Naruto Sasuke and the SO6P (sort of a theory?)

do you agree

• No, naruto and naruto alone is the reincarnation

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • sure! sounds logical

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • This was obvious

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • dude, i really dont understand what your saying

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TJ0001

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I saw a thread at one point that said something about Naruto and Sasuke being yin and yang. it was an older thread and im not sure who posted it, however i bring it up now because reading the latest chapter put some thoughts in my head.

I'm not sure whether or not this is even really necessary, but i guess its better to lay down my thoughts and be corrected than to be misinformed the whole time.

Anyways heres what i wanted to address, Its simply the idea that naruto alone doesnt make the whole of the SO6P reincarnation, but that instead Naruto and Sasuke's power together creates this effect, I only got the thought in mind because naruto is supposed to be the portion that represents the body and sasuke is supposed to represent the eyes. (or at least that is what i have come to understand). the thread i read about the yin and yang also helped with this idea, however i cant really recall who made the thread or where it may have disappeared to.

it may sound kinda stupid but if im wrong lemme know, in a way the above is kind of a theory but at the same time kind of a question? but then it isnt really a theory i mean im not predicting anything. i dunno i just wanted to share my thoughts.

also, im sorry if its tough to understand, im not really good at wording stuff like this. :sweat:

TJ0001

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto is an Uzumaki, not a Senju; and in turn doesn't represent the body.
from what ive come to understand, the uzumaki are closely related to the senju, thats where i got it, however i guess that doesnt mean the body is represented in any way, i just thought id find a connection somehow. thank you for your input

Reactions: Transcendence
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke has "the body" now. He has senjutsu chakra and a senjutsu curse mark :3
Juugo body is sasuke's, maybe only 10-20% though.

Naruto kind of have the eye's since he can sense chakra and beware of the next move like the sharingan with sage mode.
MS and EMS on the other hand will never happen, if it does then naruto will be a failed series.

TJ0001

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke has "the body" now. He has senjutsu chakra and a senjutsu curse mark :3
Juugo body is sasuke's, maybe only 10-20% though.

Naruto kind of have the eye's since he can sense chakra and beware of the next move like the sharingan with sage mode.
MS and EMS on the other hand will never happen, if it does then naruto will be a failed series.
i dont think his sense could really count as the eyes really, but i understand what you mean.

uchihajaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I discussed yin and yang for Naruto and Sasuke, but I really doubt if that's what you're talking about I didn't make the Sage connection, though I did discuss Hashirama and madara who are carbon copies of the younger and elder sons. here's the thread:

Like I said I didn't discuss younger and elder son relationship there but here goes. Naruto is the body (related to Senju since he's an Uzumaki who are an off-shot from the Senju), mastered Sage Mode in a very short amount of time, and he has very yang philosophy. Sasuke is yin being an Uchiha, having EMS, and a very yin philosophy. I see it ending with the powers of the Sage being split. There's a reason the Sage didn't tell the elder to give his eye-powers to the younger when the younger was chosen to succeed the Sage. the Sage didn't want the powers of body and eyes to be together again. so Naruto and Sasuke will be the body and eye powers of the Sage respectively. when they fight together, it would be like fighting the Sage.

However, of the two, Naruto would be the leader with Sasuke very, very grudgingly accepting that. However, Naruto being Naruto would listen to Sasuke who functions a yin adviser since Naruto does not have a drop of yin in him. In yin and yang philosophy, you need a balance. Naruto and Sasuke should work together to achieve that balance and make good decisions.
being the leader of the two, Naruto would be the successor of the Sage. He would continue his work and eventually surpass the Sage by finding a better solution to the Tailed Beast issue than just sealing the beast inside of him until he dies. Surpassing the previous generation is not just about power levels. It's also about coming up with a better solution and refusing to make the mistakes of the past. Naruto would also surpass the younger son by convincing Sasuke to work with him, not against him. Sasuke meanwhile would the elder son who accepted that he wouldn't be leader. in that way, Sasuke surpasses the elder son.

TJ0001

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I discussed yin and yang for Naruto and Sasuke, but I really doubt if that's what you're talking about I didn't make the Sage connection, though I did discuss Hashirama and madara who are carbon copies of the younger and elder sons. here's the thread:

Like I said I didn't discuss younger and elder son relationship there but here goes. Naruto is the body (related to Senju since he's an Uzumaki who are an off-shot from the Senju), mastered Sage Mode in a very short amount of time, and he has very yang philosophy. Sasuke is yin being an Uchiha, having EMS, and a very yin philosophy. I see it ending with the powers of the Sage being split. There's a reason the Sage didn't tell the elder to give his eye-powers to the younger when the younger was chosen to succeed the Sage. the Sage didn't want the powers of body and eyes to be together again. so Naruto and Sasuke will be the body and eye powers of the Sage respectively. when they fight together, it would be like fighting the Sage.

