tysoncs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for long post guyz.I hope u can relax and continue!
I want to show that Naruto has attained the Potential to perform six paths jutsus.
Before u tell me a Weirdo,Let me point out that:
1)Rinnegan is not needed to use Six path jutsus:
You must be registered for see images
2)Rinnegan is not needed to Use Gedo mazou:

In (a.) we see that only Senju DNA is Senju power is needed to control Gedo Mazou. Can we assume that Uchiha power is needed? I don't know. However, given it is a summoning, I think Senju power should be enough to summon it, then Madara's will should help to control it by funneling chakra into it. I think that is how Madara was controlling it because one of the black rod was implanted in it.

In (b.), we see that Rinnegan is not needed to use Six path techniques. This makes sense because Obito learnt it from Madara, and both of them did not have Rinnegan. However, Madara implied that his will was needed. Is it because Madara was Uchiha, or was it because he had Hashimara's power? ( not also that Kabuto compared Hashimara to Rikudo).

We also know that in order to use six paths techs, the user need to be able to send his chakra into someone. Until now, Nagato and Obito have been using Madara's will. From chapter 617, I think Naruto's will can also send chakra into other people after creating a link with them by touching them.

Now..Lets compare some of the abilties performed by Naruto in kyuubi mode+Sage mode to that of Six paths jutsu:
Note:We are gonna similarise here not exactly match them.Similarity and exact are two different words!
Deva Path Comparison:​
Deva Path grants the users attractive and repulsive forces.
Lets look the Naruto's attack here.
It was shockwave.Wat does a shockwave do?Doesnt a shockwave repels the particels around the user?
Isnt that similar to Deva path?

Wel In chibaku tensai,The user creates a singularity that when thrown into the sky, attracts objects from all directions and pulls them into the sphere compressing them simultaneously. The surrounding earth, including forests and mountains, are collected into a single point, piling on top of one another until it creates a large sphere.

NOw let us look at the tailed Beast ball Mechanism:
To form the attack, they gather both positive black chakra (+の黒チャクラ, purasu no kuro chakura), and negative white chakra (−の白チャクラ, mainasu no shiro chakura), shape it into a sphere, and then compress it inside their mouth

The singularity in chibaku tensai nearly does the same work as that of those black and white chakra:
Chibaku tensai collects rock piles and transforms in to sphere:

And ofcourse wat is a TBB made up of??A pile of rocks:
Now arent they similar?

Talking about the attractive forces Granted by deva path i would say dats similar to that of gathering white and black chakra around the performer.
The only difference is that deva path's attractive force attracts any object and a Jinchurikki can attract chakras.

Preta Path Comparison:
The Preta Path (餓鬼道, Gakidō) grants the user the ability to absorb chakra in any form using the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal.In addition to this, the Preta Path is able to absorb chakra from an individual through physical contact.
This technique is much similar to that Naruto did here:
Minato and naruto were in contact with each other:
Wasnt Naruto able to absorb chakra From the yin kyuubi?

It hasnt been yet shown whether naruto can absorb any chakra without being in contact.But i believe Someday he will do it even without physical contact!
Why he hasnt yet shown that capability is discussed at last.

Human Path Comparison:​
Pain's path place his hand on Shizune, and in a few second got intel out of here. Ino father also place his hand on the dead body and got some intels.

Question: How do they do all these?

Well, to see that, notice that when Pain read Shizune, Ino and her Father were amazed as to how fast he did what they needed a lot of time to do. Could it be that they were doing the same thing slowly? My opinion is that all of them are using chakra to invade the mind of their target. The reason is that chakra is the unique medium for everything in the Narutoverse. Even genjutsu confuse chakra network, etc. Thus, I think that to read someone mind a la Ino or Pain, you place your hand on their head to connect to their chakra network.

Consequently, I think Naruto is doing the same thing with Obito. To see this, let show that there were two level of connection between Naruto and Obito.

2.1 Volontary communication

As soon as Naruto and Obito connected their chakra, Naruto could connect to Obito and talk to him. The fact that Obito answer him means that both of them can see a certain level of intel from each other. This is the voluntary communication layer. In this one, none of the shinobis is hiding any intels and what they are thinking is not protected. Thus, it can flow in their chakra as Kyuubi said to Naruto. Here are some panel.

Naruto starts to see Obito's memories

Kyuubi gives the explanation: memories flaw through chakra connection

As you can see, what I will call the unprotected memories flows as soon as there is chakra connection. However, it seems that only some skillful people can read these memories. Ino could read Naruto's and transfer it to others as well. Now, Naruto can read these latent memories. Can anyone else read it without the target authorization? Let see in the following. Here are some more example of fresh or latent or unprotected memories flow.

