Immortal
Kin
134💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Have anyone played this game before? I think it was completely shut down from fb but it was awesome game. You can fight/attack another people and depends on how much the defense of your opponent you may win or lose. You can have so much power attack but low defense and vice versa. Key point is have strong opponent as your friends. Though you need to add friend on fb to gain more chakra. Top 10 will be list on hall of fame. The last i stop i have like 3000++ friend list on FB all from this games lol.

I dunno what happened to this game but if you guys know any games like this could you please let me know? Thanks.

[video=youtube;q42xjqtMX1o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q42xjqtMX1o[/video]

blueflash234

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i used to play this game when i was in 8th grade :p it was fun but ninja saga took over because it was a flash game and people had more fun playing it though i don't know what happened to this one :p

Reactions: Yatori

blueflash234

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes this one was from crunchy roll i dont know whether they are done away with it or still going on but my personal hunch is that they are done away with it because who wants to play a text based game :p moreover technology has taken a leap even vr gear is going to pop up soon so they must have stopped it

Yatori

Immortal
Kin
134💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yes this one was from crunchy roll i dont know whether they are done away with it or still going on but my personal hunch is that they are done away with it because who wants to play a text based game :p moreover technology has taken a leap even vr gear is going to pop up soon so they must have stopped it

Haha yeah indeed! There are more upgrade games now i guess they stop doing something that does not have profit :sigar: