Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Other Chapters are on my profile

As Naruto's zanpakutō glowed with fierce rage, his aura surfaced greatly as the swords true self was unleashed. As the Hollow watched this transformation in awe, Orihime, Ichigo, and Rukia were dumbstruck as Naruto's vast Soul Pressure filled the room. Rukia began to crouch down slowly, the Soul Pressure making it almost impossible to even stand.

"I could have killed you without using this much power..." Naruto murmured as his eyes glowed dark red. "But I'm a big fan of overkill..." As these words escaped from his mouth, Naruto sprang forward, hacking off one of the Hollow's arms with one quick movement. The arm slid off quickly, the sword cutting through the Hollow like butter. The Hollow screamed in pain as it tried to attack Naruto, Naruto flash stepping as the Hollow reached out at him. He prepared to bring down his sword until he started hearing the voice of Kyubiakuma once again.

"Naruto..." Kyubiakuma hissed softly as Naruto looked at his blade in fear. "Do you fear me Naruto? Why don't you use our true power to crush this insignificant bug? Why do you hesitate?" Naruto didn't reply, just looking at his sword with a blank expression until the Hollow reached over and slapped him away. Naruto slammed into a wall nearby, his sword dropping from his hands as he continued to look at the sword blankly.

"Naruto?" Rukia asked as she pulled herself from the ground and began to shake Naruto's shoulders. "Naruto!"

"I'll take care of it!" Ichigo shouted as he retrieved his sword and rushed at the Hollow. The Hollow chuckled as it tried to swing at Ichigo with it's only arm, but Ichigo ducked and slammed his sword into the side of the Hollow's mask, the mask cracking off. As it did, Orihime gasped in shock as part of the Hollow's true face was revealed.

"Sora?" Orihime asked as tears fell from her eyes. "Is that you?"

"Orihime..." the Hollow murmured as it looked at Orihime sadly. "I am no longer the big brother I once was. It happen so quickly I barely remember. I was watching you have a little tea party with your friend, you looked so happy. I... was happy too. Suddenly, I was surrounded by monsters, monsters that looked just as I look now. They tortured me, bringing me to this world where they turned me into one of them. Now... I must feed! Because of you little sister! BECAUSE OF YOU I AM A MONSTER NOW!" Sora went rushing at Orihime, picking her up with his one arm as he squeezed her tightly.

"I gave my life for you! Now you will return the favor!" Sora spat as he continued to squeeze Orihime, Orihime screaming in pain. Suddenly, Sora's final arm was hacked off, Ichigo taking this one off. Orihime fell to the floor, looking up at her Hollowfied brother with tears streaming down her face.

"Do you know why big brothers are born first *******?" Ichigo asked as he held his sword out and pointed it at Sora. "So they can protect the little siblings that come after them! Not sit there and try to kill them!"

"You don't understand Kurosaki Ichigo!" Sora screamed as he looked down at the ground. "Me and Orihime's parents were true monsters, people who believed the only way to sooth a baby's cries was to beat them senseless! When I turned 18, I took my three year old baby sister and escaped that Hell house! I gave everything for Orihime! She owes me her life!"

"You have no nobility do you?" a voice asked as Naruto walked up from behind Ichigo. He held his sword as he looked at Sora with disgust. "You did the right thing and you want a reward for it? You are only blinded by your fury that has been unleashed due to becoming a Hollow. You never thought of these things when you were alive. Now stop being a fool... This is the final chance I'm giving you to snap out of it and give your sister a final goodbye." Sora remained silent for a minute before he turned and rammed his face into the tip of Ichigo's sword, the Hollow mask falling off completely.

"I want to at least die not a monster..." Sora replied as he turned to his sister. "Orihime, I am sorry for how I have acted. It's just that...when I first died, you had always prayed for me, every day. The prayers soothed my spirit, making me feel that I was still in your heart. But once you grew older, the prayers began to happen much less. After you met that girl, the prayers stopped happening at all. All you would do is speak of that girl and those boys. I thought you had forgotten about me..."

"Sora..." Orihime answered with a sad smile. "I'm so sorry that I made you feel so lonely. But I just wanted you to see that I was happy, I never forgot about you. You are always in my heart, you never left. I will always love and appreciate everything you did for me Sora."

"Orihime..." Sora said as he looked at his sister sadly. He turned to Naruto and Ichigo and bowed his head.

"Please send me to Hell now," Sora answered as Naruto walked up and gave him a smile.