Obito making parallelism between him and naruto in the battle - dreaming memories

Naruto saying that he can see the dream

2.2. Force reading of the mind: Pain, Yamanaka, and Naruto.

I will start this part with some panels.
Here are some more example of fresh or latent or unprotected memories flow.

(a)Obito making parallelism between him and naruto in the battle - dreaming memories

(b) Obito Ask Naruto not to come inside him (basically his mind)

(c) Naruto saying that he can see the dream

As you can see, in (a) Obito upon seeing Naruto and his friend started to dream about his secret desires to become Hokage. At this point, just like before the dream, Naruto can see his dream. This is proven by Naruto's statement in (c). On the other hand, Obito's statement in (b) proves that Obito did not know that Naruto was already reading his memories. The reason is that Naruto was already inside Obito's mind the minute they connected. Thus, in my understanding, Naruto was reading Obito's memory by Obito did not know. Obito could not read Naruto's memory, and Obito could not detect Naruto's presence. From this, I think chakra connection is not enough for both party to see each others memories. Each party has to breach some barrier, and/or both of them have to lift their protective barrier. Here, we can see that there are levels of reading the mind, which suggest that it is difficult to read some parts than others.

Non latent memory need to be discovered in order to be read. They are represented as archives in scrolls

There are many levels of skill in mind reading a la yamanka clan: Inoichi is praised here.

Ino declared here that her father's technique is being used by Pain at fast speed

Memory can be protected in Narutoverse by safeguard

All these leads to this conclusion:

Only skillful people can read memory, and there are level of proficiency. Memory can be protect in such a way that it is impossible to read. Also, so far, we have seen that Obito was unaware of Naruto while Naruto was already reading all his memory.

Thus, in my opinion, Obito's statement in (b) showed that Naruto forced his way in his mind to see other things. Now, this is another question:

Did Obito read Naruto's memory? Could it be that Naruto decided to show Obito is own mind?

My answer is that Naruto was the mastermind of everything. Obito could not read Naruto's mind. It was Naruto's own choice to talk to Obito by letting part of his mind reach him.

In fact, if we go deeper, it will appear that Obito was under something like a genjutsu. It was almost as if after entering Obito's mind, Naruto jacked his mind to the point that he lost connection with reality. Why do I think this:

(i) Naruto was still fighting thug war in the real world
(ii) Only very specific memory of Naruto were available to Obito to make him change his goal
(ii) The end of Obito showed that Obito did not know he was loosing the Bijus.​

Obito surprised: "Did I ... lose?"
From my analysis, it is clear that Naruto is doing the same mind reading as the Yamanka clan and the Pain path. While Naruto can read any memory of Obito that shows up even against Obito's will. While it could be argue that only Obito was the concern, I think that Obito (if he could) should have read Naruto's mind to weaken him as well. From Obito's last statement, we can even say that after Naruto breach his mind, he lost contact with the real world, thus weakening him and letting the SA take the Bijus. Naruto's final statement about how they pull out the Bijus show also that his main concern was to weaken Obito in order to take the Bijus.
Now isnt that similar to Human Path of Rinnegan?

Asura Path Comparison:
The Asura Path (修羅道, Shuradō) grants the user the ability to summon mechanised armour, augmenting their body with extra limbs and various mechanical weaponry.
This Path allows user to create Several arms and extend the arms:
Now,Isnt that similar to creation of Chakra arms?
Chakra arms can even be extended:
The asura path even allows to detach the body parts:
Didnt Naruto detach from his body too?
Arent does all similar to Asura Path?

Animal Path Comparison:​
The Animal Path (畜生道, Chikushōdō) grants a Rinnegan user the ability of summoning various animals and creatures to aid it in battle. These creatures appear to be immortal, as they were killed and later summoned again.

I basically think that the kyuubi inside the naruto is Naruto's animal path as Bijuus are immortal.

Apart from that,Buddhists believe that animals inhabit in a different dimension separated of the humans not spatially but mentally, an unhappy plane of rebirth which revolves around fear, instinct, survival of the fittest, suffer by those animals that work for humans and above all suffer of ignorance and not having clarity to what is happening to them.

Its much similar like bijuus inhabit in a separate place that is inside their jinchurikkis...I would rather say thats a different dimension because bijuus usually are in contact with their jinchuurikis and not with any other being.
In that dimension bijuus are usually unhappy as they lack freedom and they have to take care of jinchuurikis or else they will led to death if incase their jinchuurikis get in trouble!

Naraka Path Comparison:​
In Buddhism, the Naraka realm, or "hell realm", is a plane of rebirth, based on Karma (actions of body, speech, and mind) built up in a previous life or lives. There are various Naraka, each containing beings that are tormented until their Karma has achieved its full and satisfactory results. The beings can then be reborn into a higher plane.

