hyugastyle

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He has so much energy! O.O this dude has beenn training with the kyuubi chakra as if he was one of the dbz characters! xd. i notice alot of characters noticing over using it... DO you thinnk he will pass out in battle and get captured????
:shrug:
i wonder....
what do you think???

Wildtangent

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I have a feeling.... that Naruto is going to run low on chakra, but that the same is going to happen to Sasuke. Sasuke has a habit of pressing the 'hot switch' too soon and Naruto has been using his power against some powerful people for some time now... which is why I believe that when they fight they will both be low on engery but there will be some twist kishi adds in to make the battle more epic... thats just an idea though.

Boo Betty

Banned
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yupp just like what bee told him before they went into the war bee said narutos going all out but your gonna run outta charka when you need it. if you guys havent forgot Madara is the new Pain and has the rinnegan techniques and sasuke EMS and naruto is wasting his charka to fight ppl like the third riakage

hyugastyle

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Its like sasukee taking on those kages than danzo. i think sasuke has the upper hand on this. he is fresh for battle. that dude naruto may just pass out as soon as madara is with the 7 jinchurrikki pains. (press that staple button) *that was easy*! :rofl:

damoney8888

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Its like sasukee taking on those kages than danzo. i think sasuke has the upper hand on this. he is fresh for battle. that dude naruto may just pass out as soon as madara is with the 7 jinchurrikki pains. (press that staple button) *that was easy*! :rofl:
yeah but I have a feeling Kabuto is going to make his move on sasuke before the fight so that he has to waste some energy. And the only reason Kabuto will be able to survive and slither away when Naruto or Madara get there and take Sasuke's attention.

IntrovertedKittenNinja

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You know, when I imagined the "Fourth Great Ninja War" I thought it would be like the other wars, where it was a war with a bunch of battles and skirmishes accumulating over time. But instead it's just been a nonstop battle from the start! There's ZERO pause for any other side arcs to develop or for any debriefing of what's happening... It just seems all too hurried, and I feel like Kishi could milk out more of the story and maybe, dare I say, romance, if the whole war was broken up into missions and battles like a war SHOULD be. Lol.

Then maybe Naruto could take a rest... cause I share this sentiment with a lot of my friends when I feel that Naruto has become wayyy to overpowered with KM, and to me it seems ALOT less epic when he defeats the epic opponents he has managed to defeat so far in the war since popping into it for a few hours.

IntrovertedKittenNinja

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I agree, they are blood hungry! i always kneww uchiha madaras name would go down in mass history as mass murderer! :rofl:
who did you have in mind that should be romanced? i have mei + kakashi! xd
OMG! That would be an adorable couple! Poor Kakashi, I could totally see him being whipped by her. xD

I think there isn't enough Naruto x Hinata! I mean, when Sakura confessed her fake love for Naruto that was a prime opportunity to get some scandalous-ness in. Then again, I know this is primarily a shounen manga and even I have to acknowledge that adding more to that romance to this point wouldn't really advance the story anywhere. If only Hinata was more important like it turned out she secretly holds the key to some long-winded plan by Kabuchimaru or something...

But back on point! Yeah, even if you discount speculation that Naruto isn't even using clones anymore (or ever was) during the war, Kishi should put more limitations on KM... it's turning more into like super saiyan mode... he should really cap Naruto's power so the battles aren't so contrite.

IntrovertedKittenNinja

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
That's true! Naruto still hasn't seen Hinata ever since she confessed she loved him.U_U
EXACTLY!!! When she confessed I thought the two would share some kind of amazingly cute and awk scene together (maybe when Naruto returned to Konohakagure to the crowd of cheering villagers after 'defeating' Pain)

instead, Hinata is all "me gusta" and Naruto is just "poker face." .______.

hehe forgive the memealogy. xD