Naruto vs Pain

I am Pein

<div class="bbWrapper">if naruto fights pein at this moment he will loosse .....</div>

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
naruto cant fight pein at the moment after his training he will be able to. And about the part of him using the kyuubi and not being the greatest ninja. the kyuubi was a gift from his father i believe if he learns to control that power it will be no problem for him to use it

windrider

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I t5hink naruto will win obviously besides I don't think pein will attack the village during the absence of naruto..not to forget pein's true identity will be known soon ......so even if he does invade konoha ,then konoha will certainly have a upper hand .../thats my theory any way

windrider

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Nah,I don't think Tsunade will die .....already jiriya is dead cause of pein......so kishi won't let pein kill tsunade too......then there won't be any meaning to there title the legendary sanins ...besides tsunadae is the 5th hokakage...The third hokakage was killed due to orichimaru's inflitration ,so again kishi won't let the 5th die due to pein's inflitration....pein will retreat even if he attacks konoha

sgt

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
good point, even so.. pein doesn't want to start a war against konoha, if naruto leaves konoha and pein has already attacked them i bet he will retreat because there is no point in trying to attack konoha while naruto is not there..
but even so.. i have a bad feeling about madara.. that guy is planning something for sure.