Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
hello you guy i was just wondering do you thin naruto is already in the same level as his father. lately we have been watching how naruto is compare to his father, when kisame attack them at the tortoise island bee called him golden flash and also when he was fighting with the raikage he also could avoid raikage's speed heres an example of minato: and of naruto: and its almost the same and not even that naruto has put the rasengan the technique that minato invented into a different level look at thishttp://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/545/12 , , so with this say who do you think would win in a fight between dad and son????

Jon420atrabeza2

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

miliboy307

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Right now Naruto is as fast as his dad, and he doesnt use teleportation jutsu or anything he's just fast. he's chakra is immeasurably great in kyuubi mode. He's an idiot i know but when it comes to fighting he gets as smart as StephenHowking. oh and btw dont forget about Sage mode and Rasenshuriken.

Jon420atrabeza2

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Minato would win, all he needs to do is one split second to touch him and its over because all Narutos atacks are oversize and would most likely pwn Naruto in 1 hit, oh if you dont get what im saying he would teleport Narutos attacks back on him

or you know he could just strengthen HIS OWN SEAL and shut off the KM, ore just use another seal

Jon420atrabeza2

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Right now Naruto is as fast as his dad, and he doesnt use teleportation jutsu or anything he's just fast. he's chakra is immeasurably great in kyuubi mode. He's an idiot i know but when it comes to fighting he gets as smart as StephenHowking. oh and btw dont forget about Sage mode and Rasenshuriken.
Minato would win, all he needs to do is one split second to touch him and its over because all Narutos atacks are oversize and would most likely pwn Naruto in 1 hit, oh if you dont get what im saying he would teleport Narutos attacks back on him

or you know he could just strengthen HIS OWN SEAL and shut off the KM, ore just use another seal
you both had realy good points

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yes Naruto is smart but all his techs are straight forward nuke, Minato has much better arsenal to build strategyes with