Naruto or Bleach?

bokurano

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
atm i think bleach, naruto has really dulled down and become really boring, the pein fight went on a bit long and this filler.... just no!!

but bleach i really good atm!! so im going bleach
yep bleach has a lot action, but i find its going nowhere. The plot to me in non existant, its just fights

Chosen_1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They are both good, but I would rather have bleach get cancelled because aside from ichigo, the other character developments are too slow or boring. At least with naruto when the other characters grow it's a little more interesting, also Naruto doesn't spend as much time as ichigo feeling like he's too weak to help his friends before trying to get stronger.

3mozina

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd have to go with Naruto =.=" I really can't follow the Bleach series. It's a good series, but there's so many twists and such. It keeps keeping away fromt he plot, and switching the story around.

:naruto::sasuke::sakura::sai::ichigo::ino::hinata::gai::hypertobi: gai::tenten::shino::shikamaru::kakashi::neji: =^_^=

antonie15

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if naruto would be canceled it would suck ,but i would continue to watch 'n read one piece,if bleach would be canceled it would be cool i would continue to watch and read naruto and one piece

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The animation isn't the best, but I like One Piece, and Naruto... they're style of drawing is awesome.
In my opinion there drawing got sloppy just look back on the Shikamarus Revenge arc it was well animated and it looked great but ever since the filler it got sloppy =/