Naruto Vs Sasuke Naruto with Out Tails !

Chacha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
true, but Uchihaleaf said: Naruto without tails, NOT WITHOUT BIJUU
I think the author (in good faith) meant "tailed beast". He just made it succinct. :)

I'm thinking Sasuke might win with his ridiculous anger-triggered power-ups, unless Naruto will get more (also ridiculous DBZ-like) power-ups other than his chances of gaining unlimited sage mode.

On the contrary, if Naruto has full control over the kyuubi. Then, Sasuke's surely PWNED. :naruto::sasuke:

Hokage Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto would fuse with Fukusaku. In Sage Mode he would win against Sasuke I believe at this point because Sasuke would get worn down with repeated defensive maneuvers. Plus as already stated Naruto would be able to STAY in Sage Mode.

Anbu578

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto would fuse with Fukusaku. In Sage Mode he would win against Sasuke I believe at this point because Sasuke would get worn down with repeated defensive maneuvers. Plus as already stated Naruto would be able to STAY in Sage Mode.
Naruto can't fuse with him because of Kyuubi but in Sage mode Naruto might could win againgst Sasuke if sasuke does waste his chakra

revolutionist

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto with Or without Sage mode can beat the crap out of Sasuke.........
I Don't think sasuke would stand a chance against sage mode + shuriken rasengan....
And Sasuke doesn't have Orochimaru powers also...
So Naruto will definitely win.....

Yanmaru88

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At this rate, I think Naruto will win. Sasuke's badly wounded and raped, so he most likely will get both an earfull from Naruto as well as the beating to his soul.

Retro

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay so naruto with out th eNine Tails.... he will win, he has much better chackra control then. and the he can use sage mode even better. What can Sasuke do he is almost blind.