raxy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto in sage mode would pawn kisame.....kisame would try to suck naruto's chakra but he can't control natural chakra, he turns into a frog naruto win xd

mookyuzamaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
NARUTO!! i dont see anyone being able to beat naruto anymore. This is always a discussion and even though this show is called Naruto, there are still haters out there that say naruto can loose to whomever the discussions about. Naruto is not only an extremely high chakra holder, he is a genius in battle. Not the smartest when it comes to book smarts or really anything except for battle. But, with his amazing ability to think so many mooves ahead in a fight, and his power he has straight from his heart, No One can beat him!!
agreed but it would be a scarp not just all easy

Rockspeed23

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'M ABOUT TO BLOW YOUR MINDS!!!!!!!!!!! Naruto in Sage mode would beat Kisame. However the Kyubii Mode naruto that is in the war. Would lose to Kisame. Its feels weird saying this because I usually say that Naruto will beat anyone. Look at the Orochimaru vs Sage mode Naruto. However Kisame is Naruto's worst nightmare. Naruto's big chakra would just be fuel for Naruto. For the people saying Kisame isn't fast enought well Bee is pretty dang fast and he didn't have a problem keeping up with him. I see Naruto KM naruto losing to Kisame but I see sage mode Naruto winning. Kisame can't absord sage chakra in fact his sword might be turned to stone.

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sage mode naruto would win, but kyubi mode would lose or win by an inch. any contact naruto makes with kisame would get his chakra tooking. V2 bee was fast as **** and still manage to get 7 tails sucked (granted bee never was serius to begin with, and never went full 8tails). over all it want be an easy fight like most think it would be. be realistic for once.....

-Kratos-

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey stop underestimating Kisame, Killer Bee (who controls the Bijuu better than anyone) wasn't able to defeat Kisame's clone by himself, so how do you think Naruto would defeat Kisame? I don't like Kisame but he would've won.

Last edited: