Naruto: The Lost Heir

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay this is my version of the Second Great War, With Characters not introduced at all in the manga or anime so hope you like the first chapter:D
there might be a few mistakes ive missed too.

Naruto: The Lost Heir
Chpt. 1
The air was fresh, and the wind was cold. Bird perched themselves among the many branches surrounding the bustling stream. The stream gurgled as the overflowing water ran over the small rocks the lined the riverbed, and splashed nearby flowers on the bank. Rays of sun shown from the thick white clouds above, doting the water’s surface and surrounding grass patches. Looming over the center of the stream only a few feet away rested a single boulder, basking in the small rays of sun.

From under the boulder, settled in the cool shadows, lay a napping man. A man with tanned skin and shoulder length shaggy hair. Laying down he was at least six feet tall. He wore a red short shirt kimono with underlying mesh armor that came out of the sleeves from the elbows. An outfit completed with black pants and a white belt and blue sandals. Manzo Senju is a nineteen year old Jonin of the Hidden Leaf Village. Trying to escape the hassle of his responsibilities as an elite shinobi, he retreated into dense forest encircling the village. Now he lay underneath the moss coated boulder, smelling the fresh air from the rainfall the previous day. Listening to wind rustle through the tree leaves and cascade buzzing in a nearby tree.

Half opening his eyes, Manzo sat up with a slouch raisin his head to the sky, exposing his sun deprived eye to the beams piercing through the clouds. With a lazy grunt he said, “Well then, it looks as if I’ve been found out. But, I really don’t feel like another chase.” Manzo put his hands to both sides of his neck and proceeding to crack and relieve the light pain at the tip of his spine. “Hmm…I guess I’ll just stay here, I’ve had a good nap.” He smiled and took a deep breath, then lay back down on his cool grass patch.

From a distance a faint disturbance disrupted the peaceful flow of the wilderness, which only made Manzo’s smile widen. “Wasn’t expecting old man Senju to send you to find me, Roka.” Laughed Manzo. Atop the overshadowing boulder sat man with straightened white hair that ran down his back, and bangs the ended shoulder length. Dressed in his Leaf Uniform, mesh under armor and a flak jacket over top with black jeans and blue sandals, Roka gave off a professional; mature aura. Roka Bishamon is a twenty year old Jonin of the Hidden Leaf Village.

Without opening his eyes, Roka retorted, “Manzo, you’ve finally been promoted to Jonin and this is how you repay the Second Hokage.” His words were calm yet sharp. But his tone still sent a chill down Manzo’s spine, which made him sit straight up and alert. “Honestly how stubborn can you possibly get. Do you act like this because the Hokage is your father or is it some other motive?”

“Please, don’t speak to me as if you are my supreme elder, you may be a year older than me Roka but it doesn’t give the right to speak down to me like you’re a higher authority.” Manzo exclaimed. Standing up, his knees and lower back gave out a disturbing cracking noise. Grimacing at the slight pain, he looked up at Roka who still had his eyes closed but now his chin in his hands. Glaring at him with amber eyes Manzo growled, “I know you heard me damn it. There’s nothing wrong with taking a little down time to calm the nerves.”

At this statement, Roka let out a small chuckle. “There is when there’s a war on the horizon Manzo,” said Roka. “The Second Hokage needs all the help he can get in preparing the village for this war. He can’t have his elite ninja, let alone his own son to run about the village shirking his duties.” His eyes half opened, revealing his emerald green eyes, Roka slowly stood up and made his way to the edge of the boulder. Looking down on Manzo, Roka continued to say, “You need to stop disappearing every time your help is needed just because you think it’s too much for you to handle. When you recited the oath when you became Jonin, you swore upon your very life you would go to no end to protect this village. And what are you doing to benefit the village, sleeping under a rock. ” An uneasy breeze swept through the embankment lifting the fallen leaves off the overgrown earth.

Manzo glowered at Roka, gritting his teeth and clenching his fists tight as his knuckles went white. Ever since they were children Roka always talked down to Manzo and never gave him the respect Manzo thought he deserved. Roka always excelled in all ninja art subjects while Manzo only stumbled through his lessons. Roka, at every given moment comment on how weak and foolish Manzo was, and Manzo was absolutely sick of it. “Who do you think you are huh!” yelled Manzo slicing his arm through the air. “You weren’t even born in this village. The only reason you’re here is because your father was sent on a mission and you two were forced to move. How dare you speak to me like that? ME! A natural born citizen of this village, while you are nothing but and outsider. ” This seemed to take Roka off guard. Manzo smiled and said, “What nothing high n’ mighty to say now huh?”

Roka took a few steps back and turned toward the way to the village center. His face darkened. He stopped and looked back and said in a low voice, “Your right, I am and outsider,” Roka lifted his head to get a better look on Manzo standing below him and gave him a light grin. “The Second Hokage wishes to speak with you, let’s go.” Roka turned back and took a quick step forward and disappeared into the forest.

Manzo still faintly glaring at the space where Roka once was, stood still in the breeze. That was completely unlike himself, to lose his temper so quickly. He couldn’t believe he actually said that to Roka. Going over and over in his head, how this could have happened, an image was stuck in Manzo’s mind. Roka standing on the boulder facing Manzo. Now thinking back on it Roka seemed different then ever before. With the sun’s rays shining behind Roka the wind flowing through his hair, his emerald eyes glowing in the shadows of his face, Roka almost seemed like he was glowing, no, as if he some godlike being. Manzo shook this feeling off, reminding himself of what just transpired. He jumped on the boulder in front of his then disappeared into the forest. Toward the meeting with his father, the Second Hokage, toward the meeting with Tobirama Senju.

Chpt. 1 End
hoped you all liked it

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thx guys i really appreciate all of your comments. and yes this is my first time writing. ima try nd post the second chapter tonight. again thanks you guy for the comments! :)

AliMcJ

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No offence my-lady but did you just sign up to comment on the story? :p
Huh? Nope. I signed up to get decent downloads with subtitles; the mkv files where I have been going suck, as far as converting them to subtitled episodes to watch on DVD -- which leads me back to your question and the story . . .

Just as I like to lie down to watch DVDs, I don't like to read things on screen, so I rarely read fan fiction (and for other reasons as well). Since I finally had a little time to browse around and get myself familiar with the features of the site and ways I could participate, I browsed on in to fan fiction -- something I wish I had more aptitude for -- and read yours -- skimming part to return to later; my attention span is just not there for things I read on screen. Since I could not make detailed plot comments, I commented on the overall content and how it seems a natural extension of the Naruto saga, impressive enough to make me want to return to it with more focus, and read the entire passage carefully, absorbing the story.

I hope that makes sense.
:confused: