Wind Fūjin and Sasuke will cast the god of thunder and lightning Raijin in the final battle.

You must be registered for see images

RAIJIN ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ FUJIN

What do you think ?

chopsy16

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting... I get an idea.. may be with the EMS you are able to summon the God's of these elements.. so may be madara can already do it.. depending on what element he favors most... he can summon the God of fire or something.. that might be the power u get with an EMS (like u get susanoo with MS).. so may be sasuke eventually gets an EMS (which i think he will) and he might be able summon the God of lightning..

For Naruto.. not sure.. may be with sage mode or enough chakra he can summon the God of wind like ur saying??

Laharl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he doesnt have kyuubi ;o naruto has it! he cant control kyuubi while its inside naruto, he can maybe control naruto, in or out of kyuubi form :D
i know but he have kyubee even if he cant control him if he gonna die kyubee will give his his strength cauz if naruto die kyubee will die too xd

Last edited: