FizzyDrink

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know if this has already been posted, so forgive me if it has, but Naruto and Sasuke are so fricken powerful right now that when they fight it seems like its gonna be whoever lands the first hit wins. It doesn't seem like there can be much more to it. I hope it doesn't end up being dissapointing, but I really can't see what else could be the case, because they're both ninjas who get hurt when hit, unlike madara, for example, who can have an attack go right through him, or orochimaru, who seems like he really can't be killed (he was sealed, not killed). So with such an overpowered fight where either one would immediately die if the other landed a blow, will it just be a battle of doging? That's not really that exciting, considering all the hype for this battle. :shrug:

'Kurapika

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
since you are already wondering if it was already posted then your probably right , but since you are new

sasuke is stronger , but if they fight naruto will win

'Kurapika

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
since you are already wondering if it was already posted then your probably right , but since you are new

sasuke is stronger , but if they fight naruto will win

FizzyDrink

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not asking who would win, I'm asking whether or not you think their battle would be kind of a letdown, considering they're both basically one-shot victory ninjas now.

bryanrs6

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know if this has already been posted, so forgive me if it has, but Naruto and Sasuke are so fricken powerful right now that when they fight it seems like its gonna be whoever lands the first hit wins. It doesn't seem like there can be much more to it. I hope it doesn't end up being dissapointing, but I really can't see what else could be the case, because they're both ninjas who get hurt when hit, unlike madara, for example, who can have an attack go right through him, or orochimaru, who seems like he really can't be killed (he was sealed, not killed). So with such an overpowered fight where either one would immediately die if the other landed a blow, will it just be a battle of doging? That's not really that exciting, considering all the hype for this battle. :shrug:
I mean its the fight we all been waiting for and for it to last 25 secs would suck so why would they do that to us? :mad:

Kira was Righteous

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto will be at a disavantage seeing as he actually wants to save him and sasuke has his ems to supress the foxs chakra possibly, i wouldnt be surprised if he lost and kakashi stepped died then a time skip someone has to lose

~Yubel~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know, that´s what it boils down to as i can´t see one getting hit with any technique by the other and survive, but sooner or later, they will both tire out, go back to their normal modes and it´ll come down to a normal hand-to-hand combat in which sasuke has the advantage

HakkeKoshu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know, that´s what it boils down to as i can´t see one getting hit with any technique by the other and survive, but sooner or later, they will both tire out, go back to their normal modes and it´ll come down to a normal hand-to-hand combat in which sasuke has the advantage
Naruto Rendan > Shishi Rendan anyday!

Sasuke doesn't use alot of Taijutsu anymore while Naruto does daily (And has bonus experience from all the clones that fight too.)
EMS can't pull against that. (Also noting everything above 3th Tomoe of the Sharingan does not increase the 'slowmotion-view')
You must be registered for see images

NamkazeNaruto

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ah god , i wish Naruto would win though .

else , Kishi is just trying to make some money , by making the series longer

we will have to wait another 5 years for another fight .

Cant believe naruto is going since 1998