However, of the two, Naruto would be the leader with Sasuke very, very grudgingly accepting that. However, Naruto being Naruto would listen to Sasuke who functions a yin adviser since Naruto does not have a drop of yin in him. In yin and yang philosophy, you need a balance. Naruto and Sasuke should work together to achieve that balance and make good decisions.
being the leader of the two, Naruto would be the successor of the Sage. He would continue his work and eventually surpass the Sage by finding a better solution to the Tailed Beast issue than just sealing the beast inside of him until he dies. Surpassing the previous generation is not just about power levels. It's also about coming up with a better solution and refusing to make the mistakes of the past. Naruto would also surpass the younger son by convincing Sasuke to work with him, not against him. Sasuke meanwhile would the elder son who accepted that he wouldn't be leader. in that way, Sasuke surpasses the elder son.
I understand, thank you for your input, that helps alot!

Amaterasuice

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The quote below me was very good. But this is also a theory I thought about once.

Naruto is the only reincarnation of the sage. While Sasuke, is the reincarnation of BOTH of the sons of the sage.

Not to explain, this isn't powerlevels. I do not believe Sasuke will ever get mokuton or senju dna, nor do I believe Naruto will get the Jubi.

Going by the manga, Sasuke wants to fix the system. Showing newfound "will of fire", like his brother. Now he has to balance the "curse of hatred" with the "will of fire". Meaning he basically has the morals of both sons. Thus equaling "Power+Love", thus being similar to the sage. Though, this is still different then Naruto and the sage's morals.

The thing that differs this from the sage's and Naruto's morals, is Sasuke has a dark side "The curse of hatred", due to Uchiha dna. While Naruto is an Uzumaki and isn't inflicted with either the Senju's way of thinking or the Uchiha's, only the Sage's. So he doesn't have the problem with dealing with "hatred".

I hope I explained this right.

SIR UZMAKIMADARA

Elite
Kin
32💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I saw a thread at one point that said something about Naruto and Sasuke being yin and yang. it was an older thread and im not sure who posted it, however i bring it up now because reading the latest chapter put some thoughts in my head.

I'm not sure whether or not this is even really necessary, but i guess its better to lay down my thoughts and be corrected than to be misinformed the whole time.

Anyways heres what i wanted to address, Its simply the idea that naruto alone doesnt make the whole of the SO6P reincarnation, but that instead Naruto and Sasuke's power together creates this effect, I only got the thought in mind because naruto is supposed to be the portion that represents the body and sasuke is supposed to represent the eyes. (or at least that is what i have come to understand). the thread i read about the yin and yang also helped with this idea, however i cant really recall who made the thread or where it may have disappeared to.

it may sound kinda stupid but if im wrong lemme know, in a way the above is kind of a theory but at the same time kind of a question? but then it isnt really a theory i mean im not predicting anything. i dunno i just wanted to share my thoughts.

also, im sorry if its tough to understand, im not really good at wording stuff like this. :sweat:
why you are blabering without using manga facts ?!?
BTW old FAt nasty toad told that the only naruto is the reincarnation of s06p and will bring peace to the world
i dont understand why people overrate sasuke ? and trying to share their own freaking thoughts by denying the manga facts

FOR your information , juubi was also sensed the reincarnation of s06p in naruto ONLYY

Last edited:

TJ0001

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why you are blabering without using manga facts ?!?
BTW old FAt nasty toad told that the only naruto is the reincarnation of s06p and will bring peace to the world
i dont understand why people overrate sasuke ? and trying to share their own freaking thoughts by denying the manga facts

FOR your information , juubi was also sensed the reincarnation of s06p in naruto ONLYY

okay let me get something straight before you send yet another smartass remark

i am not a sasuke fan, i despise sasuke, with a burning passion. good GOD are you one of those people who look at a post and just, not think before you type? the point of the thread was to get out some thoughts that had come to my mind not to overrate sasuke!

the amount of ignorance in your post disgusts me, if you were going to be rude, why did you even bother to respond??

dvmaz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
from what ive come to understand, the uzumaki are closely related to the senju, thats where i got it, however i guess that doesnt mean the body is represented in any way, i just thought id find a connection somehow. thank you for your input
Uzumaki are "distant" relatives. Not close relatives

rollin

Elite
Kin
25💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
neither of them are the reincarnation of the sage
naruto represents the younger son and sasuke represents the older son, simple as that

the sage's powers were split to find peace for a reason