Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
sore loser??
you did an attack and i block it,,,
how am i a sore loser...
i mean evan in temari vs. shikamaru the lower the sun went the more the shadows in creased..
so if a bright attack goes in every direction there isnt a shadow to do the attack...
it is logical..
and you say i didnt agree to the move??
so im just going to say woops you got me im dead??
its a fight im not gonna let you kill me..
so i blocked your attack...
i didnt kill you like teht this is only an unofficial fight and by not agreeing i mean you didnt accept it and how did you conter it light whit light very nice but no you its like you help me even more >.<and i manly use the flash boom too get your eyes out of the way so when it clears i marge whit the shadow and it only take like 10 sec max for the flash boom too go bum and vanish

master of the sharingan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i didnt kill you like teht this is only an unofficial fight and by not agreeing i mean you didnt accept it and how did you conter it light whit light very nice but no you its like you help me even more >.<and i manly use the flash boom too get your eyes out of the way so when it clears i marge whit the shadow and it only take like 10 sec max for the flash boom too go bum and vanish
ok im saying is that i understand you did the flash boom so im blinded but before i was blinded i countered your shadow attack..
and you said you dodge the lightning attack and used that shadow attack to kill me and i said you cant cause of at the moment i have no shadow..
so now im blinded and your behind me...
are we going to countinue fighting or are you going to bail??

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
not sure but all you did was like two turns of attacks i dont se wat you could get out of that...
wht was the point of the fight?too cut you down too size.U_Uand besides im not a soreloser remeber i accepted my defite when i understoo the move bec it was truel unblockbel at teht situacion .and its the same here but you could have posted teht you silded your eyes or something but you didnt so its no way you can nothise a legedary ninja whit your eyes .so sorry but its over

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok im saying is that i understand you did the flash boom so im blinded but before i was blinded i countered your shadow attack..
and you said you dodge the lightning attack and used that shadow attack to kill me and i said you cant cause of at the moment i have no shadow..
so now im blinded and your behind me...
are we going to countinue fighting or are you going to bail??
okay the flesh disappers but your still rendert blind bec of the intens light and now you have a shadow so its still over but i just forse you body too sta byou self but i wont goes out of your shadow and leaves bye

master of the sharingan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wht was the point of the fight?too cut you down too size.U_Uand besides im not a soreloser remeber i accepted my defite when i understoo the move bec it was truel unblockbel at teht situacion .and its the same here but you could have posted teht you silded your eyes or something but you didnt so its no way you can nothise a legedary ninja whit your eyes .so sorry but its over
read the post above you...
and like i said i am blinded..
i never said i wasnt...
and you cant cut me down to size unless you beat me...
which yu didnt because i blocked your shadow attack,..

master of the sharingan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okay the flesh disappers but your still rendert blind bec of the intens light and now you have a shadow so its still over but i just forse you body too sta byou self but i wont goes out of your shadow and leaves bye
ok but now i have time to reply....
i use..
(Chidori Nagashi)-1000 Birds Current
Type:Attack/Defence(can be both at same time)
Range:Short
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Descripton: A full body chidori that can also be charged into objects.
i shock my shadow before you stab me and this ends in a stalemate...

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok but now i have time to reply....
i use..
(Chidori Nagashi)-1000 Birds Current
Type:Attack/Defence(can be both at same time)
Range:Short
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Descripton: A full body chidori that can also be charged into objects.
i shock my shadow before you stab me and this ends in a stalemate...
shock your shadow o_O your shadow isnt a thing you can touch or anything so you cant shock it o_O

master of the sharingan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
shock your shadow o_O your shadow isnt a thing you can touch or anything so you cant shock it o_O
if its not physical you cant merge with it or you to become not physical...
and if you become not physical you wont have a mind to make me kill myself and you wont be able to demerge and you will not exist...
you just beat yourself...lol...