• Total voters

jet07

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In this case, I believe that Jiraiya would win. Only because i believe that the battle experience of Jaraiya would give him the win over Naruto..and the fact hat he has trained him would have to come into play...he could just have one of those frrogs do him in too

The Thinker

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In this case, I believe that Jiraiya would win. Only because i believe that the battle experience of Jaraiya would give him the win over Naruto..and the fact hat he has trained him would have to come into play...he could just have one of those frrogs do him in too
I think Naruto Would win cause he mastered Sage Mode!

MandraRules

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
JiraiyaSM would win. He had long Sage mode training than Naruto had with it. Plus those frogs could merge with him for powerful ninjutsu. The Nine Tails wouldn't let the frogs merge with Naruto.

Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto mastered sage mode that is true but the difference in strength between SM naruto and SM jiraiya isnt that big from what we have seen. furthermore jiraiya has all of the jutsu that naruto uses in SM besides rasenshuriken. also jiraiya has a number of other jutsu to use against naruto as well. i think jiraiya wins with experience and a wide array of attacks.

The Thinker

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto mastered sage mode that is true but the difference in strength between SM naruto and SM jiraiya isnt that big from what we have seen. furthermore jiraiya has all of the jutsu that naruto uses in SM besides rasenshuriken. also jiraiya has a number of other jutsu to use against naruto as well. i think jiraiya wins with experience and a wide array of attacks.
Ok I see ur point there!

Gilda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto has a better sage mode because:
1.he turn easily in it for 5 sec
2.he can make 2 clones to use later
3.he dont turn any part of his body in frog like Pervy Sage did in the battle with Sop
4.he got SM for a few days better then Pervy sage did
But Im a big fan of The pervy sage