Naruto Shippuden Episode 351 "Hashirama's Cells" – Discussion​
Rate The Episode Out of 5
(1 = Lowest 5 = Highest)
What did you enjoy about this particular episode?​
Is there anything you think the anime didn’t do so well?​
Any mistakes spotted in this episode?​
Discuss Naruto Shippuden Episode 351 Here

You must be registered for see images

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please, do not link other manga/anime sites as it is considered advertising and you may get infracted/banned for it.

CDT23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Decent. I hope to see a Jiraiya vs Orochimaru at the valley of the end. Not sure where they fought but it was indicated that they did though.

Aquarius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the guy above me solos me i'm just saiyan U_U he can have the first place i'm cool with the second.
Is there some kind of soloing thing on having 1st or 2nd in the post XD XD

OT : Well didn't watched it yet but it seems like the episode was pretty much ok (seen on other sites) anyway thanks for the thread :win:

Gatsuuga

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What the hell haha. Did they really expect some fodder ninja to take out Hiruzen?
I was surprised that we got through a battle without at least one anbu dying - for elite ninja those guys get trolled to the max. This episode was pretty good, granted the arc has been pretty interesting overall. The pacing seem somewhat fast though.

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eh, I know Danzo is an a-hole, and fillers actually do their best to make him even more so, but trying to assassinate Hiruzen seems grossly out of character even for him :|

Amazeballs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eh, I know Danzo is an a-hole, and fillers actually do their best to make him even more so, but trying to assassinate Hiruzen seems grossly out of character even for him :|
Agreed, he's an opportunist, but not an outright traitor. He'll leave Konoha to be destroyed by Pain/Kyuubi, he'll conspire with Orochimaru/Hanzou, and he'll go behind Hiruzen's back to wipe out the Uchiha Clan... But he never raised a hand against Konoha, or gave orders to that effect, and I don't think his disdain for Hiruzen was ever actually murderous.

mangafan321

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the story is going excellent if they stop trying to show us the scarcity of good handwash in ninja world and emphasize more on yamato!!! we know that kakashi killed rin with large chidori and blood stain still didn't go after 10 yrs!!!

Super7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No way in hell would Danzo try to have Hiruzen killed, though I can't help but think Kishi was part of that idea for the anime, otherwise surely the anime team can't just add a story like that without Kishi's permission.

Good ep 5/5 seems to last for ages which was great

artondrius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No way in hell would Danzo try to have Hiruzen killed, though I can't help but think Kishi was part of that idea for the anime, otherwise surely the anime team can't just add a story like that without Kishi's permission.

Good ep 5/5 seems to last for ages which was great

Nope it doesn't work that way. The studio has the license to do anything they want with the anime. Kishi can recommend things to them/give advice, but he has no actual power over anything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.