In this pic,We can many beings' souls are contained within Kurama's Mind:
So we can similarise Kurama's Mind as to Hell realm Bcz all those beings were punished by kurama and their souls may have been stole by kurama as they would have tried to harm him.

According to buddhsim,After being punished the beings do get reborn to a higher plane.Much like this:
Kurama was punished by Naruto and he Reborned.

WEl..This foreshadows that Naruto has the potential to access Naraka Path too.At some point in the battle I think he would successfully achieve this Powerup too.

Outer Path Comparsion:​
The Six Paths of Pain (ペイン六道, Pein Rikudō) is an Outer Path technique devised by Nagato after being crippled by Hanzō and rendered emaciated from the numerous chakra receivers embedded in his back by the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. By piercing corpses with chakra receivers, a wielder of the Rinnegan can manipulate the bodies as though they are their own.

Nagato links The six paths of pain through his chakra.
Isnt that similar to what Naruto did here?
Naruto was able to link up his chakra to his fellow shinobi mates.
Nagato's Six Paths of pain can perform Nagato's jutsus too.
Isnt that the same wat Naruto did with Shinobi Alliance here?
Naruto was able to donate his rasengan to other shinobi people.
Nagato's feelings are passed down too through the Six paths of pain.
Isnt that the same wat shinobi alliance accessed here?
Everyone who were linked with naruto's chakra were able tor receive Naruto's feelings!

The only difference lies that Nagato uses black rods To connect while Naruto uses kyuubi's chakra to connect.But the mechanism is the same!
This jutsu is much similar to outer Path granted by rinnegan.I think at some point of time Naruto would summon and use gedo majou too!I have stated the reason for this from the start!

It even becomes more clear when Naruto was able to counter some of the Six path jutsus performed by pain:
Naruto withstood shinra tensai:
Naruto withstood bansho tennin:
Naruto withstood Chibaku tensai:

Now,How can one Counter six Paths jutsu without possessing the knowledge of it?
All the incidents mentioned above happened when kurama took over Naruto's Mind:

It basically seems that Kurama possess the knowledge of six path jutsus.
But from where?Its from here:
May be so6p have told them about juubi's rinnegan abilties and as they are part of the juubi so they can perform it too:See last panel juubi was the first one to possess rinnegan:

But its that only Naruto comes close to Six paths jutsus by combining his sage mode with kyuubi's Chakra But rest of Perfect jinchurikkis didnt come close enough.
Although some perfect jinchuurikis can perform some of it but not like Naruto who has shown to do Maximum of six path jutsus.
The reason is:
In the god tree,The fruit itself has symbol of Uzumaki:
If u carefully see there are some other spirals which direct towards the the fruit.
Those are the same spirals appearing when Naruto was absorbing sage chakra:
Thus i can say uzumaki bloodline has good control over sage energy and they can merge it wel too bcz juubi is made itself of sage energy and in above pics the spirals direct towards the fruit containing uzumaki symbol rather than any other blood line!
When bijuus passed down their chakra through Naruto,Naruto's base chakra was altered.
However the symbols appearing during chakra alteration is too similar too that of tomoes behind sage's jacket:
So uzumaki bloodline is perfectly attributed to bijuus chakra too!
Thats why Naruto is able to perform most of six path jutsus!

However this becomes more clear when shell of gedo mazo is observed:
The uzumaki and the other spiral appear on the gedo mazo's shell!

More importantly Naruto needs more time to be perfectly able to cast all six path jutsus this is because:
1)The link between kyuubi and him would become more and more perfect!
2)
He needs kurama's yin chakra.I believe when both kuramas will combine some new kind of power may be granted to Naruto!

All totally i would say that Naruto has perfected sage energy(Senjutsu) and is about to perfect six path jutsus.Basically this may make him closer to sage of six paths!as he would he efficient in both the types of jutsus.

Last edited:

Super7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the first panel(s) when he says use this in the jutsu of the six paths he's talking about controlling Nagato with the black rod to make him use rinne tensei to bring Madara back to life, just like edo Madara tried to do with Obito. Obito managed to withstand it though and ended up sealing the juubi in himself.

Now to read the rest of your theory :)

Super7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Point 2. Madara only taught him the signs for the jutsu this doesn't mean Obito could use it without the rinnegan, that is strange though, why would he? Was it so he could teach Nagato? I think it was as Nagato's rinnegan was borrowed so may not have had full knowledge of all the six path techs especially forbidden techs.

Point 2b. Anyone can send chakra into anyone else, as people do to break genjustu. There is nothing in the manga to suggest Nagato even knew about Madara's method (his will) of controlling people, we saw it twice, firstly when he showed it to Obito and then again when he tried to control Obito into reviving him. Oh yeah three times actually as he's currently trying to stab Hashi with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: tysoncs