Abysmal.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It only sucks because of people who spam kirin, naruto awakenings, and rasengan...

I don't even mind those who spam Nin Jutsu, there is always a way to counter Nin Jutsu spammers. Its the incoherent shitheads that rape the R2/L2 button ( substitution ) when you're not even attacking them.
What's more is that it makes one horrible ****ing noise.​

Alphaqindyas

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also people who do nothing but run, spam puppets, hold guard and jump around... etc but I usually come out on top XD so i'm not worried.

I don't even mind those who spam Nin Jutsu, there is always a way to counter Nin Jutsu spammers. Its the incoherent shitheads that rape the R2/L2 button ( substitution ) when you're not even attacking them.
What's more is that it makes one horrible ****ing noise.​
True true... I got in a match one time an the guy stayed on the other side of the field jumping around spamming shuriken... pissed me off

SpiderRider89

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True true... I got in a match one time an the guy stayed on the other side of the field jumping around spamming shuriken... pissed me off
I just want to punch those kinds of people through the tv lol... but I calm down, and out spam them. I don't like spamming but I'll spam a spammer.

You must be registered for see images

Abysmal.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even that can be countered. You play their game and imitate, they'll get tired of it or if they don't just spam your support lol

Spam counters spam in video games.

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well to be honest I like the fighning mode on uns 1 more then part 2 in the second one all you gotta do is spam your specials to win and you can rarely catch someone in a combo with all that damn substitution jutsu

But here's my PSN= Excite823