[Discussion] Naruto & Sasuke's Powers Originality?

Six Paths of Logic

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lawl....

"Shows what u know, they gain half of Hagoromo's power/chakra and they themselves are the reincarnation of his sons.
And either way Naruto and Sasuke are the ones that are fighting."

Pls read, whats the point of saying any of this? And why the heck would it matter in this discussion. Ergo you = honord sage a dude famous for making nonsensical statements. I just call em as I see em.
Naruto and Sasuke however have been completely taken over by OTHER PEOPLE'S powers. By that I mean there is nothing left in their arsenal that isn't some how originally someone else's power."
Sigh my point stand, the fact that we haven't seen Indra or Ashura use these powers doesn't mean they didn't have them. The fact is Naruto and Sasuke now have the son's powers FACT.
Get it? You are like u said yourself, "ranting" like a crybaby.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe that the developmental pace of Naruto and Sasuke's techniques are very fitting within the story of Naruto itself. By this I mean that they are following the rules and limits that Kishimoto has placed on his characters.

It has been shown that creating a new technique is, more than anything else, time consuming. Geniuses, such as Minato, took years to create their original jutsu, and it is because of the limits Kishimoto established when showing Naruto's wind release: rasengan training. You must think of many things in creating a jutsu. The use of the technique, the nature of the technique, and once these things are decided, training must be undertaken to even utilize it.

During this war arc there has not been enough time for anyone to think of a new technique, and there certainly is not enough time to practice. This is why Naruto and Sasuke, despite receiving Hagoromo's chakra, are using it to to strengthen and modify the jutsu that they already have. This is the faster and more reliable method. Once the war is over and they are victorious there will be sufficient time to create new jutsu at a leisurely pace. In fact, the comparison to Ichigo was not fair in my opinion. He spent 3 months actively training in the space. He was also being instructed BY the source of his power. Finally, he was TOLD about the final getsuga tenshou by the spirit itself. This is not mentioning the fact that all Bleach characters only use about 3 techniques, and their shikai and bankai are unique by nature of their powers. This is my opinion on the matter, but what does everyone else think?

Shinato

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For example take Ichigo when he beats down Aizen enough for the seal placed on him to work. His words, "Final getsuga is about me becoming getsuga" This is something thats uniquely Ichigo nobody else can lay claim to it.
Isshin was the one who told Ichigo how to obtain the Mugetsu. Isshin is also able to preform Getsuga, meaning that Isshin probably is also able to preform Mugetsu himself. (Meaning that the Final Getsuga isn't unique to Ichigo. Beyond that, Ichigo's powers comes from White and the Quincy King, mainly at least.)

Sasuke and Naruto has unique powers, powers that are completely unique to them. However, they were achieved by mixing the power of others.

valandil988

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Isshin was the one who told Ichigo how to obtain the Mugetsu. Isshin is also able to preform Getsuga, meaning that Isshin probably is also able to preform Mugetsu himself. (Meaning that the Final Getsuga isn't unique to Ichigo. Beyond that, Ichigo's powers comes from White and the Quincy King, mainly at least.)

Sasuke and Naruto has unique powers, powers that are completely unique to them. However, they were achieved by mixing the power of others.
Partly true, however my point still stands. Fact is that Ichigo achieved and used Mugetsu before Ishin, his talent for battle and progression is obviously second to none. Also Kubo hasn't defined how zanpakuto seem to progress through lineage. It does indeed seem like the "type" of weapon is inherited, however the fine print, that which makes the weapon unique is unique to Ichigo, just as a son or daughter are made from DNA of two partners ergo creating a new unique existence.

In Naruto however there is no saving grace. Naruto and Sasuke are using the powers of the SO6P, ergo its not unique to them at all, its the SAME power passed down though their lineage they haven't really "mixed" anything from my perspective. Now they are using Sage's powers directly, can you imagine them going backwards to their original powers? No so that means SO6P powers are here to stay, ergo no room for Naruto or Sasuke specific powers.