KuroKaze

Legendary
Kin
19💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto Shippuden Episode 360 "Kakashi: Shadow of the ANBU Black Ops – Jonin Leader" – Discussion​
Rate The Episode Out of 5
(1 = Lowest 5 = Highest)
What did you enjoy about this particular episode?​
Is there anything you think the anime didn’t do so well?​
Any mistakes spotted in this episode?​
Discuss Naruto Shippuden Episode 360 here

You must be registered for see images

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please, do not link other manga/anime sites as it is considered advertising and you may get infracted/banned for it.

SilverfoxUchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it was cool. I like the fact that these final fillers are actually doing what fillers are supposed to do: Filling in the gaps.

I'm also glad that what I mentioned in a previous thread i posted was actually true:

Hiruzen chose Team 7

(take a look)

However, i do think it's time to return to canon.

Reactions: DoubleKamui

DoubleKamui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pros:
- enjoyed seeing Minato and his team again (this part was canon but it was extended)
- nice to see the teams that Kakashi failed (which we heard but was never shown)
- lol at the "Sandaime? wuhoohHH SANDAIME?" part (every scene with Gai in it is always funny)
- love that scene when the little kids start running up to Kakashi to greet and thank him - found it very heart-warming and I can't believe that Kakashi blushed lol

Cons:
- found the pacing to be quite slow and I was expecting to see Naruto, Sasuke & Sakura in this episode

I'll rate it a 4/5. Great episode for a filler. Looks like the next episode contains a lot of flashbacks that we have already seen... so not really looking forward to that. There is no episode next week, guys.

Last edited:

Chikorita

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I enjoyed this ep. I liked all of the interaction we saw between Asuma, Kurenai, and Gai. Although the part when Kurenai says that Kakashi needs to move on from Obito and Rin's deaths, and then looks at Asuma, who we know is now dead... Ouch. Also, Asuma's comment about how Kurenai hasn't dealt with new genin before? Has he had a team before, or?

Small note: Looking at the birthdays on the ninja registration forms, does this mean that Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura were born in some year that ends in '12?

I'm really hoping we see a bit of Team 8 and Team 10 next ep, which it does look like we're getting. We barely get to see Team 8 as a team and you can never go wrong with more of Team 10.

Last edited:
Reactions: DoubleKamui

Shakermaker

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting. They covered 2 pages from 607 (only 5 left to animate). That means the juubi will appear in 362 (2 chapters = one episode).
This episode was well-made. I hope to see some more Yamashita-episodes in the future.
4/5.

Status
Not open for further replies.