Rafeal brown

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I fink sasuke will own naruto, not completely though but amaterasu can give sasuke a win but what if naruto uses FRS ? i fink susanoo can tank it afterall kirin managed to destroy itachi partial susanoo and cloak, well thats just me i want to hear what u guyz fink.

Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
naruto.

its sasuke (susanoo, amaterasu, summoning hawk) vs

1. naruto sm
2. ma who is a sage
3. pa who is a sage
4. gamabunta
5. gamahiro
6. gamaken

naruto has him in number and power. not to mention sasuke cant maintain MS for very long. as soon as susanoo goes down sasuke goes down.

deidara senpai

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
with that much distance knowing naruto he will charge and one of sasukes arrows might end it plus amatarsu in general i think sage naruto is stronger however with this distance i give sasuke the win

unless naruto has the 2 reverse summon clones and all of the frogs like in the pain fight if so than naruto willl win

i have always seen sage naruto vs ms sasuke threads and it always depends on distance and restrictions i dont know enought about this thread to decide a winner

Last edited:

Rafeal brown

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
naruto.

its sasuke (susanoo, amaterasu, summoning hawk) vs

1. naruto sm
2. ma who is a sage
3. pa who is a sage
4. gamabunta
5. gamahiro
6. gamaken

naruto has him in number and power. not to mention sasuke cant maintain MS for very long. as soon as susanoo goes down sasuke goes down.
yeah wht can or wht will he do against gamabunta, hmm... Finking.. Oh wht he did against manda, yes tame and control him like his pet and susanoo can take the others head to head or amaterasu can end them but if sasuke engages in taijutsu then its game over for him.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,569๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
50โš”๏ธ
naruto in sennin mode isn't specified that he can summon/use toads.
he cant. itll drain his sennin chakra. if you look at the pain vs naruto fight youll see it was ma who did all the summoning

plus, madara told sasuke not to go to konoha after the pain fight for three reasons

1. it is already destroyed
2. you need to get killer bee
3. naruto has surpassed you

Last edited:

Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yeah wht can or wht will he do against gamabunta, hmm... Finking.. Oh wht he did against manda, yes tame and control him like his pet and susanoo can take the others head to head or amaterasu can end them but if sasuke engages in taijutsu then its game over for him.
yeah and then sasuke is tired from genjutsu and susanoo so he cant use susanoo anymore. then he still has to deal with naruto sm and ma and pa so he dies. sasuke cant maintain susanoo for very long so that will be his weakness.

DigitalMonster

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
he cant. itll drain his sennin chakra. if you look at the pain vs naruto fight youll see it was ma who did all the summoning

plus, madara told sasuke not to go to konoha after the pain fight for three reasons

that was when sasuke newly got his ms.
we're talking about the sasuke who was in the kage summit arc.

Rafeal brown

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yeah and then sasuke is tired from genjutsu and susanoo so he cant use susanoo anymore. then he still has to deal with naruto sm and ma and pa so he dies. sasuke cant maintain susanoo for very long so that will be his weakness.
Beleive me when i say sasuke has a huge amount of chakra, did u read the sasuke vs danzo fight ? He was spaming susanoo and amaterasu for like 10 mins beside we still don't know if naruto can evade susanoo's arrows let alone black flames

Rafeal brown

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

we honestly have to give sasuke some credit when he fought bee(a kage level ninja) without ms and still did better unlike suigetsu and zugo who got owned in less than one minite, if sasuke had used amaterasu from the start he would have owned bee, afterall he one shotted hachibi and his tailed beast bomb couldn't kill suigetsu instantly

Ravensfan24

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
No one has talked about Naruto's speed being almost comparable to the Yellow Flash soo idk if distance is a major factor its more so timing for Sasuke its how he uses Susanno and Ameratsu and if he decides to use Tskiuyomi(think i spelled that wrong)....o well

Rafeal brown

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
No one has talked about Naruto's speed being almost comparable to the Yellow Flash soo idk if distance is a major factor its more so timing for Sasuke its how he uses Susanno and Ameratsu and if he decides to use Tskiuyomi(think i spelled that wrong)....o well
Sorry but naruto's speed can't be compared to minato's, like i said earlier we still don't know if naruto can evade susanoo's arrows or if susanoo can tank two FRS from sm naruto but given the distance there is no time for FRS.