Naruto Uzumaki of the hidden leaf village!!!

~Zion~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basic Information
Name: Naruto Uzumaki
Nickname: The Number One Hyperactive Knucklehead Ninja
Clan: Uzumaki

Looks: blond hair fox whisker markings on cheek, blue eyes, and like to wear orange outfits

Personality: funny, hyper,kind hearted, outgoing, a leader, and a good frined to the end

Village Info.
Village of Birth: konoha
Village of Alliance: sand village

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: genin
Specialty: shadow clone jutsu, rassengan
Elements: wind
Your ninjutsu:

Background Info.
History: Before Naruto was born, a great demon fox had attacked the Hidden Leaf Village. A man known as the 4th Hokage sealed the demon inside the newly born Naruto, causing him to unknowingly grow up detested by his fellow villagers. Despite his lack of talent in many areas of ninjutsu, Naruto strives for only one goal: to gain the title of Hokage, the strongest ninja in his village. Desiring the respect he never received, Naruto works towards his dream with fellow friends Sasuke and Sakura and mentor Kakashi as they go through many trials and battles that come with being a ninja.

Other

Picture:

Theme Song and Background Music:
there no easy way out
Battles

Won:0
Lost:0

~Zion~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont get it, then what i have to do? im guessing by now all the characters are used up!!!! there can be multiple people using the same characters???

Seblax

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you first need to copy paste the template with the codes, its better, also, you can only have a bio with no kgs, or tailed beast, tailed beasts can only be gained if you are at S Rank level at least, and kill -UN- which is impossible for you to do, so make another newly ninja bio, with no kgs. and get trained, also you can not use more than D rank jutsus and up to D rank of one element as a genin.

Astral

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You cant, you have to start with a basic bio, someone who doesnt possess a special ability like a bijuu or ems. Characters with op abilities require a test to get them and a user to kill to steal their bio. You are better off making someone like shino or anybody in a clan that have no rediculous abilities, there can only be 1 naruto, but thousands of the same of another character, only certain characters are only allowed 1 person, those characters often need a test to go with it and perhaps a special rank like sannin :cool:

~Zion~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You cant, you have to start with a basic bio, someone who doesnt possess a special ability like a bijuu or ems. Characters with op abilities require a test to get them and a user to kill to steal their bio. You are better off making someone like shino or anybody in a clan that have no rediculous abilities, there can only be 1 naruto, but thousands of the same of another character, only certain characters are only allowed 1 person, those characters often need a test to go with it and perhaps a special rank like sannin :cool:
i see so i guess itachi, wich was gonna be my sec bio is out of the question??? or kakashi? huh, does anyone know the name of the new shinobi that is helping naruto while he was taking control of the fox he wears his head band tilted, can i use him???

goldone5

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Killer Bee helps Naruto gain control of the Nine-Tails, but if you mean the guy that was wearing the sunglasses, i don't think they ever mentioned his name. You could check the manga again, but i didn't see it.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Instead of asking everyone what bios you can create, read through the rules. Its all posted in the stickies on top of this section.

Naruto: You cannot make a Naruto bio because it is already taken. Jinchuriki bios are unique in that there can be only one of them at a time. Also you are nowhere near the post requirement for one.

Itachi (Sharingan): You don't have the needed amount of posts for a sharingan bio. I think it needs like 2,500 or something like that.

Kakashi: You can make a Kakashi bio, but it has to be when he was younger and before he got Obito's sharingan.

~Zion~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Instead of asking everyone what bios you can create, read through the rules. Its all posted in the stickies on top of this section.

Naruto: You cannot make a Naruto bio because it is already taken. Jinchuriki bios are unique in that there can be only one of them at a time. Also you are nowhere near the post requirement for one.

Itachi (Sharingan): You don't have the needed amount of posts for a sharingan bio. I think it needs like 2,500 or something like that.

Kakashi: You can make a Kakashi bio, but it has to be when he was younger and before he got Obito's sharingan.
i readed the rules buit i can asure you that there not very user friendly, i rad all the intructions, but its the first time i do this and it still dont make sence to me, thats how i got the template....

~Zion~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i readed the rules buit i can asure you that there not very user friendly, i rad all the intructions, but its the first time i do this and it still dont make sence to me, thats how i got the template....
but i guess ill make a young kakashi.... and once i get more post ill make one of my choice, thanks

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You need 1500 posts for an Uchiha/Hyuuga bio.