"Hell isn't what awaits you my friend," Naruto replied as his sword began to glow red. "What awaits you is the Soul Society, which is a very peaceful place." Sora nodded as he suddenly began to tremble, his Hollow mask beginning to resurface.

"Please hurry!" Sora screamed as his mask resurfaced quickly. "Please, before I lose myself again!"
"Now!" Naruto screamed as his sword unleashed an awesome aura, a small red ball flying from the tip and covering Sora completely. "Now finish this Kyubiakuma!" The ball imploded slowly, Sora's body disintegrating inside the ball.

"Have a good day Sora," Orihime said softly as Sora looked from inside the ball with a smile. His body completely disappeared, beautiful red sparks flying around the room as it was finished. As it finished, Naruto sheathed his sword on his back and sighed.

"Are you OK Naruto?" Rukia asked as she walked up behind him. "You were in a daze for a while there..."

"So um, what's going on?" Orihime asked as she looked over at Naruto. "Why are you and Ichigo wielding swords? What is the Soul Society? Why are you..." Orihime was interrupted by Rukia walking over and putting something that looked like a Pez dispenser in her face. It exploded loudly, Orihime falling to the ground with a daze.

"What the hell did you do?" Ichigo asked as Rukia waved her hand at him.

"She's fine, just memory wiped," Rukia explained as she pointed to Orihime's real body. "We need to put her back into her real body and fix this place up. Come on, hurry up!"

Naruto and Ichigo both groaned loudly.

"So you were attacked by Yazuka gunman?" Ichigo asked as Orihime nodded, Naruto chuckling softly.

"Naruto was there too! Tell him Naruto!" Orihime shouted as Naruto shook his head yes.

"Well, that is quite a night Orihime," Ichigo replied as he slammed his locker door shut. "I hope you and everyone was OK..."

"Yeah, we made it out just in time..." Naruto answered as it was Ichigo's turn to chuckle.

"Hey you guys!" Rukia shouted as she walked out of the cafeteria, holding a small juice box. "We have a phone call we need to take outside..."

"This early in the morning?" Ichigo complained as he reopened his locker and stuffed his books back inside of it. "These "phone calls" are really starting to piss me off..."
"Deal with it," Rukia replied as she finished her juice and tossed it inside the trash. Ichigo, Naruto, and Rukia exited the school, Orihime watching them with surprise. She stood there for a moment, memories flashing through her mind as she did.

"Naruto is a samurai?" she muttered aloud as she watched the trio leave.

As the signal grew larger, the Hollow was bound to arrive at any time. As Naruto and Ichigo awaited the Hollow in full Shinigami gear impatiently, Rukia stood by and watched her Soul Pager, the signal growing larger for the closer the Hollow got.

"It's going to arrive in three, two, one..." Rukia counted down as the Hollow let out a deadly howl, Naruto and Ichigo looking at each other in unison as they dodged the first attack from the Hollow, the Hollow coming out of the bushes and trying to land a cheap shot.

"If you are going to try to use a sneak attack, at least be quiet about it!" Naruto shouted as he slammed his sword into the Hollow's mask, Ichigo mirroring Naruto. The combined might of both the swords destroyed the Hollow thoroughly, Ichigo and Naruto sheathing their swords as they finished.

"Hmm, I could use a bowl of ramen after that workout," Naruto muttered as he looked around for his gigai. "Where the hell did you put my gigai Rukia?"

"Am I the keeper of your fake body?" Rukia asked as she stood by and read a small horror novel she pulled out from her backpack. "It's probably the last place you left it..."

"Dammit!" Naruto moaned as he thought about where he had became a Soul Reaper at. "It's at the school..."

"Dam, my body must be there too!" Ichigo shouted as he shook his head in annoyance. "Isn't there a way we could like have our bodies near us when we need them?"

"Actually, there is one way," Rukia said as she put a small bookmark in her book and shoved it inside her backpack. "Come on, follow me over to Urahara's shop."

"Urahara's shop?" Ichigo asked as Rukia walked ahead of him. "Where the hell is that?"

"Just follow me," Rukia answered simply as she lead the group over to the shop. As the passed a few streets and walked a few blocks, Rukia knocked at a door, a large man answered the door, his black sunglasses gleaming in the sun.

"Yes?" the man asked in a deep voice as Rukia, Naruto, and Ichigo all looked up at him in surprise.

