Naruto Shippūden 3: Inheritors of the Will of Fire ??

Shibuki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fansubs and Scanalations are illegal xD. If you get caught you will get fied and you could even get thrown into prison for bit. I know a lot of people do nt relaise this though or just know its unlikely that they will get caught.

We will proabably get it the english fansub of the movie in august 2010. You might be able to find a very low quailty raw though off the movie.

chakan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fansubs and Scanalations are illegal xD. If you get caught you will get fied and you could even get thrown into prison for bit. I know a lot of people do nt relaise this though or just know its unlikely that they will get caught.

We will proabably get it the english fansub of the movie in august 2010. You might be able to find a very low quailty raw though off the movie.
why such policy about the movies and not about the episodes? its illegal as well, it's wide spread all around and here as well. oh yeah, i guess hypocrisy at its best. :rolleyes:

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmm PM me the Torrent Link please, I might get it uploaded on Other file Hosts like Megaupload or Mediafire... etc.

Plz pm me the link of torrent

EDIT: I read this on Wiki
The release date of the DVD is April 21, 2010.
for this movie

Last edited:

Shibuki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why such policy about the movies and not about the episodes? its illegal as well, it's wide spread all around and here as well. oh yeah, i guess hypocrisy at its best. :rolleyes:
I know the fansubs and scanlations are illegal. I even mentioned it in my post. Scanlations(manga) and fansubs (anime).

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never rly got interested in the movies. to me they're kinda like they've made a filler arc and just decided to lump it together so they can sell it as a movie and get more money. the show never makes any reference to events of the movies either so its as though they never happened.

John90

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hy, I`m new to this forum, i`m a very big fan of "Manga", especially of naruto/naruto shippuuden. If there really is a torrent link of "Naruto Shippūden 3: Inheritors of the Will of Fire" please find it in your heart and share it with me, through my PM/e-mail :)...
Thanks alot!
Cheers!

John90

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don`t think there is one...didn`t got any answer on PM
On July 31, 2010 Naruto shippuuden movie 4 will be released, to bad we/I haven`t been able to see not even the third one.

Demoknis

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It should be subbed within 3 days now, im excited, then again, 90% of the people who visit this page are probably just as excited. I go to gogoanime, the subs are almost always on time.