1.Kyubi mode
2.Sage mode
3.Rasengan,Rasen shuriken, Odoma rasengan, Minirasengan etc.xd
4.Huge chakra reserves apart from kyubi

Minato:-
1.FTG (faster than naruto)
2.Rasengan
3.More experienced than naruto
4.Space time techniques (like when he sent kyubi's attack somewhere else)

FaithShinobi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can i ask the reason ??
aha of course! but anywayz my reason is that they never really showed minatos true power in the manga he had other things to worry about like naruto,his wife, and the village......so yes we believe naruto is proabaly stronger than his pops but if they were to have a spar i'd give it to minato as i said before because didnt show all his true potential :D

raxy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
aha of course! but anywayz my reason is that they never really showed minatos true power in the manga he had other things to worry about like naruto,his wife, and the village......so yes we believe naruto is proabaly stronger than his pops but if they were to have a spar i'd give it to minato as i said before because didnt show all his true potential :D
Ok...thnx

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can i ask the reason ??
1. the last time I checked instant still beats really fast
2. since his FTG is instant he could dodge everything as well as as soon as he marks Naruto he could blast him with his own Rasenshurikens
3. he can reseal the KM chakra
4. he only needed FTG to take out whole armies, and even than he only used the weakest part of FTG - speed, its usefull but its just a sideeffect of the FTG

oh and if that isnt enough for you (but it is) here is the last fact Minato sealed the Kyubi, he can tighten the seal or he can release the KYubi at any time, Minato is the worst possible matchup for Naruto

actually hes the worst matchup for anyone but still it makes my point

raxy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. the last time I checked instant still beats really fast
2. since his FTG is instant he could dodge everything as well as as soon as he marks Naruto he could blast him with his own Rasenshurikens
3. he can reseal the KM chakra
4. he only needed FTG to take out whole armies, and even than he only used the weakest part of FTG - speed, its usefull but its just a sideeffect of the FTG

oh and if that isnt enough for you (but it is) here is the last fact Minato sealed the Kyubi, he can tighten the seal or he can release the KYubi at any time, Minato is the worst possible matchup for Naruto

actually hes the worst matchup for anyone but still it makes my point
1. I agree minato maybe is faster than naruto but naruto is fast enough to catch up to him.

2.I know FTG is fast but minato is not invincible and he cant just dodge eveything lol

3. No, he cant because naruto has put a new seal on kyubi and he has its chakra. Even if minato can he will only seal the kyubi (which would be stupid cus its already sealed xd)not its chakra.

4.When did Minato take on the whole army ?? link pleaseU_U, He was feared but whole army is too much even for somebody like him (heck even madara needs an army). FTG is all about speed if thats the weakest part then tell us the strongest part....

Yup minato sealed the kyubi but that seal is broken and naruto has applied new seal to seal kyubi. That means minato can't do jack with kyubi and the seal anymore. Naruto has surpassed Minato just admit it:p

Last edited:

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. actually no he cant, thoretically its possible to make infinite instantaneous moves before one uninstantaneous move

2. actually yes he can dodge everything

3. so what if he has a new seal its still possible to apply a new seal

4. there dont need to be thousands of ppl to call it an army, the strongest part is the ability to bend space and time continuum (I could go more into it but its pointless), I dont know how much of a physicist Kishi is but thats not exactly a normal feat, not even for Narutoverse, speed is just a sieffect because the tech allows him to move himself, but FTG also allows him to use it on other objects, its main feat is the ability to ''relocate'' any matter, I know you think thats a simple movement but its not just that, you can do wonders with that ability well at least you could if physics plays a role in Narutoverse

sorry if its messy, but this is from my iphone

raxy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. actually no he cant, thoretically its possible to make infinite instantaneous moves before one uninstantaneous move

2. actually yes he can dodge everything

3. so what if he has a new seal its still possible to apply a new seal

4. there dont need to be thousands of ppl to call it an army, the strongest part is the ability to bend space and time continuum (I could go more into it but its pointless), I dont know how much of a physicist Kishi is but thats not exactly a normal feat, not even for Narutoverse, speed is just a sieffect because the tech allows him to move himself, but FTG also allows him to use it on other objects, its main feat is the ability to ''relocate'' any matter, I know you think thats a simple movement but its not just that, you can do wonders with that ability well at least you could if physics plays a role in Narutoverse

sorry if its messy, but this is from my iphone
1.Yes he can and maybe he already has. He is going to surpass every hokage that came before him.

2.If he can then naruto can too, he is equal to minato in speed

3.Maybe but there is nothing to seal any more:p, ninetails is already sealed.

4.So you are saying that minato could take on hunderds of people by himself?? Minato needs special markings to use FTG technique while naruto doesnt.

Can you tell me why did minato sacrificed his life to seal nine tails into naruto?? If he was as strong as you are saying then he could have easily beaten madara himself..the thing is minato knew madara was stronger than him. That's why he sealed nine tails inside naruto hoping that he will gain control over its power and become stronger than himself and defeat madara once and for all. Now minato's future planning came true and naruto has ninetails power and is going to fight madara and defeat him.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. yes he will surpass all eventually, mybe he already has but not with the things we saw untill now

2. Minato is faster

3. he can disrupt the seal like Oro did, im pretty sure hes better at Fuinjutsu than him

4. Yes he needs markings for FTG and that move is instant, Naruto doesnt need them but he isnt instant, 10 instant moves is A BIG DIFFERENCE than 100 noninstant moves

You say he knew Madara was stronger, but I say Madara already lost an arm in that fight so he ran away, and he sacrificed himself to give Kushina a chance to talk to Naruto