"Um, is Mr. Urahara here?" Rukia asked as the man nodded, motioning for the group to enter the house. Ichigo looked at Naruto with uncertainty, Naruto giving him a reassuring smile before they stepped inside the house.

"Would you like any tea or anything?" the large man asked as everyone shook their head no. "I am , Tsukabishi Tessai, and if you need anything please ask. Mr. Urahara will be out in just a minute." Everyone nodded politely as Tessai walked out of the room.

"That guy was freaking huge and weird looking!" Naruto exclaimed as someone clearing their throat was heard from the room.

"I'm still standing in ear range," Tessai said as Naruto coughed.

"Oh... my bad," Naruto replied sheepishly as he looked away.

"What can I do for you guys?" Kisuke asked as he pulled a curtain back and entered the room. "Well, looks like we got another Soul Reaper this time. And who might you be?"

"Kurosaki Ichigo," Ichigo replied as Kisuke nodded.

"I see, very interesting," he answered as he took a seat next to the table on the floor.

"We need to purchase Soul Candy," Rukia replied as Naruto looked at her, smiling broadly.

"That's right! I forgot all about that!" Naruto shouted as Ichigo looked at him, confused.
"What the hell is Soul Candy?" Ichigo asked as Kisuke pulled a small item from a drawer and held it out in his palm for everyone to see.

"This is a Soul Candy," Kisuke explained as he rolled the small piece of candy in his hand. "This isn't a real one, just a display model. It allows another soul to inhabit your body while you are occupied being a Soul Reaper. So you body will move, talk, and act as the soul acts. Then when you come back, you pop out the Soul Candy and jump back into your body. It's that simple."

"That sounds completely stupid," Ichigo commented as he rubbed the back of his head. "But whatever, we need like two of them..."

"Well, I have only two in stock I believe..." Kisuke replied as he walked into the back once more, not coming back for at least 5 minutes. As he walked out, he held only one of the Soul Candies.

"This is the only one that I had in stock," Kisuke said as he placed it on the table. "I'll order some more specially. So which one of you wants this one?"

"Give it to Ichigo, he is the only normal human," Naruto replied as Ichigo picked up the candy and looked at it skeptically.

"Hmm, I don't know about this thing..." Ichigo said as he looked deeply into the candy. "I have a bad feeling about this thing..."

"Stop worrying for no reason Ichigo!" Naruto said as he slapped Ichigo on the back. "It's just a piece of candy! What the hell is it going to do to you?"

The next day, as Ichigo, Rukia, and Naruto walked to school together, they were surprised to see a large man walking by them, holding a large bird cage with a small bird inside of it.

"Hey Chad," Ichigo greeted as the man walked up. "What's with the..." As Ichigo looked at the bird, he sensed a small spirit inside of the bird. Rukia and Naruto looked at each other in unison as Chad held up the small bird.

"This is my new young friend," Chad replied as he looked at the bird fondly.

"Hello friends," the bird said as Ichigo gasped. "What is your names?"

"I'm Ichigo, this is Rukia, and that is Naruto," Ichigo answered as he looked at the bird in shock. "It's nice to meet you..."

"Well we must get going," Chad said as he walked away, waving as he walked away with the bird.

"Isn't that...?" Ichigo asked as Rukia smiled.

"Don't worry, it's harmless," Rukia replied. "It's just probably a lonely soul that found it's way inside of a bird. We will perform a konso later after school OK?"

"He's getting better at this," Naruto thought as he looked at Ichigo with a grin. They continued walking until their was a loud beep, Rukia going into her pocket and pulling out her Soul Pager.
"Hollow coming," Rukia said as she looked at Naruto and Ichigo, who nodded. "Actually, let Ichigo take this one Naruto. You go to school with his body and make sure it's OK alright?"

"Aw, I wanted to kill the Hollow," Naruto pouted as Rukia rolled her eyes. Ichigo took out the candy from his pocket and popped it into his mouth, his Shinigami form popping from his body.

"Hey, you there?" Ichigo asked as his body nodded slowly. "Alright, go with Naruto OK?" His body nodded once again as Rukia and Ichigo rushed away.

"Guess it's me and you huh?" Naruto asked as he motioned for Fake Ichigo to follow him. "Wow, you are a lot more quieter then Ichigo ever is! All he usually does is complain..."

The Fake Ichigo didn't say a word as an evil grin crawled onto his face.

Reactions: take it easy