Not open for further replies.

yousufnaruto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So according to some websites this movie is going to be set in alternate dimension where naruto parents didn't died and eye on the moon plan is commenced and most importantly sasuke is proposing sakura!!!!!! .Waiting to see the movie. What's your opinion about the movie?

DhattUchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So according to some websites this movie is going to be set in alternate dimension where naruto parents didn't died and eye on the moon plan is commenced and most importantly sasuke is proposing sakura!!!!!! .Waiting to see the movie. What's your opinion about the movie?
Are you serious, I thought that Sasuke was gonna be a player, still more interesting than regular Sasuke.

xlilyx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know this'll be my favourite movie because it looks more different than the rest and the characters are complete opposites of who they really are which I love. It's just me but from just reading the plot and watching one trailer, I already love it more than the other movies. Haha, I'm weird.. gomenasai... xd ><

Abon

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its seems like this movie might be better than blood prison which didn't live up to its hype
it reallly didn''t , But In Road to Ninja iThought i Saw Sasuke handing a Rose to somebody in one of the trailer which upset me ! Sasuke should be some pretty Awesome fight scenes . . Least iHope he is .

Falchel

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm so excited to watch this movie! It's really got me so interested. When is it coming out again? I heard it was gonne be released in 2013 or something. :/ Is it true?

Emildog205

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
woh woh woh woh Woh saskue proposing to sakura. Now there is something that creeps me out about saskue one he is not his normal emo self which kinda creeps me out a little but i must say i like him better this way but i know what sakura will say when saskue preposes. "NO" :flaw: and does anyone know when the subbed video of this comes out i know it hits theaters in july 28 but it will be in japanese can some japanese who speaks english sub it and then put it on the web for us all bec i dont speak japanese

Emildog205

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No it is coming on 28 july 2012.
thats the japanese version whens the english version comming out i know they said it come out in 2013 but the movies already in theaters in japan all they have to do know is sub it which any japanese and english speaking person could do then post on internet Please Someone do this PLEASE

Emildog205

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it reallly didn''t , But In Road to Ninja iThought i Saw Sasuke handing a Rose to somebody in one of the trailer which upset me ! Sasuke should be some pretty Awesome fight scenes . . Least iHope he is .
I dont think so i heard he doesnt get much screen time which is bad because it looks as if he has been turned into a sissy which is bad because i always liked that about naruto how saskue always seemed to be just as good as naruto or better and when he looked worse he caught up quickly it made me excited for the battle between him and naruto

NarutoLuffy313

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
woh woh woh woh Woh saskue proposing to sakura. Now there is something that creeps me out about saskue one he is not his normal emo self which kinda creeps me out a little but i must say i like him better this way but i know what sakura will say when saskue preposes. "NO" :flaw: and does anyone know when the subbed video of this comes out i know it hits theaters in july 28 but it will be in japanese can some japanese who speaks english sub it and then put it on the web for us all bec i dont speak japanese
It's been over a month since the last post in this thread. You are not suppose to bump up a thread that's over a month old.

Status
Not open for further replies.