kadowade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How come Naruto ran out of fox Chakra THAT fast. Didn't the fox have a LOT of chakra And Naruto said "He used up all his Fox chakra" I thought Naruto was gonna go beastmode when the fox gave him chakra. .
You must be registered for see images
I think Naruto could've did more than that with the Fox's Chakra.

Or was the fox low on chakra, or something?

Kurisutina

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't you remember Bee's explanation of the Fox's chakra while he was in that mode? The fox is constantly sucking out Naruto's chakra and if he has shadow clones, the Fox can absorb more of it due to their being more sources to suck chakra from. That's why he ran out so quickly.

lvnaruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto has been using up most of the foxs chakra all this time with RM and clones , i wouldnt be surprised if he ran out of chakra

kadowade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't you remember Bee's explanation of the Fox's chakra while he was in that mode? The fox is constantly sucking out Naruto's chakra and if he has shadow clones, the Fox can absorb more of it due to their being more sources to suck chakra from. That's why he ran out so quickly.
oh i though bee only meant in "Kyuubi Mode".

Kakashii

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude naruto fcked up all the chackra with kage bunshis.
if he makes 2 kb he will spend 2x the chackra and so on.
and now hes exausted and i can tell u something. if ur waiting for the final fight between naruto and sasuke you can take a long nap. thats my advise xd

kadowade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was a pretty big let down from the epic feeling you got when the 9-tails gave him support
Thats exactly what i was thinkin

dude naruto fcked up all the chackra with kage bunshis.
if he makes 2 kb he will spend 2x the chackra and so on.
and now hes exausted and i can tell u something. if ur waiting for the final fight between naruto and sasuke you can take a long nap. thats my advise xd
oh yes thats for another 80 chapters lol. xd

shk1020

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats exactly what i was thinkin

oh yes thats for another 80 chapters lol. xd
as i said...sasuke is on his way to konoha to destroy all their homes. and since konoha doesnt have yamato, they wont be building homes as fast. :p its all in tobi/sasuke's plan. tobi weakens them in war. sasuke doesnt let them rest when they come back after the war is over because they have to rebuild their homes.

just then sasuke is fully rested and naruto is on the verge of death (even with the help of the kyuubi)...both have very little chakra. then sasuke amateratsu's naruto and naruto (nor konoha) can defend themselves.

its a masterpiece plan. this whole moon's eye plan was a diversion. ;)