anubiss

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hi guys,

im new here. I used to watch naruto online at a freinds house and i recently deicided to but a box set of nartuto unleashed so i could watch it at home (dont have internet im at the libary :-D).

Anyhows terrible dubbing aside i was suprised to find the subs were wrong, very very wrong. Does anyone now whats going on? its just bad... it doesnt translate as bring it, naruto never says that.

Is there another box set out there that does naruto justice or do the others get better? is naruto destined to be a happy memory?

Thanks for any help you can give

Anubis

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You don't have internet at home? Just download the anime online, or at least stream it. No point in buying it

anubiss

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry for the confusion, I purchased a naruto box set called nartuo unleashed, it the first series of naruto. which i got from amazon

in sort its really terrible, I suspect its been edited and the subtitles are incorrect and not up to the high standards of naruto im used too. As it doesn’t reflect what they say in the manga in any shape or form.

Just wondering if any of you guys nows if there are any other better box sets out there? Or whether this one gets any better?

I can only use the internet at the library so buying it is unfortunately my only option as the library restricts what I can do!

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry for the confusion, I purchased a naruto box set called nartuo unleashed, it the first series of naruto. which i got from amazon

in sort its really terrible, I suspect its been edited and the subtitles are incorrect and not up to the high standards of naruto im used too. As it doesn’t reflect what they say in the manga in any shape or form.

Just wondering if any of you guys nows if there are any other better box sets out there? Or whether this one gets any better?

I can only use the internet at the library so buying it is unfortunately my only option as the library restricts what I can do!
Well how about you ask one of your friends to download them for you and put it onto a flash drive. Would be much cheaper than buying a set. With an 8GB flash drive you can take roughly 50 episodes at a time, watch, delete, and get 50 more