KuroKaze

Legendary
Kin
19💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto Shippuden Episode 357 "Kakashi: Shadow of the ANBU Black Ops – An Uchiha ANBU" – Discussion​
Rate The Episode Out of 5
(1 = Lowest 5 = Highest)
What did you enjoy about this particular episode?​
Is there anything you think the anime didn’t do so well?​
Any mistakes spotted in this episode?​
Discuss Naruto Shippuden Episode 357 here

You must be registered for see images

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please, do not link other manga/anime sites as it is considered advertising and you may get infracted/banned for it.

Darkboy85

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, I'm more excited about next week's episode. Why, well because we will get to see shisui.

This episode was a meh for me, the first 12 minutes felt really borring to watch and I was literally looking at the time left for the episode to finish.

The episode kicked-off at the end but even then, it wasn't really that good.

Don't even get me started on the animation... This week's episode had really bad animation. It looked plain and it didn't contribute to the overall episode. Some characters looked really off and weird.

Overall, I'd give this episode a 2.5/5. Average. If itachi wasn't in the episode, it would've been a 1/5 probably.

The opening was nice but I didn't really dig the song. The ending however, was way better and yet again, they should've made it the actual opening.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone else experience off timed sound?? I tried a few different sites and players and refreshed my interent and all that jazz but still the sound was ahead of the actual picture so it totally ruined the majority of the episode :( i was really looking forward to this one aswell. but Still glad i got to see Itachi.
I dont blame the studio for the syncing issues but the streaming sites so i can't really mark it down too much, but because of the experience i had i give it a 3/5. If i'd watched a good stream of it it probably would be a 4.5/5 on the scale c:

Meee

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5/5 Sick episode but so is everything with Itachi in it, Him praising ppl and the "yes sir" stuff felt soo weird tho

Anyone else experience off timed sound?? I tried a few different sites and players and refreshed my interent and all that jazz but still the sound was ahead of the actual picture so it totally ruined the majority of the episode :( i was really looking forward to this one aswell. but Still glad i got to see Itachi.
I dont blame the studio for the syncing issues but the streaming sites so i can't really mark it down too much, but because of the experience i had i give it a 3/5. If i'd watched a good stream of it it probably would be a 4.5/5 on the scale c:
Yep, had that problem on a couple sites, ruined the ep for me to :(

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It wasn't that great imo. I'm just glad we got to see Itachi, otherwise I would have given this a 2/5. But I'm going to give it a 5/5.:)

It killed my expectations. Itachi killing those who were wounded by Kakashi was lame.
Off timed sound also ruined it.
Anbu is a tactics/assassination squad. What else was he supposed to do Lol? Someone was going to kill them anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.