Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
who will win they get to use all of there power and arsenal, even regular ninetails vs hollow

location': hiperbolic time chamber

time: who knows

see's each other as enemies

Ichigo: what the, who are u

Naruto: hmph thats my line

Ichigo: you lil punk who do you think you are, huh?

Naruto: hmph, im Naruto Uzumaki

Ichigo: well, im Ichigo kurosaki, nice to meet you

Naruto: likewise

Ichigo: this power, what is he (in head)

Naruto: Iv'e nver fealt power like this before, he's strong

Ichigo: well since we're here, how bout we have a nice match

Naruto: sounds good to me, but i wont hold back

Ichigo: Thats my line, haaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be registered for see images

NaruGokuPWNS

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
4 tailed naruto is WAYYY more than enough, swords cant pierce 4 tailed skin (see fight), even in3 tails he creates GIANT CRATERS, just by screaming in 3tails (transforming into 4 tails) he blows away and destroys the landscape (see 4 tailed naruto vs orochimaru). ichigo all the way to his Final getsuga tensho form will get PWNED. 4 tailed TTB tanks full hollow ichigos cero ANYDAY!!! compare the 2 and youll see, (full hollow ichigo vs ulquirroa and 4 tailed naruto vs orochimaru), 4 tailed skin is also corrosive, in 4 tailed naruto vs orochimaru fight oro used hidden snake hands and it went on 4 tailed narutos skin and it melted, his whole body melted (but came out himself before his body disintegrated).

I've seen all of bleach to latest episode or manga, there is NOW WAY ichigo can even test narutos power, in the fight between ichigo and aizen ichigo sliced a mountain in half, but 4 tailed naruto can just scream and it can destroy ,send waves, and be heard landscapes away (see 4 tailed naruto vs oro fight)...even in 3 tailed form he just when KYA and sent kabuto flying with pure chakra, nuff said...only someone who hasnt watched naruto can say ichigo can beat naruto....

Last edited:

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
for real, just trying to make a good thread, but whatever, unless your a moderator or administrator then idgaf wat u say, but no offense
Thanks for the attitude. Read the rules first. I'm not being a jerk. I'm keeping you from being infracted. With that quick angry attitude, you deserve one. Just take a chill and five minutes out and just skim the rules.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol, while i was making my plate i was thinking, hmm thats not like me to get in af uss so easily, but i felt wierd how u told me that but i should of been more respectful, im sorry lol

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both die

Goku teleports in and owns them both for being so dam weak and pathetic

Why does no one read the dam rules -_-