Naruto Shippuden Episode 340 "Reanimation Jutsu: Release!" – Discussion​
Rate The Episode Out of 5
(1 = Lowest 5 = Highest)
What did you enjoy about this particular episode?​
Is there anything you think the anime didn’t do so well?​
Any mistakes spotted in this episode?​
Discuss Naruto Shippuden Episode 340 Here

You must be registered for see images

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please, do not link other manga/anime sites as it is considered advertising and you may get infracted/banned for it.

Klad

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Off to watch !!! Will edit later ! :yay:

EDIT : I enjoyed it somehow , the animation was okay . My favorite part was when Obito got angry when Kabuto failed . I got goose bumps . The next episode will be better .

4/5 . :win:

Last edited:

Aquarius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah it out already i guess NB admin haven't posted the link, its on nyaa.se if you guys wanna download here is the link :->

Good luck :win:

Meee

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dope episode

Animation was the same as usual, Madara was badass, Tobi was badass (missed Tobi so much) and Sasuke was hilarious, Suigetsu cracked me up with the way he said Sasuke doesn't explain things, haha.

Reidara

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I liked the episode, it wasn't really that special but still a fun one to watch. I liked how Madara was all calm and serious while in short it was like "Screw you b**ches, I'm staying". Kage's gonna feel the pain. I'm psyched to see the battle with Tobi and the analysis episode of the space-time jutsu. Though, i expect after Tobi's mask breaks and we'll have that episode break during christmas, it's probably filler time... hopefully not too much randomness but more related with Tobi, Kakashi and perhaps all the older generation shinobi during their youth or something.