Naruto performing hand seals

sage sarutobi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh kishi god of naruto am just asking one favour from d*e*e provide this handsome ninja with more *ninjutsu* tech* especially the one he can manipulate using handseals ...

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea it be nice to know how naruto makes the handseals there so awsome im not a fan of naruto cuz sakura and saskue are my favroite characters but naruto can make alot of cool ninjutsu so does saskue

Rxyninja

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think his huge chakra reserves and stamina is supposed to make up his lack of techniques. though it may have something to do with his ever so poor chakra control, which if you ask me was on a scale of 1-10 would be a 2 and 1/16 .

Sasuke2

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His chakra control is no longer poor :eek: its on par with Sasuke, he is able to make and throw FRS and Sage mode require perfect chakra balance ... I think problem is that he dont know many techniques that require hand seals ... nobody taught him

sage sarutobi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto learnt chakra control during his 2nhalf training with jboy his timing with shadow clone was almost perfect almost on the same level with sakura's and after his sagemode training he had perfect control.

Rxyninja

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His chakra control is no longer poor :eek: its on par with Sasuke, he is able to make and throw FRS and Sage mode require perfect chakra balance ... I think problem is that he dont know many techniques that require hand seals ... nobody taught him
Naruto learnt chakra control during his 2nhalf training with jboy his timing with shadow clone was almost perfect almost on the same level with sakura's and after his sagemode training he had perfect control.
Alright, Naruto's chakra control probably is much better. OH, I KNOW!

Naruto should perform some hand seals learning some Wind Style Jutsus.
Alright, considering that the only other person in Konoha with a wind affinty is dead, it'll be hard for Naruto to find a teacher for jutsu as such.

He could possibly ask Gaara if he knew anyone with a wind affinty that could teach him (considering that in Wind Country, there are many ninja with wind affinities) but since it's war time, I don't think Naruto can find anyone becuase practically all of them would be fighting in the war.