Naruto performing hand seals

sage sarutobi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh kishi god of naruto am just asking one favour from d*e*e provide this handsome ninja with more *ninjutsu* tech* especially the one he can manipulate using handseals ..

KillaCam

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True, Naruto only know two hand seal combinations.

The one for Kage bunshin
which is basically one seal

And the one for Summoning

so far naruto has relied on his immense chakara and stamina and his rasengan( and all its forms) which is a high leveled tech which requires no hand seals

And recent Sage mode and Rikkudo mode , which basically just adds strenght, speed and heighten senses.

Naruto is in a serious lack of tecquniques.

If they make a part 3 or even before this era ends, the needs some more jutsu.

Rxyninja

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True, Naruto only know two hand seal combinations.

The one for Kage bunshin
which is basically one seal

And the one for Summoning

so far naruto has relied on his immense chakara and stamina and his rasengan( and all its forms) which is a high leveled tech which requires no hand seals

And recent Sage mode and Rikkudo mode , which basically just adds strenght, speed and heighten senses.

Naruto is in a serious lack of tecquniques.

If they make a part 3 or even before this era ends, the needs some more jutsu.
yeah, i think his huge chakra reserves and stamina is supposed to make up his lack of techniques. though it may have something to do with his ever so poor chakra control, which if you ask me was on a scale of 1-10 would be a 2 and 1/16 .

m2licee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that little problem he had of having poor chakra control has been sorted since the seal seems to have been basically re-made. His problems stemmed from the Kyuubi being sealed in him. And i'm pretty sure he does know a few techniques its just that he probably required a lot of chakra than he had at his disposal, and him gaining the Kyuubi chakra will make it possible. I mean with Kakashi, Jiraiya, Bee as his senseis, its almost certain that he has some techs up his sleeve that he hasn't revealed yet. I'm gonna wait and see during the war how this all plays out. Best believe that Kishi will give Naruto and Sasuke new techniques or techniques they couldn't do before because of lack of sufficient chakra and such.