Zeus K

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
do you think that when naruto comes to konoha and he fights pain and he usees the sage modebut is not able to do extensive damage and the sage mode + rasen shuriken does some damge and lets say Its left with 2 paths of pain and hes on the verge of death could Itachis power activate then naruto will be able to kick pain ass into oblivion

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not sure.

I think Itachi's power may activate in one of this 2 occassions:

* if Sasuke / Madara try to see inside Naruto in order to master the kyubii

* if the Akatsuki are able to get Naruto to their hideout, it will probably trigger off when they try to extract the bijuu from him.

Hikaru

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
General Discussion
Create and participate in light discussion and debate threads here (non-Naruto).
wrong forum??
-------
anyway i think its possible, but naruto is training rite now though so im not sure how long it'll take, by the time its ovr pein could be gone already

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
pein that doesnt make sense ...kikashi said himself that naruto is stronger than he is..... narutos personality fools alot of ppl cause its a personality of a weak person and not a lot of swag( like sasuke) but truly he is and he gettin some swag bout him to ... but in his own way
and that power is for somebody with a sharingan ...either sasuke and madara

Kaze..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
pein that doesnt make sense ...kikashi said himself that naruto is stronger than he is..... Narutos personality fools alot of ppl cause its a personality of a weak person and not a lot of swag( like sasuke) but truly he is and he gettin some swag bout him to ... But in his own way
and that power is for somebody with a sharingan ...either sasuke and madara
swag