0⚔️
Awards
*goes into sage mod*

Sage Art:Flesh Clone

Type:Attack/Defenc
Chakra:40
Damage:80
Range:Short-Long
Description:after the user performs the hand seals the user creates a flesh clone(this clone is made of the flesh of a toad stomach so fire cant hurt it.)
note:the user need to know Toad Mouth Binding to performe this jutsu

two clones apper they start to run towards you and try too hold you down and while there runing i use:

Sage art oil wave

Chakra:30
Damage:60
Description:the user spits out a big amount of toad oil from the mouth onto the ground and then lighting it whit a explosive tag makeing the oil burn and burning the enemy.(it looks like a river of fire.)

and light it whit a exploding tag.U_Udoesnt look inot your eyes only at your feet

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*goes into sage mod*

Description:after the user performs the hand seals the user creates a flesh clone(this clone is made of the flesh of a toad stomach so fire cant hurt it.)

two clones apper they start to run towards you and try too hold you down and while there runing i use:

Sage art oil wave

Description:the user spits out a big amount of toad oil from the mouth onto the ground and then lighting it whit a explosive tag makeing the oil burn and burning the enemy.(it looks like a river of fire.)

and light it whit a exploding tag.U_Udoesnt look inot your eyes only at your feet
CLever clever XD
Btw I know how I could get u in MS genjutsu when u r looking at my feet XD

Mizutoki

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*goes into sage mod*

Sage art oil wave

go captain/sensei!! :D

goo luck to you also mos ^^

master of the sharingan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*goes into sage mod*

Sage art oil wave

while you looking at ground i use..*
(Chidori No Yaiba)-1000 Birds Sword

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Descripton: Chidori in the form of a sword that can split in all direction once its stabbed it`s target.
*and cut your clones in half*

then i jump above your river and use.
(Ho/Mizu/Kaze/Tsuchi/Rai Houin)-Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Lightning Sealing Method

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A technique used to seal away either Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, or Lightning as a result from a jutsu(seals only one jutsu per usage).

this seals your river..

now for you....
i land behind you and use...
(Doton:Doryuu Heki)-Earth Style:Mud Wall

Type:Defence
Chakra cost:20
Descripton: A giant thick wall that is made when the user spits mud out of there mouth and then forms into a wall.
i spit the mud on you and hardens around you..
now your trapped...
*stabs you with chidori sword*

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
while you looking at ground i use..*
(Chidori No Yaiba)-1000 Birds Sword

Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Descripton: Chidori in the form of a sword that can split in all direction once its stabbed it`s target.
*and cut your clones in half*

then i jump above your river and use.
(Ho/Mizu/Kaze/Tsuchi/Rai Houin)-Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Lightning Sealing Method

Type:Supplementary
Chakra Cost:20
Description:A technique used to seal away either Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, or Lightning as a result from a jutsu(seals only one jutsu per usage).

this seals your river..

now for you....
i land behind you and use...
(Doton:Doryuu Heki)-Earth Style:Mud Wall

Type:Defence
Chakra cost:20
Descripton: A giant thick wall that is made when the user spits mud out of there mouth and then forms into a wall.
i spit the mud on you and hardens around you..
now your trapped...
*stabs you with chidori sword*
(Fuuton: Ryuushi Bunsan)- Wind Style: Particle Dispersion

Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: The user draws wind element chakra and concentrates it in every part of his body. He can then mix his particles with the wind, allowing him to disappear and then reappear somewhere else, dodging the opponent?s attack. i disapper before you stab me

and btw my clones can regeneret so they do and one of them throes a flash boom in the air as it explodes it renders you blind for a while and thet flas extend shadows so i apper somewhere behide you and use:

(Gama Daira Kage Ayatsuri no Jutsu)-Toad Flat Shadow Control

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short
* Chakra Cost:20
* Damage Points:N/A
* Description: Gama Daira Kage Ayatsuri is a Ninjutsu technique that allows the user to merge into the shadow of subdued foe. The user can then fully control the victim from within their shadow. If the user has to use other jutsu, they must emerge from the shadow. Once the user fully emerges, their hold over the victim is broken and they regain control of their body.
* Note:Must be taught this jutsu by Jiraiya

so you cant move now so my clones come close and grab you and they dont look into your eyes or anyhting and stab you in the heart its over U_U

master of the sharingan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Description: The user draws wind element chakra and concentrates it in every part of his body. He can then mix his particles with the wind, allowing him to disappear and then reappear somewhere else, dodging the opponent?s attack. i disapper before you stab me

and btw my clones can regeneret so they do and one of them throes a flash boom in the air as it explodes it renders you blind for a while and thet flas extend shadows so i apper somewhere behide you and use:

