Naruto VS Aang

kwizzle7

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know this is a stupid question but if the laws of animation were bent some how Aang The Last Airbender was pitted against Naruto who do you guy think would win.

Kiara Nox

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mhmmm. Well, everything aside, I belive that with Aang's control of all the elements he would put up a good fight. But we also must remeber that even though Naruto can not control all of the elements he also has many different abilties that Aang is.....lacking in. For example Naruto is trained as a ninja,and he uses weapons. He also has the Nine tailed fox's power within him. In the end it would be a long fight but Naruto would come out the victor in the battle.
But this is my own personal opinion. :ghehe:

MyNinjaWay

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i must say, this is very interesting...if im correct naruto can only control the water element (which he doesnt use often)...so Aang could only use 3 elements against him. Aang being able to control the elements wont have much of an effect on naruto, once he enters sage/nine-tails mode in my opinion....with naruto's incredible speed and strength i dont think an all out battle would last long...i think naruto is the victor here 8))

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you guy believe that sum people think Aang could beat Naruto hands down and they would go as far as to argue.
Dude...you are the only one who's arguing about it, no one else, you even made a thread about it to argue. Not to mention you completely misinterpretated the situation.

This week the theme for our Signature of the Week-contest is Avatar: The Last Airbender and every week a discussion thread is made to discuss that week's theme. This week a guy just said that the Avatar show beats the Naruto anime, with other words he's talking about the entire show itself, not one specific character, he never said that "Aang will beat Naruto in a duel". He said that "It beats Naruto", which clearly indicates the show Avatar or since when is Aang, a male human, an "it".

It's just a personal opinion about two shows in global: plot, quality, humor, action etc.

kwizzle7

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude...you are the only one who's arguing about it, no one else, you even made a thread about it to argue. Not to mention you completely misinterpretated the situation.

This week the theme for our Signature of the Week-contest is Avatar: The Last Airbender and every week a discussion thread is made to discuss that week's theme. This week a guy just said that the Avatar show beats the Naruto anime, with other words he's talking about the entire show itself, not one specific character, he never said that "Aang will beat Naruto in a duel". He said that "It beats Naruto", which clearly indicates the show Avatar or since when is Aang, a male human, an "it".

It's just a personal opinion about two shows in global: plot, quality, humor, action etc.

That's my point i kno it is a thread it just had me think if they fought who would win and i just wanted to kno wat other people thought too i didn't want to base my judgement of my opinoin only

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's my point i kno it is a thread it just had me think if they fought who would win and i just wanted to kno wat other people thought too i didn't want to base my judgement of my opinoin only
The way you were saying it, it was like you were aiming at the person on who you already commented in the other thread. I've never seen saying someone that Aang would beat Naruto on NB (at least I can't remember) and saying that even people are arguing about it...well that's what you made this thread for yourself.

You can't compare the two with each other. There are points Aang is better and there are points Naruto wins. Aang doesn't need handseals and is a lot faster than Naruto, Naruto has more power and so you can go on and on.

brianS

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aang would win hands down, control of all 4 elements plus newly discovered 5th which only the avatar can use. remember when he fought the fire lord he took away his bending, its the same thing just take away naruto's ability to use wind. and also Aang has the avatar states which he can change landscapes and create tsunamis, bend lava and make tornado's. Aang would win without a doubt