[Photoshop] Naruto sage kyubi eyes

_VASTO LORD_

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trying out to speed paint, took me 30 min max, ignore the line on the hair its a error xD, so comments would be appreciated for everyone but not for you N-G

You must be registered for see images

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Trying out to speed paint, took me 30 min max, ignore the line on the hair its a error xD, so comments would be appreciated for everyone but not for you N-G
I don't like it ;p theres something wrong with it, most of the details are gone.. Headband color is wrong, the metal of the forehead protector is too dark at some place, and too white in another, his clothes are totally wrong color, no details on them. Hair is too greenish, and the skin looks fine to me ;)

Keep it up!

Last edited:

_VASTO LORD_

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't like it ;p theres something wrong with it, most of the details are gone.. Headband color is wrong, the metal of the forehead protector is too dark at some place, and too white in another, his clothes are totally wrong color, no details on them. Hair is too greenish, and the skin looks fine to me ;)

Keep it up!
LOL i thought you would get by now that i color the way i like, not the actual anime syle, i could do whatever i like to colorings cause its called Fan Shading not cell, not soft shading but Fan shading xd