KuroKaze

Legendary
Kin
19💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto Shippuden Episode 358 "Kakashi: Shadow of the ANBU Black Ops – Coup d'État" – Discussion​
Rate The Episode Out of 5
(1 = Lowest 5 = Highest)
What did you enjoy about this particular episode?​
Is there anything you think the anime didn’t do so well?​
Any mistakes spotted in this episode?​
Discuss Naruto Shippuden Episode 358 here

You must be registered for see images

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please, do not link other manga/anime sites as it is considered advertising and you may get infracted/banned for it.

RinneBlitz

Veteran
Kin
68💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fantastic episode, 5/5 for sure. Dat Uchiha, if this bastards weren't such a fools, Itachi and Shisui could've been still alive. Anyway, Shisui's awesome character and his death was so sad, it almost made me cry. When Danzo took his eye, and after he fell off the rock... Amazing episode. :)

Deleted member 107247

<div class="bbWrapper">Great episode. It further solidifies the idea that Danzo didn't care as much for the Hidden Leaf as much as we were initially lead to believe. He let his own selfishness get it in the way too many times.</div>

Deleted member 107247

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=14989241" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-14989241">TheMist said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> If this is what actually happened, then it further solidifies my point that danzo was a brutal thug. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>True that, my man.</div>

Shakermaker

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One of the best filler episodes. Superb animation and great pacing. It almost felt like canon.
I wished for some Ao vs Shisui, but whatever. The sequence with Danzo was well made.
5/5.

RinneBlitz

Veteran
Kin
68💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One of the best filler episodes. Superb animation and great pacing. It almost felt like canon.
I wished for some Ao vs Shisui, but whatever. The sequence with Danzo was well made.
5/5.
To be honest I also wanted to see Ao vs Shisui, but Ao said that Shisui is much stronger than them. Like a boss :whip:

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright who else think sasuke should be welcomed as hero who killed this power hungary bastard?

And tbh,kishi gave serious input on this arc,so it's canon for me 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.