0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Moonlit Night"​
Naruto Shippuden Episode 455
Discuss Naruto Shippuden Episode 455 here.

Please remember to rate this week's episode!
1 being A$$, 5 being Unreal=D

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what an episode! Everything about it was amazing. And the dark feel of it is smth we rarely get in a Naruto episode.

First, Fugaku has mangekyou sharigan, that was a surprise. And it looked kinda dope. I love to see itachi's mindset throughout the whole episode and how he approached tobi amd how they worked together. There were just amazing scenes in this like the whole massacre scene that showed both what tobi and itachi did, and even a small scene like itachi looking over sasuke at the academy. Ima keep this brief but everything was on point.

Finally the new ending is the best thing I have ever seen. So well done how they showed a bunch of manga scans and made them come alive while showing us the impact that Naruto had on the ninja world and how far he has come.

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
what an episode! Everything about it was amazing. And the dark feel of it is smth we rarely get in a Naruto episode.

First, Fugaku has mangekyou sharigan, that was a surprise. And it looked kinda dope. I love to see itachi's mindset throughout the whole episode and how he approached tobi amd how they worked together. There were just amazing scenes in this like the whole massacre scene that showed both what tobi and itachi did, and even a small scene like itachi looking over sasuke at the academy. Ima keep this brief but everything was on point.

Finally the new ending is the best thing I have ever seen. So well done how they showed a bunch of manga scans and made them come alive while showing us the impact that Naruto had on the ninja world and how far he has come.
Didn't read what you said but where can I see the episode? I don't see it on NB nor kissanime

itachi4real

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5/5 the animation was so f***in great. I love the darkness they put into it. Fugaku is that n***a plain and simple. I felt sorry for itachis lover

UchihaCamTro

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
EVERYTHING I REALLY LOVE IN THIS EPISODE. Really love how the animation with dark tone, Fugaku's Mangekyou Sharingan, and show everything with Itachi and Obito/Tobi...that's sad Itachi did not come to his former girlfriend. I guess SP decided to not put the ItachixIzumi scene in this episode i guess...

youRLord

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Realy a good episode...but from what i know, is Itachi the one who kill Izumi, not Obito. If it's right i don't understand this change, the scene would have put much strong feelings.

PowerMix160

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are so much differences between the novels and the anime adaptation... But this far the arc is good, this episode was 5/5, I liked it.
Here's how Izumi died in the novel for those who want to see:

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They cut out Itachi giving Izumi a lifetime in Tsukuyomi & switched it with her death by Obito instead.

But tbh, I liked this too. Obito gives things a more ominous feel and it was too sad in the novels to have Itachi's other friendship end that way. In fact... I think I like this more. Animation was gorgeous too. SP put the work in, props to them (first time and last time I'll likely say this haha).

5/5 and with that the Itachi novels are concluded. On to the Akatsuki filler section.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

5/5 the animation was so f***in great. I love the darkness they put into it. Fugaku is that n***a plain and simple. I felt sorry for itachis lover
Just saw it and the episode was amazing animation wise.

the ending really sucks
EVERYTHING I REALLY LOVE IN THIS EPISODE. Really love how the animation with dark tone, Fugaku's Mangekyou Sharingan, and show everything with Itachi and Obito/Tobi...that's sad Itachi did not come to his former girlfriend. I guess SP decided to not put the ItachixIzumi scene in this episode i guess...
They cut out Itachi giving Izumi a lifetime in Tsukuyomi & switched it with her death by Obito instead.

But tbh, I liked this too. Obito gives things a more ominous feel and it was too sad in the novels to have Itachi's other friendship end that way. In fact... I think I like this more. Animation was gorgeous too. SP put the work in, props to them (first time and last time I'll likely say this haha).

5/5 and with that the Itachi novels are concluded. On to the Akatsuki filler section.
Thank Masahiko Murata for that.

His cinematography is pretty unique, and can give that dark tone where deemed necessary.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bad Episode, they skip Itachi casting genjutsu on Izumi, where they got married, had kids and died of old age, ending with Izumi thanking him and dying in his arms, they skipped, Itachi's teammate quitting to become a waitress, they skip Obito casting genjutsu on the crew, Itachi was protecting, this episode blows.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bad Episode, they skip Itachi casting genjutsu on Izumi, where they got married, had kids and died of old age, ending with Izumi thanking him and dying in his arms, they skipped, Itachi's teammate quitting to become a waitress, they skip Obito casting genjutsu on the crew, Itachi was protecting, this episode blows.
Preferred the anime version tbh.

Itachi showing Izumi pretty dandy dreams in the middle of slaughtering his own clan would've messed up the dark tone. It was more brutal this way, but also more fitting of the scenario.

UchihasRightfulHeir

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not quite sure I like itachi's decision. Village over his family. Especially after his dad gave him a path that would not lead to casualties.

I no longer like Itachi. He still solos though.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't read what you said but where can I see the episode? I don't see it on NB nor kissanime
Once NB puts it up I will add it to the op but you should be able to find it on another site. Let me know if you can't.

What's with the guy with zabuzas sword, this contradicts the scene where itachi joined and we saw kisame there. Filler though so eh
I haven't read the novel but this doesn't necessarily contradict that moment. It could have easily happened before kisame even joined akatsuki. Matter of fact in that scene, kisame talked to Itachi like he was the new one in the group but here itachi is the new one. Btw for anyone who has read, could you explain who that character is?

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not quite sure I like itachi's decision. Village over his family. Especially after his dad gave him a path that would not lead to casualties.

I no longer like Itachi. He still solos though.
I did like Fugaku more after this ep but in regards to Itachi, it was either kill them and save his brother or watch Danzo declare war and see his clan (including Sasuke) get killed alongside a bunch of Konoha shinobi in a bloody war.

Fugaku's way was too optimistic; if Uchiha restrained the higher ups, the majority of shinobi in the village would join arms against the clan for taking hostage/killing their leaders... War would be inevitable.