(Gama Daira Kage Ayatsuri no Jutsu)-Toad Flat Shadow Control

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short
* Chakra Cost:20
* Damage Points:N/A
* Description: Gama Daira Kage Ayatsuri is a Ninjutsu technique that allows the user to merge into the shadow of subdued foe. The user can then fully control the victim from within their shadow. If the user has to use other jutsu, they must emerge from the shadow. Once the user fully emerges, their hold over the victim is broken and they regain control of their body.
* Note:Must be taught this jutsu by Jiraiya

so you cant move now so my clones come close and grab you and they dont look into your eyes or anyhting and stab you in the heart its over U_U
by a weak combo like that??
i think not...
after you dissapear i use..

(Raiton:Chidori Raimei)-Lightning Style:1000 Birds Thunderstorm

Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: .A chidori that spreads out into lightning bolts that cover a circlar area destroying all thata in its way

because of the lightning in every direction its to bright and doesnt cast a shadow..
and this hits your clones and the are destroyed beyond regeneration..
and since there in every direction its coming at you to..
imagine this as thousands of kirin going everywhere..
(exept for me)

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
by a weak combo like that??
i think not...
after you dissapear i use..

(Raiton:Chidori Raimei)-Lightning Style:1000 Birds Thunderstorm

Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: .A chidori that spreads out into lightning bolts that cover a circlar area destroying all thata in its way

because of the lightning in every direction its to bright and doesnt cast a shadow..
and this hits your clones and the are destroyed beyond regeneration..
and since there in every direction its coming at you to..
imagine this as thousands of kirin going everywhere..
(exept for me)
the clones sitll maneges too throe the flas boom it take les thena sec o_Oso it still happens and when i apper somewhere behide you i just use:

Description: The user draws wind element chakra and concentrates it in every part of his body. He can then mix his particles with the wind, allowing him to disappear and then reappear somewhere else, dodging the opponent?s attack.

and since wind beats lighting and its at the same renk the lighting goes right through me so i still merge whit your shadow no way out U_Ujust accept it

master of the sharingan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the clones sitll maneges too throe the flas boom it take les thena sec o_Oso it still happens and when i apper somewhere behide you i just use:

Description: The user draws wind element chakra and concentrates it in every part of his body. He can then mix his particles with the wind, allowing him to disappear and then reappear somewhere else, dodging the opponent?s attack.

and since wind beats lighting and its at the same renk the lighting goes right through me so i still merge whit your shadow no way out U_Ujust accept it
didnt you hear me??
with lightning going in every direction its so bright that evan if you dodge it my shadow isnt there...
light in every direction = no shadow
which means you cant do your attack..
so do your turn or ill skip and do mine..

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
didnt you hear me??
with lightning going in every direction its so bright that evan if you dodge it my shadow isnt there...
light in every direction = no shadow
which means you cant do your attack..
so do your turn or ill skip and do mine..
didnt you think thet you didnt do anything too block your eyes from the bright light andi did i was in hideing so you kinda blinded your self we could go all night but i know wht i need to soo good bye .U_U

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
so you challenge me to a fight and when your attack doesnt work you quit???0_o
youll be a greate captain..
sure say wht you want i know wht i wanted and besides its plane logic teht you get blinded from htet just think U_Uand btw it didnt work cuz your a sore loser and could agre too the moive and you though of something totaly unlogical conter.(light againce light o_O)

master of the sharingan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sure say wht you want i know wht i wanted and besides its plane logic teht you get blinded from htet just think U_U
yes for a moent i might be blind but wat does that have to do with you bailing??
and unless you say while your responding to the attack that you sheilded your eyes it doesnt count..:/
and wat did you want??

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yes for a moent i might be blind but wat does that have to do with you bailing??
and unless you say while your responding to the attack that you sheilded your eyes it doesnt count..:/
and wat did you want??
disappering antill the attack takes place tehts how i avoided it -_- i dont fell like argueing hit you anymore and wht is teht too you like i would tell you.

master of the sharingan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sure say wht you want i know wht i wanted and besides its plane logic teht you get blinded from htet just think U_Uand btw it didnt work cuz your a sore loser and could agre too the moive and you though of something totaly unlogical conter.(light againce light o_O)
sore loser??
you did an attack and i block it,,,
how am i a sore loser...
i mean evan in temari vs. shikamaru the lower the sun went the more the shadows in creased..
so if a bright attack goes in every direction there isnt a shadow to do the attack...
it is logical..
and you say i didnt agree to the move??
so im just going to say woops you got me im dead??
its a fight im not gonna let you kill me..
so i blocked your attack...